[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Letttaz

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 323
Thread images: 12

File: 1469645590072.png (37KB, 460x459px) Image search: [Google]
1469645590072.png
37KB, 460x459px
Write them you must

M,
I didn't fuck your ex. I'm still waiting for you to say something.
C
>>
>>17438132
E, stop pressuring me to live with you. I love you, but we've only been together for three-and-a-half months, I'm not ready to make that kind of commitment yet.
>>
Tab,

You lost the person who loved you more than anyone else in this world and went back to an ex. Your ex wouldn't have saved your life like I did, but you went back to him anyway.

Hope you don't regret your decision. Take care and all that. Let's hope he could manage your multiple severe mental conditions like I could, and still love you through it all.

C.
>>
A,

You mean less and less to me each passing day.
>>
C,

I-I... like you.. very much. There, I said it. And you will never read this.
>>
M,

I miss being friends with someone who shares my sick sense of humour. If I send a funny pic now I just get awkward silence in return. I'm sorry for being such a loser and messing up what little chance I had. But I just miss talking shit with you.

Em
>>
>>17438354
Fuck off, t
>>
>>17438887
I don't think I am who you think I am. What's my or your last initial?
>>
E,

You're only as strong as you ask yourself to be. Your body will only do what you ask of it. The place you live in, the people you call friends, all of that is only as good as your investment.

If you're lazing about all day, if you're eating the same barebones food, you'll never get stronger.

If you never extend yourself for others, if you never become part of the place you live, you'll never feel at home.
>>
>>17438354
damn are they ignoring you or being mean
>>
>>17438354
So do you, J.
>>
I miss you and I'm sorry I didn't have sex with you . I know you wanted it and I did too more than I can explain, for the life of me I can't figure out why I chickened out. It's not because I'm not interested. You are my dream . Please give me a second chance. I'll be waiting patiently not contacting you. I'm ignoring you even though it kills me because I know you aren't interested anymore. I'll wait till you come back cause i know you will.
>>
I think you might have given me an opening yesterday. My bad, I was focused on work, as usual. I tend to be a dumbass when it comes to this sort of thing, and I'm kind of rusty. I know it's a bit unreasonable, but it would be cool if you were direct with me. I don't really like hitting on girls while they're working for reasons that should be obvious, but that's the only time I see you, snd I think you're really cute.
>>
I really don't understand your distance

I'm not the brightest person when it comes to social affairs, I really can't make any sense of this.

There was a time you were really casual and outgoing with me, but as our work dynamic changed and I started to work harder and those few things I did to get to know you better and get closer to you (which might have given away how I feel about you), you seem to always take a step back. I understand that you're not interested, but I don't get why we can't be friends within our professional relationship. I can't understand why you always seem like you're holding back and trying to keep it formal, as I'm usually shy I don't recall doing anything particularly abrasive that could leave you uncomfortable or given away how I feel.

I know this is stupid and that you don't return my feelings, but I can't move on. I just can't. When I met you, I know for sure my feelings were born from desperation and loneliness, but that is no longer the case and it doesn't make how I feel any less valid. I've met people but in the end it's still you.

This distance just fills my head with what ifs and makes me linger on this pointless infatuation. I can't possibly guess what goes on in your head, all your distance tells me is that something about me repulses and pushes you away.

That I can accept, but why now? It feels like you go out of your way to keep it formal.

Regardless there's still a few things I wish I could say to you.

I really miss you. I miss a lot of things but I mostly miss just having you around

Like I said, I'm not very socially smart and I wish there was a way of talking to you about this in person and make things clear, but I really don't know how. Maybe when I see you again in a few weeks I'll have my shit together, and all of this will be behind me.

Either way, I hope you're having a nice summer, I'll see you next month.
>>
>>17438132
Who's this to? Could easily apply to me
>>
>>17438132
Dear OP

These threads are not advice and are fucking stupid

Sincerely,

Pegasus
>>
>>17439047
Anon, I've been waiting on a guy to say this to me for the longest time. He's known I've wanted it but he's such a pussy about sex I got bored waiting and went elsewhere, I basically rage quit and found several willing receptacles to ease the pain. Don't get me wrong, I miss the absolute fuck out of him, I know I could call him in 6 months and pick things up, but by then it's too late.
>>
>>17439315
Oh how I wish one of these would be my ex, then I remember she can't type this well and I recently saw her walking with the guy she was texting while we were dating
>>
H,

In my dreams, you said you loved me.
I told you "I love you too".
That's a first for me, even in my dreams.

