[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

every weekend, when my bf goes home, i´m really exhausted. not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: untitled beksinski.jpg (3MB, 1698x1786px) Image search: [Google]
untitled beksinski.jpg
3MB, 1698x1786px
every weekend, when my bf goes home, i´m really exhausted. not physically, but mentally. he´s not demanding or anything, i´m just a fucking recluse and social interactions are draining to me. what do i do? we don´t spend that much time together and when we do i don´t feel like this, only afterwards. what is this and how do i change it?
>>
>>17446981

Is the relationship new? As you grow more comfortable with the person this feeling tends to go away, i'm an introvert too, i get exhausted after being around too many people for too long, but with my girlfriend after a few months of being in a relationship i never get this with her anymore, shes almost part of my "alone time".

It's likely a comfortability thing, you're putting up a front or trying too hard so you're wearing yourself out by being around him. I'd also suggest talking to your boyfriend about this, tell him you only feel it after he's gone and it's just part of who you are, he will have to learn eventually.
>>
>>17447008
we´re dating since 10 months.
i have thought about it since i posted my op and i guess you´re right. it´s probably a comfortability issus. i´ll talk to him about it and see if we find a solution. thanks anon
>>
>>17446981
break up with him. and gimme your location/number/anything to contact you.
>>
>>17447014
i wasn´t aware my post was attention whory...
>>
>>17447020
all you need is a good fuck. it's not rape if you consent, right?
>>
>>17447012

After 10 months he probably has already a good idea about it unless you're always putting on a front, it will be good for him to know so if you ever need some down time to be by yourself to "recharge" he wont take it the wrong way and understanding because he knows its just who you are.
>>
>>17447059
well, problem is not that i don´t get any down time. my concern is more about what will happen if we move in together and i don´t have any way to "pull out". and i also would like to find a solution to this rather than "work around it"
>>
>>17447063

Moving out together shouldnt happen for many many years anyway, i wouldnt do it until youre at least 25, and when you do there are always ways to pull out and have some alone time, there likely isnt going to be a fix, its just who you are.

For example you could have a separate room similar to a man-cave just for you and your hobbies that you can back into and listen to music or whatever by yourself, and he can respect your privacy there, im sure he has friends and hobbies too that he can occupy himself with while you're alone.
>>
>>17447077
i´m 27 already...
i´m probably a lost case
>>
>>17447081

Okay well the rest of my post still applies, theres always ways around it, you're not unique in this aspect, many people need space and alone time to function. It would be a problem if you dont actually enjoy the alone time, but if you do then thats perfectly normal and healthy.
>>
>>17446981
It happens to me too, but when it happens, I just want to cuddle, burry my head in her chest and sleep. If I can't, I just call her to hear her voice.
She's the only one I can bear, everyone else wear me out. (also, to a lesser extend, my little sister but that's irrelevant)
>>
>>17446981
Its totally natural for introverts to need a break and feel tired after extended social onteraction.
Just take little breaks to yourself while hes over, explain this to him, if he's reasonable and smart he'll be fine.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.