[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think my coworker's girlfriend is flirting with me, maybe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1470284190485.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1470284190485.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
I think my coworker's girlfriend is flirting with me, maybe trying to get with me.

I work at a cafe, there are three important people who work there in this story

>N: One of my closest friends
>C: N's oldest friend, we're cool
>E: C's girlfriend

C and E have been dating for a couple years and are engaged. She proposed to him. Neither of them have even hit 20 yet. Lately they've been having some issues, mostly stemming from C's refusal to grow up. They're supposed to move out but they've been held back. He just plays video games and usually when they meet up she just watches and they fuck. She's snapped on him a couple times, they've fought, usually they're chill together though. E's been venting about this to N on the daily.

E just started here and they usually put her with me because I'm one of the most reliable workers there and I have really high standards. We don't really talk about things unrelated to work. I don't have much interest in her and just try to be nice and treat her like everyone else. There's not much going on there on my end.

So E, who doesn't talk to anyone that she doesn't really know, quiet in social situations, started messaging me nightly on Facebook and keeps it from C apparently. She's vented to me lightly about the problems they're having and how little she sees him now. She has, in her own way, complimented my looks, personality, and her perception of my ability with women. She also likes to talk about how good I am at work.

Now I get this isn't exactly damning, but when I first told N, who knows her pretty well, and showed him the conversation he just said "anon, don't do anything stupid and don't tell C". I'm a little uncomfortable after that. She messaged me tonight but I didn't respond.

What should I do?

Side note, I've cheated with a married woman before and it was one of the worst mistakes of my life. N and C both know about it, I think E does too.
>>
Why was cheating with a married woman so bad did you get caught anon lol
>>
I have a similar situation and I love banging her just be careful
>>
>girl who's shy around people she doesn't know starts to confide in you since you're working together and are a familiar person
>GUYS, THIS GIRL'S FLIRTING WITH ME AND TRYING TO GET WITH ME
Tone down that ego, buddy.
>>
>>17443373
Yeah, I did. It was a month long emotional/sexual affair about a year ago. The whole situation was really weird but I posted all about it a long time ago and it's a long story. Basically for the last week I was a bull. Getting caught wasn't the issue but I felt really guilty and it made for a really draining experience. The sex wasn't even that good because she was a lesbian. Apparently I was just so irresistible to her.

>>17443377
Yeah, I'm not interested in her. She's not that attractive and she's boring. She'd also probably want a relationship. Plus she's a coworker who's dating another coworker

>>17443383
I legit wouldn't talk to her if I wasn't stationed with her. I also have a reputation at work for being pretty unapproachable at work too. I mean I make people laugh, but I come off like an asshole when I'm there. I didn't think much of it until N read it all and freaked out.
>>
>>17443398
>I legit wouldn't talk to her if I wasn't stationed with her. I also have a reputation at work for being pretty unapproachable at work too. I mean I make people laugh, but I come off like an asshole when I'm there.
What's your point? She knows you, she knows her boyfriend knows you, and thinks that she could talk to you about issues between them. She's new, she doesn't know your reputation, and thinks that you knowing her outside of work could mean you could be friends

>I didn't think much of it until N read it all and freaked out.
It doesn't really sound like he freaked out, and you don't have an explanation for why he acted the way he did too.

Again, there is nothing in there that suggests that she wants to be anything more than friends. All she's doing is talking to you about her problems and making conversation
>>
>>17443368
>Coworker's girlfriend

If you want to stay at the job without any awkwardness, do nothing.
>>
>>17443368
Just fuck her. C sounds like a dickhead anyway. I'd go for it personally.
>>
>>17443435
Bump
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.