Though, I pretty much ignored you Friday. Not out of maliciousness though, I was just focusing on work...
...And I worry about getting too close to you and either creeping you out or risking getting too attached (though I fear it's too late to save myself from that particular fate).

I wish I could tell you how I feel.
Like it could be that dream.
I only regret reducing my work hours because I see you less. The weekends you don't work are the worst - it's not the same when you're not there.

I spend my days off wondering when I'll see you next,

C
>>
>>17439306
Evening/morning/afternoon Pegasus.

I know.

Love you, goodnight.
>>
>>17439392
I hope your house catches on fire and you burn alive knowing you wasted your last waking moment on was me
>>
You wanted something less generic, eh? Sure. Let me refresh your memory on why I fell in love with your dumbass in the first place.

Remember that time you tried to feed me the pineapple whip at Disneyland? Remember standing outside the tour busses, quoting romantic opera lines to me? Remember the morning we left California - how we were the only people awake on our bus at four in the morning, and how we were laughing and joking like we weren't physically hurting from a lack of sleep? Can you still feel the weight of my body in your arms as I fell asleep on your lap on New Year's Eve?

I hope you remember. Because those memories are so vividly etched in my mind. And that was only the beginning. From the moment we met, from the moment you asked me my opinion of the Muslims in Europe, my entire world has revolved around you.

I think it's a mental illness, desu.
>>
Tired of being alive.

-T
>>
I'm sad or angry all the time anymore. Stop focusing, stop working, stop *doing* longer than a couple minutes and I dissolve into tears. Dunno what changed but I wish I could've at least changed with it I don't want to feel like this anymore doesn't matter how busy I stay the desire to see you and talk to you and play with you and just be in your company will not fucking fuck off you're still my respite from the rest of the world while I've become part of the everyone else you just wanna get the fuck away from, I still want you as much as I always have and you've stopped wanting me and fuck I don't get it, I don't know, I don't know what changed, you've said it's not anything to do with me and that seems like it should make it better but it doesn't it fucking doesn't at all it makes it worse because if it's nothing to do with me there ain't shit I can do to fix it, I still crave you endlessly and I don't make you happy anymore and goddammit you doublenigger I hate this I just miss you so much and I want it to go away I want you and I want to stop feeling unwanted or being unwanted whatever it is idk just fuck make this stop please tell me how to make this stop it's too much, there's no easy answer, there's no hard answer, there's no answer, there's no stop there's just suck and crying a lot and unfairly calling you a doublenigger sometimes and more suck, I miss you, I love you, this shit sucks, it's not enough and it's too much and I don't know what to do with it
>>
>>17439396
Sorry to disappoint. This creature is nestled in a rather flame proof domicile. May your Monday burn with the pain of douching with a litre of Frank's hot sauce.
>>
>>17439457
You sound cute, I hope you get raped to death while you have visions of your ideal family life and feel the pain of your future being ripped away
>>
>>17439463
You sound bitter. Care to share?
>>
File: 1466753793937.png (279KB, 737x721px) Image search: [Google]
1466753793937.png
279KB, 737x721px
>>17439497
Not really
>>
File: 1445367488736.png (516KB, 680x418px) Image search: [Google]
1445367488736.png
516KB, 680x418px
i don't really know what i think of you anymore. i mean i feel bad if something bad were to happen to you, but i wonder how much of that is because i've known you for so long. i think back to all the good times we've had, but then i remember how that you've become an immature, obnoxious, self-serving, lying, perverted, cruel, racist, manipulative, and all around horrible person. you're also an edgelord that thinks he's way cooler then he is, and for the love of god, stop doing that retarded grin while calling people 'bra'. that wasn't cool even back in the 2000s. you're also a massive hypocrite. you mock people all the time for making mary sue characters and self insert fantasies, yet you write books (that you never finish) about characters that look and act like you think you do, going around killing people and having a zillion nonsensical super powers, in addition to being completely fucking invincible, and all the characters that aren't the main one are all dumbasses with absolutely no character that only exist to be tortured or killed.
i feel bad for saying this, because you've been my friend for years. but i know that you wouldn't be my friend if i wasn't your only friend. goodbye, and fucking die.
>>
M
Im trying to get over you...
It's a long time due
>>
>>17439315
damn so are you saying that if I apologized to her for not fucking her i might have a chance. I feel like shes mad at me and theres noithing i can do like if i apologize it will just push her away more
>>
>>17439557

