[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are women such evil shitbags? I met a girl today when hanging

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 8

File: u9E9b6T.jpg (61KB, 677x850px) Image search: [Google]
u9E9b6T.jpg
61KB, 677x850px
Why are women such evil shitbags?

I met a girl today when hanging out with my friend (she's friends with him). Anyway, after she left my friend asked me if I liked her and I said yes, so he told me he'd talk to her. Later he told me that she thinks I'm cute so I asked him to give her my number. Now it's been half a day and she hasn't contacted me yet. I texted my friend about it and he told me that he gave her the number. He also told me she's going on vacation soon (she told me this in person too), so I shouldn't expect a call soon.

I asked my friend for her number but he didn't respond. Besides, I never said anything about calls. I just wanted to text.

Fucking women and their bullshit mind games.
>>
a girl not texting you doesn't make her an evil shitbag. she doesnt owe you anything, not even a text. Get used to it because it sounds like you have a lot more of this coming in your future senor neckbeard.
>>
>>17444384
she is probably busy. bloody ell. sometimes i dont text people for a while if i am busy
>>
>>17444396
She's the one who asked for my info initially. Fuck off, shitbag.

>>17444397
Really doubt it. We met her in the morning and it's late evening now. Surely you have the time to send one text.
>>
>third-party correspondence
>women and their games
>>
OP I think you need to get treated for this narcissism
>>
>>17444407
Huh?

I asked my friend for her number and he hasn't given it to me yet (he read the message). What else can I do? I'm not the one who said she was cute and asked for contact details.
>>
>>17444384
mind games? what about your game of not asking her straight up instead of using your friend to deliver messages?
>>
>Girl doesnt text you
>Evil shitbag
Jesus christ you're pathetic
>>
>>17444415
I'm not describing the actual setting it was in. My friend is not really a friend per se. It would've been awkward if I asked her when he was around.

>>17444419
It's the pretending to be interested part that's evil.
>>
>>17444411
You had your friend do the asking and giving for you instead of doing it yourself. Get off your ass or your mutual friend will be her bf and not you
>>
>>17444384
>>17444402

You met her once. She's had your number for less than one day. And you're already a raging mess of emotions, jumping to all the worst conclusions about her, because you're not IMMEDIATELY the center of her attention and her #1 priority.

Calm the fuck down and be patient. You won't get anywhere if you're desperate like this. You can't let them get THIS deep under your skin, this early in the game. You're on track to crash and burn this thing as soon as you have a real disagreement or fight
>>
>>17444421
>It's the pretending to be interested part that's evil.
but you don't know for sure if she is interested because you never had that conversation with HER
>>
>>17444384
same reason men are evil shitbags? welcome to homo sapiens m80
>>
>>17444421
>My friend is not really a friend per se
that is actually worse. another guy is already in the middle of the two of you and you put him there
>>
>>17444402
yeah but she might be nervous and doesent have a clear schedule. you're jumping to conclusions way too fast. if you dont get a text in a few days, you should start worry, not a few hours.
>>
>>17444423
Read >>17444421.
Also my friend is married and has kids.

>>17444424
It just doesn't make sense to me. If I liked someone then I'd want to talk to him right away. She's not one of those stuck up girls who play by a set of made up rules. Actually she was a quite of a nerd (but in a good way).
>>
>>17444384
1) People don't owe you anything. If she doesn't text back no big deal. Don't panic. She isn't the antichrist it's her own free will.

2) She sounds nuts bro. Don't let that hold you back.

3) 90% of people are crap. This is true, but that rare 10% that will be true friends are treasures. Value them! Be the change you want to see in the world friend-o. No reason to get hung up it's her problem.
>>
>>17444432
/thread
>>
>>17444432
Wrong.

>>17444434
She's going on vacation. I don't know if in a few days, but soon enough. If she doesn't text me before then I'd think that the going on vacation part is just an excuse.
>>
>>17444435

>If I liked someone then I'd want to talk to him right away. She's not one of those stuck up girls who play by a set of made up rules.

