[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Go to speed dating event. >Say "yes" to most

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 5.png (29KB, 1124x575px) Image search: [Google]
5.png
29KB, 1124x575px
>Go to speed dating event.
>Say "yes" to most of the girls.
>Get three mutual matches.
>One of them was a girl I was really interested in.
>E-mail her (we were only given our mutual matches e-mails).
>She e-mails me back, pretty receptive.
>I e-mail her back pushing towards a first real date.
>No response in going on two days now.

Pic related are the e-mails. I edited out names and small references which may be identifiable, but pretty much my first e-mail and her e-mail are references to the jokes I made during the speed date and the third e-mail was when I asked her to get coffee. Where did I fuck up?
>>
>where did I fuck up
From what I can see, you didn't. Just email her again since it's been a couple of days, it's fairly normal for people to forget about things like this. Especially since she probably mutually matched with several guys, your message might have just gotten buried.

I'm like 80 percent sure she'll say 'Oh I'm so sorry, I forgot to respond/been so busy' and she'll be perfectly happy to make a coffee date with you.

And if not, she wasn't interested in you and you can move on.

Also was >cawfee a reference to your conversation or are you just retarded?
>>
>Just email her again since it's been a couple of days
How should I word it? I don't want it to come across as "plz respond :D."

>Also was >cawfee a reference to your conversation or are you just retarded?
Not retarded. We were joking about accents.
>>
>>17442845
Dear Donna,
Please let me know if you're ready for a dicking. I'm free Wednesday.
Yours
Chad.

Sorted. Good luck buddy.
>>
>>17442808

From what i see it took you 2 days to respond to her, your screenshot was taken 9 hours after you sent her your most recent message, i dont see how the timing adds up?

Honestly i would just wait for a response, she will either get back to you or she wont, its not like people just stop checking their emails, if shes not responding she has a valid reason, but it could also be that she is waiting a few days to respond just as you did to her.
>>
>where did i go wrong
>cawfee

even if cawfee is the name of a specific cafe, you still sound like an idiot.
>>
>>17443305
cawfee
gween tea
>>
>>17443746
pinkburry
>>
>>17443305
This desu, I might stop responding at this too. Either you're ignorant or trying to be cute.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.