Initials for one or both?
>>
>>17439523
What does it want then?
>>
>>17439622
Put the lotion on its skin
>>
>>17439315
Well I've been waiting on a girl to say this to me for a long time. I have done this to a lot of girls and idk why. The ones that I have actually banged say I'm amazing but I just get scared of rejection. Like I feel that if I try to have sex with a girl and she doesn't want it she will think Im a rapist or something. I know it's stupid I guess being raised by a single mother made me to wary of freaking girls out.
>>
>>17439629
What are you wearing
>>
>>17439667
Green shorts and my akatsuki coat hbu amiga

yo querio tu cocina
>>
I don't know what to do anymore. you cheated on me with your ex but I still miss you.
I think about you every day, sometimes I'm angry with you, sometimes I miss you and just want you back.
I'm so confused. Sometimes I want you to feel the pain you caused me, other times I just want you back so things can go back to the way they were and I can smile again.
I know I'll never get you back, i just need to forget you and move on and pick up my life but I just can't seem to let go of the past.
>>
T

Talk to me, you liked me first. I really wished we could cross paths again so you could see me now. I've crushed on you for more than a year.

R

I wish more guys were like you, you're so cool and I'm always so awkward around you because I admire you a lot.

J
>>
I'm sorry Will.
I'm just...sorry.
Meet me in the future again sometime, will ya?
>>
Em, you're a two faced cunt and I hate you. You want to act all laddie da like we're still friends to my face but then cut all contact immediately after we stop going to the same school, fuck you. You're a real piece of shit and I feel like an idiot to let me ever think you were a good person. What happened to you anyways? I remember when we were in middle school and our freshman year and we were best friends and how I used to come over to your place all the time but then you change into this ultra moody bitch that just didn't talk to anyone. I gave you your space and then we started talking again and I was happy. But then we graduate and all of a sudden, the years we've known each other mean nothing? I mean nothing to you? Well fuck you. I was there for you whenever you wanted support and I accepted all the apologies you gave when you were acting like a shit friend. I was suicidal for months and just wanted a friend to talk to but you ignored me. It's now I realize you didn't give a shit about me, those apologies didn't mean anything. You only said them because you wanted to make yourself feel like a good person because that's the selfish bitch you really are. I always said hate is a strong word and I don't like using it but it's true, I fucking hate you but I hate myself even more for ever trusting you for the past few months. You're such a worthless coward too. If you had such an issue with me then you should have talked to me about it. I tried talking to you about our friendship when I felt we were drifting apart but you ignored me. You spineless bitch. Fucking grow up and learn to face your issues. If by some miracle you actually found this, read through it, make the connection as to who I am, had a brief moment of lucidity enough to feel bad and try to talk to me, I won't return the favor this time so don't bother. I don't need your mind games bullshit in my life. I'm tired of feeling worthless because of people like you. Fuck you
>>
A,
It's been fun hanging out these past few times but im not so sure as to what youre trying to get from me. Youre leaving for school in a few days are we just summer friends or give me a hint if you want me
O
>>
T
I'm sorry I had to run man, things were getting messy and I would have been in prison for life if I didn't leave you in the state I did. The money meant nothing to me, and I burned it all anyway. I'm sorry T, I just couldn't live that life anymore, the people that were after us raped my wife and took my child away, that's why I was gone for those two weeks, getting her back. I didn't want to tell you because I didn't want to scare you dude, I wanted to finish our job and get paid. I love you man, after this election cycle is over, I'm going to visit your grave like I should have. You shouldn't be dead. I love you man. Antartica was dope, even though they didn't have steak and we had to eat that horrible fake Chinese food haha..

F
>>
>>17439784
Will is fucking broken. Sorry, but you don't want to see the man he became after all this time. He will most likely succumb to reclusivity...and thus won't meet you anytime soon.
>>
I