Mate - That's YOUR "made-up rule," and it's crazy to expect her to follow it. There could be any number of reasons she hasn't texted you. Maybe she's shy and nervous, and it takes her a while to think of the right thing to say. Maybe she really is busy. Maybe saying "he's cute" isn't the same as "it was love at first sight and I want to text him non-stop before we even have a date of any kind."

This is why you don't jump to conclusions and let your mind run away with you like this. You're ruining it before it's even begun. Just take a chill pill, stop checking your phone every 2 seconds, and get on with life. If/when she texts, set up some kind of date, and take this ONE STEP AT A TIME.

This is the problem with you guys, you get a tiny little bit of attention, you overreact, make a mountain out of a molehill, and you're gonna end up ruining what might've been a nice opportunity to get to know her better and turn it into something more. Because you expect "something more" RIGHT AWAY.
>>
>>17444384
if I was headed out for vacation the last thing I'd want is to start something with some guy who would expect me to chat with them the whole time I was away. On vacation to meet guys not check in with a guy I barely know
>>
>>17444454
this is a good point lol. op, if she is about to go on holiday, she doesent want to get something going with a guy. she probably wants to fuck guys on holiday and chill out.
>>
I think this might be the single most pathetic, narcissistic, entitled OP I've ever seen on /adv/, which is really saying something.
>>
>>17444453
>Maybe she's shy and nervous
She didn't seem that way in person. Also my friend said she thinks I'm cute and that she wanted my Facebook, but since I stopped using it I told him to give her my number.

I dunno. I think I just got trolled by her, but there's nothing I can do. I really want to be with someone and I admit I can get a bit obsessive, but it's only because I rarely get the chance.

>>17444454
I didn't expect her to chat with me while on vacation. I meant before she goes.
>>
>>17444465
Whatever you say, shitbag. :)
>>
when she calls you(if she does) don't answer it and you sure as hell dont ever speal/acknowledge her in public in the future ever again. Shes playing mind games with you, except you caught on to her BS.

take what little respect you still have for yourself and make sure you come out at top of this, or else she will tell everyone that's in her network and you will basically be a plaything them.
>>
>>17444466
>I can get a bit obsessive
a bit, yep
>>
>>17444475
That's not really a problem. We don't know each other and have no mutual friends except for one.
>>
>>17444466

>I really want to be with someone and I admit I can get a bit obsessive, but it's only because I rarely get the chance.

This is exactly why you shouldn't wreck it by rushing it. Don't get THIS invested when you haven't even spent a moment of one-on-one time with her. You don't even know her yet, at all.

It sounds like she likes you and you shouldn't be thinking bad about her already or assuming you've been "trolled" just because she doesn't text you as fast as you'd like. Remember these words: One step at a time. You haven't even taken the first step yet. Just take it easy,
>>
>>17444476
Welp, when every girl "has a boyfriend" or otherwise not interested, you tend to get excited when someone thinks you're cute.
>>
>>17444482

Yeah, but this kind of overreaction might be the very reason so many other women avoid you.
>>
>>17444481
Like I said, I just don't get her. I hope she will contact me, but I guess that she won't. Words mean nothing to me at this stage if there's nothing to back them up.
>>
>>17444482

what a surprise that a group of people you think of as 'evil shitbags' avoid you
>>
>>17444488
I come across as a funny and intelligent guy IRL. I don't let my bad side show like I can afford to do on an anonymous imageboard.
>>
>>17444384
What if she's nervous? What if she's just busy? What if she's just not as obsessed with you like you are with her?
Jesus Christ how old are you 16?
>>
>>17444496
Unless women have extrasensory abilities, they would never know. Besides, all it takes is one decent girl to change my mind.
>>
>>17444497

Girls pick up on that desperate/over-eager vibe even if you're trying to hide it. That good ol' female intuition just starts screaming "AVOID AVOID AVOID"
>>
>>17444491

>Like I said, I just don't get her.

Like I said, that's because you don't fucking know her yet, because you've barely even had a conversation, and that's why you shouldn't be THIS invested at this stage. She's a pretty girl that gave you a bit of attention. Don't let your imagination run away with you
>>
>>17444500
I'm not actually obsessed with her. I'm used to this dance already so I'll forget about her in a couple of days. I just hate getting my hopes up for nothing every time.

