[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fell into NEETdom and I havent checked my phone in more than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: anxiety-person.jpg (48KB, 1370x1370px) Image search: [Google]
anxiety-person.jpg
48KB, 1370x1370px
Fell into NEETdom and I havent checked my phone in more than a week and im afraid of doing it and checking messages like " why dont you answer? "
Replying to a week old messages seems awkward.
How do I tell people to leave me the fuck alone without being a complete asshole?
Im not going to tell them " well yeah i have suicidal thoughts all day and spend all my days shitposting/reading and dont feel like talking about it ".
>>
>>17451798

Do not isolate yourself from other people. You'll regret it once you start to feel like climbing out of the ditch you're in right now.
>>
>>17451798
>Yeah sorry I had some things on mind and couldn't answer
>I just delayed the answer for a week! Beat that!

Brush shit off positively or just be honest.
Like >>17451804 said, don't cut contacts.
Right now you're in the "I wanna be alone" phase; then will come the "I'm so lonely phase" and afterwards comes the "I'm actually the one who drove myself to loneliness in the first place" phase.
Avoid that.
>>
>>17451813
i feel like im in all the phases desu
all my contacs are unauthentic
>>
>>17451826
>unauthentic
Should they be? Or is just a buddy to chat with will be enough to drag you out the pit you are in?
Don't let the pessimism fuck you up, ask rational questions and answer them directly.
>>
>>17451826

You're a lucky son of a bitch that you have people who even bother to contact you when you're down. Hopefully one day you'll realize this.
>>
>>17451798
I know how you feel. During times like that I wish that phones wouldn't even exist. When you're having a shit ton of anxiety it doesn't really help when some idiot keeps calling or texting you and creating more anxiety. You could just text them that you want to be alone for a while. If they don't understand then they probably never were your friends to begin with.
>>
>>17451834
i realize it and it makes me feel like shit
>>17451829
i dont understand the first part of your post
>>
If you take a week to respond to a message, most normal people won't care. Life happens, so just explains that you got busy and forgot to respond.

See a therapist, tho.
>>
>>17451993
im already seeing one, seems pretty useless
>>
>>17451798
This is why I broke my phone.

When someone asked about it, I said I didn't have the money to fix it right then.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.