I miss what we had. But I couldn't be with someone who was miserable all the time. Early on it was great ,and I had everything I could've ever wanted. It just turned into you showing up sad at my door, and me trying to cheer you up. After I eventually cheer you up you made me feel like I was unwanted. Like I had done my job, and you no longer needed me. I tried to go for kisses, and you'd deny me or give me the most cold peck. You never were in the mood, and everytime I mentioned it and asked what I could do to help, I recieved no feedback. So here I am now knowing in my head that you were bad for me. But, recently I've gotten it into my head that I should've tried harder. I know it's not true, but you know how in y head I can be. I just wish you would've told me what I was doing wrong, instead of telling me that I was perfectly fine, and then leaving me. *sigh* You brought down the room wherever you went, the smallest things ruined your day, the sex when effort was put in was great( but that was once in a blue moon) all other times I had to jerk myself off to finish, the handjobs were bad, sometimes the blowjobs were good sometimes they were awful, sex became me eating you out you not returning the favor and then me fucking you until you cum enough to where you get tired and tell me to cum, I rareley felt loved by you, everytime I brought it up you faked enthusiasm the next time (yes your sex drive too), I was miserable around you for the last three months , I never got any feedback on anything, and I couldn't keep loving someone who made me feel like they didn't love or want me.

So, why the fuck do I miss you so much?

Sincerely (used to be yours),
J
>>
>>17440191

HOLYSHIT
O
L
Y
S
H
I
T
>>
V

I'm sorry things turned out the way they did. We spent the better part of two years loving each other and dreaming about so much in the future. You were the first person to make me feel like i could love and be loved despite my faults and despite the distance. But things were so hard for you. Much harder than for me. I couldn't of expected for you to take it much longer. and you didn't. But I'll be damned if i don't miss you and miss what we had. Staying up late to call you every day before you left was hard but I fucking miss it. I still think about how beautiful you were. Those eyes that would always change between blue and green. I still miss your silly attitude even though you hated being there in that house. I miss the promises me made and how happy you would be with me... But the way you ended it hurt more than anything. Just a disappearing then having your friend tell me there was no chance. Then not hearing a word from you again. It hurts like hell. But thank you for the good times. Thank you for helping me grow. Thanks for the smiles.

Miss you

Sincerely
V
>>
>>17439562
I hope you never do.
>>
To my ex's...I will patiently wait in hell after I kill myself in my thirties, for I know you will all arrive sooner or later, and I will purge your souls indefinitely by devouring them to increase my demonic power, kill Satan, kill God, rule this pathetically imperfect world wrought with evil, destroy free will, and force humans into a peaceful utopia where immoral fuckers like you will never procreate or hurt, pervert, mutilate, perfectly good souls like mine, the one you made this way, ever again!

*reads what everyone else wrote*

Fucking sob-story pussies. Let the hate flow out of you and expel that shit!!
>>
M,

When we started talking I thought it would just be a fun sex filled summer before you flew away to college. Don't get me wrong the sex is amazing but we are way too similar to actually work out long term. Also you're way too young and way too hot for you waste your time with me. Everyday you talk about staying here with me, instead of flying away to college and it's making me really distraught. I just want to tell you to go but it's so hard because I've grown attached to you in this short period of time. Don't throw away your bright future for some loser like me.
>>
>>17440295
...jew
>>
>>17439306
I know right! But at least there isn't some friendless loser board cling on who actually tries to roleplay here lol oh wait...
>>
>>17440361

I CLAIM THIS THREAD IN THE NAME OF HERALD ANDRASTE PEGASUS!!

lmao so sad
>>
A,

I know you have a gf as you have mentioned her in front of me. But if you don't want to dump her and fuck me then stop ,staring at me. Don't act like a kicked puppy around me. you know exactly why we're not friends. Inviting everyone but me to your last presentation and posting an fb status saying 'if you missed my invite msg me so I can add you' was a bullshit move and you know it. Dude don't be fake. If you want to be a real dick you totally should and can, just stop with the puppy dog eyes of 'forgive me'
>>
R,

Hey, it's been a while, I've been thinking about you a lot even though you probably haven't been thinking at all about me. I saw your recent posts about you being with him and I'm glad you're happy, I'm glad you came to me when you were having problems with him and I'm glad that you made up with him. You mean so much to me, I've honestly had a thing for you since the first step you took into that Chinese class, when we got closer our relationship got platonic and it got touchy at some times but never awkward and I just wanted to say that I felt safe when I was in your arms or you were in mine, I'm glad that your relationship didn't affect our bond. I know we can never be a thing, I know it's ridiculous to think of it but you've toyed around with the idea and most people think we're already together, in a way we act like a married couple who has been together for years even though I've known you and we've been friends for a year now. I love you, R, what I feel for you is unlike anything I've ever felt; when I first felt it I was scared because despite my relatively short life I never felt an emotion like this. I love you, I wish I didn't but I do. I love your personality, I love your habits, I love the fact that the first thing we think of is texting what today is in Chinese, I love your smile, I love that you tell me you love me by using '520', I love that you trust me to come to me with personal problems, I love that you come to me for help with your math homework, I love that you fall asleep on me on the bus at five thirty in the morning after going to sleep a couple of hours before, I love that I can fall asleep on you without the fear of it becoming awkward. I love you, R, I truly do. I want you to have the best possible and I can't give you everything in the world, but I can give you everything I have.

