[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been practically living with this girl for the past

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

I've been practically living with this girl for the past two months now. We aren't dating but about three months ago we established that we are exclusive. Three days ago while on top of a mountain she told me she loved me and has for a bit. I'm lying in bed next to her right now but can't sleep because I'm insecure. She had a thing for a guy when we met but he lives in Hawaii. I was feeling weird about things (I see him text her sometimes and they're best friends on snapchat). I looked at her texts tonight. I know I shouldn't have but what's done is done. He called a few days ago and left a birthday message. She texted him that she really liked his message. That's all I could read before she came out of the bathroom.

Am I just being insecure? I think I should try to make things official tomorrow and see what she says. Who wouldn't want to be in a relationship with someone they love unless they're trying to hide it?

What should I do? Thoughts opinions?
>>
>>17450052
Just spy some more, and try to get more evidence on what its happening there. Remember that friend wants to bone her, not be her "friend".
>>
>>17450074
>Remember that friend wants to bone her, not be her "friend".
This. I don't think you should bother spying on her though. Unless they've been friends for years, if not since child hood, the only reason she'd say she "really liked his message" was to express romantic interest. If it was purely platonic, she'd have only said something along the lines of "thank you". If she were romantically interested in you, and actually wanted to be exclusive, she'd have said she's dating you.
>>
>>17450052
>Cronus eats peridot.jpg
>>
>>17450275
They have been friends since childhood though.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.