[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For a couple of years now I've had trouble getting out of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 326.jpg (41KB, 400x195px) Image search: [Google]
326.jpg
41KB, 400x195px
For a couple of years now I've had trouble getting out of bed/going to sleep, feeling tired all day even though all I've done is sit on the couch. I don't know what's wrong with me, and I can't afford doctors or therapy if it's serious. Is there some way I could get this at least diagnosed for cheap?
>>
Change your diet until you feel better
>>
>>17446852
I've been eating as healthy as I can afford, but it hasn't helped
>>
Do some workout ,maybe run with 10-20 mins .Also what really helps me to fall asleep is try to remember ur whole day from morning to where u at but do it super detailed. 99% u will fall asleep in the middle of it .
>>
>>17446865
>remember ur whole day
Days have started to blur together for me.
It's always the same cycle of
>wake up
>do nothing all day
>say I'll do something tomorrow
>try to go to sleep
I'll try the exercise thing though
>>
>>17446874
Just try doing different stuff that u usually don't do ,it always good to try other than decline it before even trying
>>
>>17446878
Most "different stuff" than what I usually do costs too much for me to justify it. Free stuff to do is hard to find
>>
>>17446826
How do you spend your day? It cant just be nothing. Video games? 4chan/browsing? What?
>>
>>17446888
Usually tv, especially now since the Olympics are on. If nothing good's on, I browse 4chan or play rougelikes that I suck at.
Else I clean/let the existential dread set in.
>>
>>17446897
You are living a pretty drab lifestyle so thats going to effect you one way or another. Hard work is the only answer here, learn to cook and eat proper. If you cant afford that go to a Dietition.
>>
>>17446826

Go to a doctor or shrink, get diagnosed with insomnia and ask for Clonidine; it's a blood pressure medication but it will knock you the fuck out.

You won't have any trouble getting it since it's not a controlled; Ambien and Lunesta stop working after a few weeks.

I take one .3 MG Clonidine plus two 10 MG Valium and I sleep like a SIDS baby.
>>
>>17446902
I know how to cook for myself. My mom made sure of that.
>>17446903
Are there any terrible side effects? I feel like I'd abuse this after a while.
>>
>>17446905

No, Clonidine is used to lower your blood pressure for a number or reasons.

I have ADD and it slows my brain down enough for my to go to sleep.

None habit forming with no side effects.

Start with .1 MG and see how you respond; my ADD is pretty bad to I needed the max .3 MGs.

If you truly have insomnia and can't sleep and NEED it to sleep then it's not abuse is it?

Chronic insomnia is a thing.

You want to wake up as Tyler Durden?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.