L.
>>
S,

I would pursue the idea to lay somewhere with you for a couple of days. This is weird. I don't think I will ever confess my feelings, but I would seize the moment if you gave me the chance to get closer.
You're always around when I'm around. I wonder if you ever think about me. I know this will fade away soon. Please stay out of trouble.
>>
Dear Chris,
I'm not sure you know of 4chan, and even if you'd come to this board at the right place and time, but even if you don't see this, I love you. I'm sorry for having a random anxiety attack and pushing you away. We both still love and want each other, so I hope it's not too late to say I'm sorry. Since we cut contact, I mailed you an actual physical letter of apology saying almost the exact same things I'm saying here. I mailed it on Friday so I hope you get it soon. Until then, I find myself missing you so much. You provided what other men didn't: intimacy. I want you Chris. I want to give us another try. Please take me back. I'm getting therapy too.

-I hope you get that letter-
Even if you do, what if you don't respond? I don't want to think about it. I might just have to make the hour drive to your house and speak to you directly face to face, because you're worth it. I love you Chris. And I hope you still love me

-Sam
>>
Dear Hitler,

You did a great job.

Yours, g0d
>>
Dear Fiancee,

Maybe we wouldn't have so many arguments about sex if you put out more than twice a month. I can't help that I feel that you're not attracted to/turned on by me when you stopped making any sort of effort to further our physical relationship since you moved in. If you want me to stop watching porn, quit claiming you're tired when you laid on the couch all day eating frozen foods and playing with the cat.

Sincerily yours,
Your fiance that pays for the bills, rent, groceries, gifts for you, tattoos, busts his ass at the gym so you can't use the excuse that you're not attracted anymore, and consistently does the majority of the housework.

P.S.
I am still very much emotionally connected to you, as that aspect of our relationship has somehow managed to stay stable. I'm just sick of you not spreading your fucking legs.
>>
File: 1470184406252.jpg (460KB, 850x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1470184406252.jpg
460KB, 850x1100px
>>17440366
CLAIMED
L
A
I
M
E
D
>>
Dear Lauren
I became a vegan because I lost a bet to my friend and it's healthy etc etc and not for you.
At the start I didn't like you, I thought there was something funny about you.
You had the same interests as me memes,science and tv and you are genuinely funny.
>I find out you were a vegetarian/vegan as well so I messaged you just to get some tips and stuff (don't even remotely like you at this point).

You started to be flirty with me in chat. We were only messaging each other for like 2-3 hours though. I was skeptical of your intentions.
I fell for you and I don't regret it.
I couldn't tell if you were joking or not because I'm socially retarded, so I didn't text you back for 2 days or showed any feelings back because I wanted to play it safe.

I wasn't faking being a vegan to be a fuccboi. My friend told me that you said that you did like me. But I've no reason to message you but I really fucking miss talking to you.

If you were joking all along then fuck you for playing with my emotions.

Sincerely yours,
Gerry/sosig
>>
Dear Helena

I'm getting over you, slowly but surely. It's a shame you weren't into me but what can you do. Hope everything goes well for you.
>>
Dear B,
Its been 7months now but im still not over you, I wish you'd come back, i know you wont. If only I could at least get you out of my head and move on.
I miss you
H.
>>
Your silence speaks volumes
>>
C,

I don't want to type it all out nor send any of my feelings of affection over texting/fb. I want it all to be in person when we're BOTH sober.

We almost had that. But we'll get the chance again.

.. right?

C
>>
>>17439874
LF?
>>
>>17441195
So does yours.
>>
Me,

It's lonely right now. You're thinking about what you could've done right with her instead of breaking up. Truth is, you acted like a child too: you threw her to the side like a toy you'd grown bored with, and now you're upset because someone else is appreciating that toy the way you never could.

I do believe deep down that you genuinely miss her company. She was one of your best friends, after all. She practically knows everything about you. Why did you give that that up? Anything you're feeling is entirely your fault.

But you're not alone. You've got your friends and family. And one day, you'll have someone else.