I will admit that I sometimes have the emotional maturity of a 16 year old. I know it's bad and I'd like to fix it but it's easier said than done.
>>
>>17444507
Confirmed for teenager
Also
>Not obsessed
You are obsessed with this idea of women, get over it, grow up
>>
>>17444507
start now then. Relax, if it happens it happens if it doesn't nothing was there
>>
>>17444504
You'd be desperate too if you were me.

>>17444506
I wouldn't say she's objectively pretty. She came off as a nerd but I'm a nerd myself and I thought she was cute. All my misogynistic stuff comes from my self-hatred and suicidal tendencies but don't let the other posters know that so they can keep call me a narcissistic, entitled cunt as if I take offense to it.

>>17444518
I'm not a teenager.

>>17444522
Yeah I'm just going to assume she doesn't like me and continue my merry way.
>>
>>17444384
You're a whiny faggot who's bound to be a virgin forever or beating the shit out of his wife and kids if you ever get that far.

You literally, not in a joking way, need help.
>>
>>17444532
Succ my dick bitch :))))
>>
>>17444384
>tfw listening to Rap God and working out then I see posts like this

fucking bitches lmao
>>
What is this, highschool? Fuckin OP got cucked kek. Leave the flirting to the alphas, betas need not apply.
>>
>>17444384
>One woman does something wrong
>All women are shit bags
I can't believe people like OP exist
>>
>>17444384
/r9k/ is that way.
>>
>>17444384

Lol you're such a coward.
>>
>>17444529

The Gospel of the Beta Male:

>I create my own problems
>I get lost in self-pity over my problems
>I project that self-pity and insecurity to the world
>People avoid me, I get lonely
>I get lost in self-pity over my loneliness
>When I get a chance at a new relationship, I assume it will fail before it begins
>I give up and sabotage my chances
>I get lonelier
>I get lost in self-pity over my loneliness
>I create more problems for myself
>>
>Girl doesn't text you in a day
>You have an emotional breakdown

Think you ought to look at yourself first lad. You're incredibly needy.
>>
File: 1463246502406.png (125KB, 268x265px) Image search: [Google]
1463246502406.png
125KB, 268x265px
>>17444538
>>17444540
>>17444546
>>17444547
>>17444552
>>17444555
You guys are as bad in banter as I'm with women, and that says something.

>>17444556
I'll admit to that.
>>
File: 1452370801624.jpg (174KB, 600x324px) Image search: [Google]
1452370801624.jpg
174KB, 600x324px
>>17444567
Kill yourself
>>
File: 1422479222168.png (428KB, 533x414px) Image search: [Google]
1422479222168.png
428KB, 533x414px
>>17444384
I mean women are evil, but not because of stupid bullshit reasons like that.
>>
>>17444573
No. You can suck my dick, tripshit.

>>17444579
Mind games are evil.
>>
>>17444586
I'd be the only one sucking your dick since you get any pussy

Kill yourself
>>
>>17444586

She's not playing fucking mind games though. god damn. It's worthless trying to talk sense into guys like you, you really are beyond help

>She hasn't done the thing I want her to do
>I didn't actually tell her I wanted her to do it
>Why do women torment me like this????
>>
>>17444599
How am I supposed to tell her I want her to text me? I'm still waiting for her number.
>>
>>17444614

I fucking give up

the other dude was right, you're a snake eating your own tail
>>
You were too coward to ask for her number, you had to get your friend to do it for you, and you're complaining about mind games?

She already thinks very little of you cause of this.

Actually I just looked at your post again and it's not even been a full day,

>Now it's been half a day and she hasn't contacted me yet why are women so evil wahhhh please coddle me /adv/ ;_;

Maybe grow up.
>>
>>17444628
I know you meant when I met her, but like I said it would've been awkward.
>>
>>17444614
perhaps your friend has done her a big favor by not giving you the number. He knows how you are
>>
>>17444635
Like everyone else has been saying, fucking wait, no point fretting about it either until she texts back or it's been more than a few days.

