[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

How to fake your own death?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
I need to leave the country for good and have everyone think i'm dead. How?

Pic not related
>>
Leave a suicide note.
>>
>>17445384

mostly this. trail of bredcrumbs to a bride or the woods is good.
>>
>>17444020
People get lost on cruises all the time. If you could board the ship, and somehow sneak off - it would be very easy for people to assume you were lost at sea somewhere during the trip. Whether you were kidnapped after you guys docked at your destination, got drunk and fell overboard - whatever.

Don't know how exactly you would sneak off though. I don't know a whole lot about cruise ships, how deep the water is where the dock, the security etc.
>>
Buy a rowboat or canoe, brag to all your friends that you got it and you're gonna try it out at some lake or river on a certain date, toss boat in said body of water (but make sure you have everything you would bring for such a trip) leave the life vest in the car you brought the boat in then leave the country. Lake would probably be better since bodies would wash up in rivers.
>>
classic is leave your car parked next to a cliff with a suicide note

alternatively have a "boating accident"
>>
Accident on an international vacation sounds the most plausible. Maybe go to Europe and hang around the refugee population.
>>
>>17445829
>Look over cliff
>No body
>????
>>
>>17444020
>need to fake death to leave country for good
Why bother? Just leave the country.

Nobody is going to send search parties to other countries.
>>
File: image.jpg (275KB, 1142x1300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
275KB, 1142x1300px
>>17444020
Become a carpenter !
>>
>>17445799
Disappearing while onboard is really hard, both to do without being detected and to survive once out on the open ocean.

Way better to just disappear at a port, you have far lower chances of anyone on the ship knowing or caring that you're gone.
>>
>>17444020
You have to remember you can be foudn via your passport and bank account if you fly or want to use money other than cash.

So what you have to do is get all your money in cash before leaving, get on a boat or drive to a place half way through your destination. Rent a car, sign with other name and fake informations (if not possible take a bus or train) when you arrive at your destination change your name, by getting a new bank account in some new name, get a job and live your life.
>>
File: 1469253149127.gif (1001KB, 640x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469253149127.gif
1001KB, 640x480px
>>17445853
one with a river
>>
>>17445897
Well yes. I killed someone exactly 3 weeks ago. It's just a matter of time until i get another imvitation for interrogation. It's a miracle they're not after me already.

>>17445848
I am from europe

>>17446236
I would have to leave europe to do that
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.