-J
>>
>>17441195
>>17441276
It's okay. For every person sitting in silence, there's always someone who remembers what they're keeping silent about
>>
I'm addicted to .onions
>>
>>17441398
.onions never grow for me.
>>
>>17441418
Perhaps you're using the wrong medium.
>>
N,

Stand by those messages you wrote today. I usually tell you to commit your acts to memory and you never do, so you always need reminding. I won't remind you of this one, so if you don't remember it yourself things won't make much sense next year, the year after, or the year after that. You don't get a say in any of my life now, you're only invited to watch.

E
>>
Every time you leave, it gets easier to let you go. This one doesn't even hurt.
>>
>>17441448
That's great news, because it wasn't meant to hurt. You stopped mattering long ago. You haven't been involved since long ago.
>>
>>17441271
Nope, JD
>>
>>17441481
Coincidence, my name is JD. Ems really screw with you
>>
Abloobloobloo.

You're never happy, are you? Damned if we're close, damned if we're not. Why don't you shove your arm up their ass like the sockpuppet they are (and I'm sure they'll love it) and leave me the fuck alone? It's exactly what you wanted at first, right? It's what I want now.
>>
When something is stated to be a final decision, whether you say something or not doesn't change it. Even if you said nothing, it'd simply go ahead as planned. Saying anything after the decision is made does nothing but waste your breath.
>>
J and A

Everytime I see you suffer, it reminds me of the things you two motherfuckers made me go through and that I don't need you two in my life anymore ;)
>>
S
I slept with a girl immediately after we broke up but in the end I just ended up hurting you, myself and her in the process.
I'm sorry.
I felt insecure about being inexperienced.
I still do.
But I know that we could've been more.
R
>>
A

I don't know what the hell happened to you, I'm getting worried its something serious, you told you were tired, tired for 2 full days? something obviously happened to you and you don't want to tell me for unknown reasons, everytime I try to ask you about that you just ignore me completly, Im getting really worried about this

I don't care if is that bad, you should tell me what happened.

C
>>
>>17441577
It depends on whether the decision is legally set, no? If it's a persons personal decision, they might change their mind. What's the decision?
>>
>>17441578
Is that why you won't fuck off out of our life haha
>>
It's nice to get visual confirmation that your a degenerate.
>>
Aaaaaandddd I'm good :D
>>
happy to entertain. im actually very sick to my stomach right now. hence the silence, im ignoring you people. I don't have the strength
>>
L,
you slut! You forced me to love you and be in a relationship with you. I gave in but I loved it, then you betray me after 3 weeks (!) and now you dont give a shit about me. Its like you are a sadistical bitch who just wants someone to love her and then you let him down.

Go fuck yourself and I hope you will nt get happy again you fucking slut
>>
>>17440238
What happened?
>>
>>17441980
Meth, mood swings, no meds, and from what I've heard, he's in a halfway house.
>>
J-

I don't know why I'm so shy, why i feel so terrified of messaging you, when in person our conversation flows so naturally. If the situation were different, I'd have asked you out so long ago.

But this development is recent, and I'm awful behind a screen. Can ya do me a solid here and start the convo? It's just really not my forte, and I'm stupid busy this week.

-some girl
>>
>>17441496
Despite how much I hate them, I kind of feel glad they cut contact for me and I never have to see their bitch face again
>>
>>17442069
Clinging to old ways
>>
>>17442141
How can you be terrible at a screen when you have an iPhone that you plant your face into at any moment?

Just wondering.
>>
>>17441905
Why are you hiding?
>>
>>17439302
How so?
>>
J,

I went swimming today and your words kept echoing in my head. "Just being in a pool makes me think of you." It's been 11 years.

Time for me to let go. I will always love you. I'm so incredibly thankful for the time we spent together and the ways you changed me. I hope you always feel loved and cherished. Even through your silence, I'm certain you wish the same for me.

- nobody
>>
A and F,

Maybe don't mock K behind their back for trying to make things happen with a girl on holiday? No offense, but there's no such damn thing among couples as an 'extra wheel' if there's an even number of you. Wingman for once and help out, it's not like you two ever did it for the rest of us.

Also, that was almost certainly real dick move F. I was under the impression the split was amicable, but if it was, he's got the will and self control of iron.

S,

I know you worry about me, but you don't need to, I have a propensity for solving problems/avoiding trouble.

H,

Drop me a line sometime. I know you're busy and everything, but it'd be good to hear from you. The offer still stands, but only if I don't elope before you call...