Even if she doesn't reply, just fucking move on and try to learn for next time.
>>
>>17444638
Man, some people on this board (i.e. you) are so fucking dumb, yet they act smart.

I know him. You're some guy on the internet who makes assumptions about people that I personally know.
>>
>>17444651
That's what I'm doing, though.
>>
>>17444635

No. I was not trying to say that you should've told her "I hope you text me within 24 hours of getting my number." I was trying to say that you shouldn't be going crazy because she hasn't texted you.

Imagine if she actually DOES text you, you meet and hit it off and start dating. How are you gonna get through a whole relationship expecting her to follow your imaginary rules, cursing her and assuming the worst about her every time she goes "off-script?"

Her life doesn't revolve around you after she met you one time, get the fuck over it. Give it time and you'll actually have a chance. You can't expect it to be all-or-nothing right away
>>
>>17444660
I already explained myself and said I'd wait. Probably for nothing, but still.
>>
File: faggot.jpg (91KB, 677x507px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
91KB, 677x507px
>>17444663

>Probably for nothing, but still

you just can't help it can you
>>
>>17444669
I truly can't.

Perhaps I'd stop being a pessimistic faggot if good things happened.
>>
>>17444676
You sound like a teenager.

Bad things will always happen in life buddy, it's how you deal with it that makes the difference between the people who end up happy and the others who blame everything else for their problems instead of fixing them.
>>
>>17444697
I know.

And yes, except that I don't actually blame others (most of the time). I barely know this girl, why would I hate her? She was really nice and I liked her. I'd be lucky to have her.

I'm realistic. I just hate myself.
>>
why do retarded questions like this get 70 replies when decent threads will only get like 20?
>>
>>17444704
Oh you said "everything". Well, my points still stands (but much less).
>>
>>17444708

Link us the decent thread
>>
>>17444712
to busy at the moment to find one
>>
>>17444676
With that attitude you won't even realise a good thing happens, you'll just put a damper on it automatically.
>>
>>17444719
I'm already doing that. It's a double edged sword.

The bad things still outweigh the good ones or else I wouldn't be this way.
>>
>>17444719

You mean like he's doing right now, throughout this whole thread?
>>
>>17444725
What's positive in my situation, though? Really the only "groundbreaking" thing is that the girl actually said I was cute. But it's all just words until she backs them up.

Why do you want me to raise my expectations? That's just mean.
>>
>>17444733

>I met a cute girl the other day and she asked for my number

Good thing. At worst, if nothing happens, it's a little confidence-boost

>I met a cute girl the other day and she asked for my number. BUT SHE DIDN'T TEXT ME RIGHT AWAY AND SAY ALL THE THINGS I'VE BEEN SECRETLY YEARNING FOR A GIRL TO SAY TO ME!!! IT'S BEEN ALMOST 24 HOURS AND THAT HASN'T HAPPENED!!! LIFE IS SHIT FUCK IT ALL REEEEEEE

I don't want you to raise your expectations, they're too high already
>>
>>17444745
>she asked for my number
To be fair, she asked for my FB but I closed it long ago so my number is the next best option.

>LIFE IS SHIT FUCK IT ALL REEEEEEE
I also failed a bunch of other real life endeavors recently. Shit adds up.
>>
>>17444762
Yeah, things aren't suddenly going to get better the more depressed you feel about them.

All you can do is get back up and try again.
>>
>she's evil because she didn't make me, a near-stranger, her #1 priority

Do you understand exactly how batshit insane and self-centered you sound? Find your chill, damn.
>>
>>17444466

>I didn't expect her to chat on vacation
>expects her TO IMMEDIATELY hit me up as soon as she gets my number
>I'm a little obsessive

m8 you are a train wreck waiting to happen
>>
>>17444497

Yet you're bent out of shape because women won't throw themselves at you. I think your perception or reality is skewed.
>>
>>17444579
Holy shit that story is depressing
>>
>falling for this obvious bait
Really, /adv/?
>>
>>17445078

I dunno anon
did anyone really ever see elliot roger kill himself?
>>
>>17445123
Kek
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.