[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I tie my girfriend without being painful for her?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (9KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 318x159px
Greetings, mates!
This week me and my gf are having sex again after 4 months apart, and I want to do something new with her. We always wanted to try bondage, and this seems the right time to try. Tried googling how to properly tie, but got nothing, so can someone explain me how to do it, please?
Also, what else you guys recommend us to try?
>>
>>17444841
Use satin or some smooth cloth. They make that specifically for this.
>>
>>17444856
Thanks bro, any other advice?
>>
>>17444882
Well it mostly just depends on her. My girlfriend loves being blindfolded, tied with her arms behind her back, and have her mouth covered.

Oh and being pressed up against a wall. It really just depends on what your girl is into.

And just basic knots should be fine for a beginner. They're easy to untie but still feel firm.
>>
>>17444841
Mens cloth/canvas belts. That's what me and my girlfriend use. Four of them, tied to the bed frame on one end, and around each ankle/wrist on the other. Nigh inescapable, and not painful at all. Way less likely to fuck up than rope.

You can also wrap one around her ankles or wrists, and then another one around the first belt to make a very simple handcuff of sorts.
>>
File: 200565779-001.jpg (18KB, 478x357px) Image search: [Google]
200565779-001.jpg
18KB, 478x357px
>>17445074
>>17444841

Like this, but with a single belt for the 2 strands around the wrists, and a single belt for the 3 strands cinching the first belt together. Works well for us.
>>
File: 1467689784068.png (322KB, 752x847px) Image search: [Google]
1467689784068.png
322KB, 752x847px
hibari (縛り, a Japanese bondage style, also called Kinbaku and Nawa shibari)... readup some simple turtorial charts all over the place and shit, take it slow like practice simple designs and knots first
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.