S,

May need to open up to us sometime. Just sayin.

P

You give off mixed signals; this may be a source of a lot of your problems. Other than that, you don't deserve half the crazy shit that's happened to you.

S

You vanished off the face of the earth, what the hell happened?

C,

Sorry about that... I can honestly swear that I did not intend to do anything daft in whilst celebrating, nor do I remember doing anything too daft. However, that is apparently not the case. My bad.

C

We should hang out more.

B

You seem cool. Sorry for literally causing you to lose sleep on several occasions.

E

You seem like a somewhat level headed source of information, at least relative to everyone else. Where do you find geeky people who are also into outdoor activities? Latter group tends to mostly consist of muscle fads from both genders who can't walk 1 km without spending their endurance, and I'm friends with most of the former group.
>>
M,
All I want to do right now is call you on the phone and tell you that I'm head-over-heels for you. But I can't. I hope you find someone else who feels this way and can properly express it.
-J
>>
Jeb

You a cute! Cute cute!
I'll write you in if I have to
-L
>>
Emma,

Sorry if I made you uncomfortable, I didn't even realize it. I'm not going to bother you anymore.

John
>>
Ana Vitória, sinto muito por não ser sincero quando deveria ter sido... sinto muito sua falta, sempre te amei muito, mas fui um grande idiota. Sei que você fica na sacada fumando e vendo o tempo passar, sinceramente, eu faço a mesma coisa agora... apenas espero a grande coincidência que nos una novamente.
>>
J
You never appreciated me. I'm just a convenient piece of ass who does your laundry, takes care of our kids, and makes sure you never skip a meal. It's not like I do everything in my power to make you happy, or anything.

But fuck me for wanting to have private conversations with my friends.
Fuck me for having some say over when you can stick your dick in me.
Fuck me for expecting you to watch your own children once in a while so I can have a few hours to myself.
You're a Selfish Bastard. I could do better with one arm amputated, and you know it. So if you want to keep your live-in chef/maid/nanny/prostitute, you'd better start raising the bar on how you treat me.
Classic Marriage Problems.
Still Love: J
>>
>>17439448
T?
>>
Fuck you S.

Never have I put in so much effort into someone and yet it hasn't gotten me anywhere with you. All the time and money I've given up just so I can try and save you, but you keep going back. So many nights I've spent trying to understand why you're doing what you're doing. Honestly, I was blaming myself at first thinking I was doing something wrong. Now I realize I deserve better, if I'm going to be putting in this much work into a relationship... it's going to be with someone that's worth it. After last night I know now that's not going to be you.

So keep calling and keep texting, you're not going to hear from me. Enjoy being stuck with people that don't appreciate you or treat you with respect. By the time you realize what you had with me, it'll be too late and I will have already moved on.

- H
>>
S

I know it's gonna end and I can't do anything about; no more promises, no more fights, no more excuses. I fucked up again like I have fucked up many times, I know I'm flawed and that I'm no good for you. Deep inside I want to tell you that I love you so much but I know that you deserve better, I can't be better and I don't know how to be better; and even if I tried I've lost your trust in me anyway. Maybe losing you will help me realise that I may have lost the person that I loved the most in my life, maybe that's the only way for me to realise that I'm a bigger piece of shit that I tought I was. I know you will be happy and you have a great future laid down in front of you, you will do just great and maybe even better than what I may accomplish in my life. I don't regret the really good years we spent together, and I don't regret the last few months that got bad and the last few days that were the worst, I will never regret telling you that I loved you, I won't speak bad of you nor I will bitch about losing you. It was my fault and my fault only, take care.
>>
Amanda,

Fuxk you. Srsly. I treated you so well and yet you couldn't give it back fuck you so much. I know we broke up like 2 months ago but today I just snapped and now I have insane anger, anxiety and I'm try to drink myself to sleep. Seriously fuck you stupid bitxh you motherduxking bitxh.

-you know who the fuck it is
>>
Dreamt about you. We were together again, but the relationship didn't feel romantic. We lived in this large apartment with somewhat Victorian furniture. I point in the general direction of our old room and say "That's where we first did it.". You correct me saying we first did it in your old place, then apologize "Sorry, I was thinking of Gabriel.". It stung. There is no Gabriel, there was never one. I asked you just how many people you've slept with, then I laughed. You list three people: me, him and a girl. A prostitute he hired so you could enjoy "the human spur" as you put.
I hate these dreams. I hate dreaming about you. It reminds me of you and how it just won't happen again. Let me forget.
>>
Fucking drama queens say it on their face.
>>
D,
I'm sorry I let you down. I still love you, and am doing my best to change. I hope we can make things work out again.
You were too great of a woman to me, I cant just let go of you like this.

