[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anons! i need your help! i start school in 2 weeks, im gonna

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: Clorox_bleach.jpg (17KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Clorox_bleach.jpg
17KB, 500x500px
anons! i need your help!
i start school in 2 weeks, im gonna be a senior
>be me
>18
and i want this amazing girl to be my gf...but she obviously not interested in me. how can i make her like me? she could be my 1st gf! i told her i liked her but she just said "o ok thats weird" that was on the last day of school. i talked to her over the summer calling her beautiful n shit, she calls herself ugly, but i honestly think shes beautiful. she sometimes doesn't open my message plus she never had a bf.
can yall help me anons? what am i missing?
>>
>>17442269
You can't make her like you.
You are kinda creepy hitting on a girl, not getting the hint then carrying on messaging her.
Her not opening your messages is a hint.
If you have never had a girlfriend, that should be the clue that your method of approaching women isn't working.

It doesn't matter if she has never had a boyfriend, she isn't in the same boat as you and she doesn't have any obligation to take you seriously outside of being someone who can't take a hint.
>>
>>17442283
wow...i never thought about like that. I mean i really like this chick. hmm well then. you have a really good point anon...thanks ig
>>
>>17442290
>I mean i really like this chick
Irrelevant.
Women won't like you because you really have a crush on them.
Women won't like you because you compliment them.
Women won't like you because you talk to them or message them a lot.
Women won't like you because you think they are beautiful.
Women won't like you because they are equally inexperienced.

You come across as creepy.
You know barely anything about the girl, but you claim that she is amazing, she told you that what you said was weird, but you carried on anyway.
Be upset about my advice if you want, but being upset helps nothing.

Accept that she isn't interested, move on and try to hone your social skills.
Get a job working part time in customer service if you want to talk to a lot of people.
Join a hobby club if you want to be exposed to the same people with similar interests.
You need to work on your social skills and understanding, you come across as a social retard, but unlike being retarded, it can be fixed.
Good luck OP, you will need it.
>>
>>17442328
R00D. let correct you.

1st. I legit only had a crush on 2 girls my entire school year elementary to high

2nd. I don't always compliment her, i do et there n there. plus i dont compliment other women, lmao i only talk to one chick and its her b'c im ugly n fat

3rd. if she dont respond i usually text her 4-6 days later sometimes over 6. like i said shes the only girl i talk to.

4th. she really is to me :^(

5th. women don't know about me dating, i keep my personal life away from irl people.

and fuck yeah i know a lot about her, like a lot, we talked a shit tonm i expected her to like me

i work at a thrift shop. all the girls are over 25

>cousin is manager
>offered me job

and thanks for this tho, i wont come across any other girls like her. the other girls are hoes as fuck. baka this one girl got exposed, she was drunk at a party and sucked 2 dongs (video was uploaded to fb, i was dying)

I honestly give up now..Im done
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.