[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to kill myself I realize that it is probably because I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2016-08-08-17-17-00.png (381KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-08-17-17-00.png
381KB, 480x854px
I want to kill myself
I realize that it is probably because I'm fat ugly and poor and all these things limit quality of lifs and all that in changeable but the effort to change these things does not seem worth it. Even if I was fit rich and pretty I don't think my life would be enjoyable. Because as looking as far back as I can I never really enjoyed anything so why would that change? Is death really the only option?
>>
What do you think would change if you kill yourself?
>>
>>17450602
Nah, just find a guy who's into fat girls, they're out there.
>>
>>17450611
That seems like another problem not a solution
>>
>>17450611
kek
maybe bothering learning proper english is the way to go, oh n trust me, loosing weight is always worth it
>>
>>17450608
The whole universe would literally stop existing to me
>>
>>17450602
an hero faggot
>>
>>17450618
I don't think you can lecture me on proper English and then just go ahead and say "loosing" weight
That's just not how it works anon
>>
>>17450626
>loosing
lol fuck you ive been up all night and my brain dont work so good
>>
>>17450632
That's really no fucking excuse I haven't been to sleep either
>>
>>17450635
yea but i worked a 10 hour shift and about to work another 10 hour shift in like an hour
>>
>>17450620
It would keep existing, only you would stop existing. You aren't happy now and you won't be happy when you're ded. None of these outcomes results in happiness. Quit stopping being such a faggot and find a solution for your problems.
>>
>>17450640
>It would keep existing, only you would stop existing

That's why I said existing TO ME
If I don't exist in the universe then the universe doesn't exist to me. Because I don't exist.
My problem is basically nothing has ever made me happy, why would that suddenly change?
>>
>>17450639
Then you should have slept instead of shitpost in your free time you fag
>>
>>17450650
>My problem is basically nothing has ever made me happy, why would that suddenly change?
It seems like you aren't even trying to find happiness.
>>
>>17450617
How so?
>>
File: cover 1.jpg (58KB, 500x439px) Image search: [Google]
cover 1.jpg
58KB, 500x439px
>>17450640
Suicide is one of the solutions. It resolves everything. It is both an ultimate escape and resolving method. The only prime right you have is to take your life, and the power to change the conditions is not always attainable. C'est la vie.
>>
>>17450690
I'm not good with relationships

I mean I'm good in a sense that people like me and I'm good to them because I'm considerate
But I don't like it and people stress me out
I dropped a bunch of people from my life along the years cause of this
>>
>>17450660
Happiness doesn't seem like a feasible thing is what my problem is
>>
why not talk to a therpist it's not like you have anything to lose
>>
>>17450742
Did you miss the "poor" part
I actually tried it early this year but then my dog up and got sick and we only finished paying her vet bill like last month. And also meanwhile other debts have come up so I can't spend anything
>>
File: 1464798361523.jpg (60KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1464798361523.jpg
60KB, 480x640px
>>17450602
I think your point on effort is interesting. You're mostly right, but what you don't realize is that once you make the habits that will inevitable change who you are a part of your lifestyle, it'll make you feel better quick as fuck.

It's about changing your entire lifestyle, nist just doing a bunch of annoying shit and suddenly becoming a new person. It's like with alcoholics, they always say that it's a daily thing of choosing not to drink it. They don't just go a year without a drink and suddenly consider themselves new people.

In any case it's on you choosing to shift your entire way of living. I have shit I'm trying to improve on myself and it's been an interesting time. You really learn about yourself in a positive way doing this. Before, I was sure I only had shitty qualities.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.