[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, I'm going to keep this TLDR as much as possible.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1461709620527.png (459KB, 592x480px) Image search: [Google]
1461709620527.png
459KB, 592x480px
Alright, I'm going to keep this TLDR as much as possible.

I'm a guy that works at a warehouse. I'm towards my mid 25s. There was a summer worker there who is a fair bit younger than me, but to whom I was attracted to. I sought out her attention multiple times and it succeeded, we started talking alot together during work, she laughed and had fun and kept the conversations going herself aswell etc. Shortly afterwards I asked her if she'd like to be brought out for lunch by me someday (wanna go out) and she said yes, day after it's business as usual, we talk and have fun.
Now she has one week off, during this week off friday she was supposed to call me and we were supposed to plan which day we'd go out, she never called. On saturday I texted her and asked her if we were supposed to go out, and she said she's "not back yet" (she was away from home for this week), and therefore couldn't "this week".
Come monday and she's very cold (but she said: "I don't know yet, but I haven't said no yet either" [about dating]), next day tuesday it's very fine and great as it used to be, wednesday a bit colder but still warm, thursday extremely cold, friday we talk and agree to keep in touch, she told me it was fine for me to call her this week. Today I sent her a text message asking her if she wanted to talk a bit, no reply in many hours now (sleeping hour over here now).

Basically, she said monday last week she was unsure but "hasn't said no yet", she still hasn't said no yet, yet she didn't reply to me today.

Help me please, I really like her, and I know that she's (was?) interested in me aswell. My friend suggests calling her yesterday, and if she doesn't reply, then give up hope. What do you guys recommend?
>>
>>17444917
>My friend suggests calling her yesterday,
Tomorrow I mean.
>>
>>17444917
back off and let her come to you. you've made yourself clear, give her some time and if she wants to she will come to you.

you work together though so this could be extremely awkward, dont make it worse by pestering too much.
>>
Nah, just leave it alone. Don't be desperate. Workplace relationships are also not a great idea, anon. Make sure you don't get yourself fired for sexual harassment.
>>
Sorry I forgot to mention, her last day at this place was last friday, she doesn't work there anymore. That's why we "decided to keep in touch".
>>
>>17444924
I was given similar advice by an older lady (late 20s, early 30s?) some days ago. I kept that advice in mind and despite agreeing to "calling her next week", I didn't do so on monday, and waited until today, and I texted her before aswell but still no reply.
>>
>and I texted her before aswell but still no reply.
as in, I didn't call her outright, I texted her to see if she wanted to speak.

But I suspect what you're saying and what my co-worker is saying is what's at works here, she's really just still "unsure", I guess? My logical conclusion is that that unsureness can be fixed through conversation, is that the wrong approach? I don't want to leave it to chance.
>>
She underage? Leave her alone you creep. If she was interested she would be seeking you out. She's ghosting you, take a hint.
>>
>>17444944
Just wait for her to respond.
I say this as someone who once called a girl I liked 1-2 times every fucking day for a month (she never ever picked up and I thought calls were more respectful than texts, which is why I kept calling) before I realized she wasn't into me. Please don't be crazy like I was.
>>
>>17444945
Everywhere is not the USA.
>>
>>17444955
>Please don't be crazy like I was
Don't worry about that, as I said last we spoke was friday, agreed to call her next week, texted her today (tuesday), no reply. I won't call her tomorrow, I guess I'll wait for friday.
>>
>>17444917
If she was interested, she would have been enthusiastic about meeting up with you bro. Since she's not, you have your answer
>>
>>17444956
I'm not from the US, retard. Underage means under the age of majority, which is 18 in all but like 3 Muslim shitholes. A child is someone under the age of 18 in all but 3 or 4 Muslim countries (see convention on the rights of the child). You're going after a child.

Archaic laws allowing sex between adults and children doesn't make adults seeking out children socially acceptable. Look at yourself, you're hounding this girl. Guys who seek out children are still seen as creeps socially and adults try to protect children from them, unless you live in some major shithole. My cousin started dating a 24 yo when she was underage, though it's legal we all hate his guts, his larger social circle sees him as a socially retarded pervert with control issues for dating a literal child. I've seen how these relationships play out, eventually the girl grows up, realizes how fucked up that situation/the guy is and nopes out.
>>
It worked out, she eventually texted back, quite a bit late though, way past bedtime.

>>17444987
>I'm not from the US, retard
Yes, you are, it's very obvious from your ignorance and complete lack of understanding of law and morality.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.