R
>>
N,

I'm sorry. You deserve better and I hope you did find someone else better, it has been over 5 years. Just know I only dissapeared because I told you before, if I ever cheated on you then I'd cut off all contact. Not for my selfish desires, but for your protection. My protection. It hurts less this way. But just so you know, I still have your drawing, I got a tattoo of it on my hand. It's beautiful. Just like how you are to me. Inside and out. One day I'll tell you I'm sorry. I really do miss our talks. How you were my best friend before we turn lovers. It was a wild journey for the both of us, but I'm not ready to let go. You're worth it.

R
>>
M,

I know things got a little fucked up between us but you won't even look me in the eye? I don't get it, then one day you'll talk to me fine. I don't have any feelings for you anymore but Idk I don't like the way you just look straight through me. Maybe I'm being paranoid.

I,

I think you're special. But I don't know what to do. Why didn't you reply to my message, when you messaged me first? I'm going to start making moves because idk maybe you were scared to reply because I took a while to reply. You've been giving me mad signals and for once in my life I'm going to do something.
>>
Dear Robert,

We met in spanish in highschool, I am sure you don't remember me very much, we never talked but I had given each others numbers if we needed help in class. I wanted to send you a message 4 years ago because I was having a tough time trying to process what I had culminated up to in my life.

I had thought back when I had a chance to say hi. We were walking out of class and you were walking away. I told myself I would regret it if I never said hi and I did. Honestly I still don't know why I think about it so much. I wanted to say hi, when I should have been saying goodbye. Goodbye Robert.

- Nelson
>>
File: 14-35-56-1470485174063.jpg (22KB, 236x349px) Image search: [Google]
14-35-56-1470485174063.jpg
22KB, 236x349px
Jenny,
I fucking love you. My heart smolders in my chest from when I left. I never told you or tried it on.
I wish I never opened up to you. I regret it every single day, I want my mask back.
Your new bf is a lucky man, I'm... happy but furious you're with him. Stay happy my love.
I'll see you in death.
>>
D
I don't know why you keep ghosting me like this, i wish you would just tell me what is going on..
>>
Dear K

You turned out to be such a disappointment. How you could go from telling me you appreciate how nice I am to you to acting like you're some survivor of abuse in such a short amount of time is beyond me. You ignored me when I tried to talk, you said what bothered me was my own fault and you shouldn't have to deal with it, you couldn't give me the same respect I gave you, and despite all the warnings and my attempts to make it work you didn't try. Instead you blabbed on social media about how controlling I am for asking you to not do hard drugs or drink 5 days a week. I love you even though I never said it, but god damn you are pathetic.

F
>>
>>17442246
I actually don't, I do a lot of things beyond the screen, and i don't even have an iPhone...

Kinda stressed out about a bunch of things going on currently, however, so lately I've been checking it far too often. I guess I'm just stuck on figuring out why he added me because A. I'm an over thinker and B. It keeps my mind off of my stress.

And I thought a simple crush was bad enough, this part is torture.
>>
Damn I'm sorry I didn't fuck you I know you wanted it and I did too. I know there is no chance of rekindling the flame fuck. Or is there someone a girl preferably tell me has a guy you really liked ever failed to make a move and then you lost interest. If so how could he have fixed it and made a comeback?
>>
>>17438979
Mine, S
Yours, R
>>
>>17444028
Not your guy.
>>
Let's see write a letter...hmmm.
Really ignoring this, tired of playing games. Just leave me alone. You probably won't but i can dream cant i?
>>
That's creepy. Strangers shouldn't follow you, or want your attention.
>>
I'm too good for you. You just look like an asshole behaving otherwise.
>>
>>17444591
Why are you saying that to someone who doesn't want you?
>>
P,

I don't know where to start. It's obvious I'm still in love with you. I'm sorry that the last time you tried to talk to me I was an asshole. I was in a relationship with someone, but that turned out to be a mess, anyways. Sorry for drunk texting you after all that, too. You gave me a chance to get back into your good graces, and I fucked it up.
Any time I get a message from you, my heart stops and time freezes.
I know that it was years ago, but I know that I was the reason things got so shitty between us. If there were any way to go back in time to do right by you, I would. You were the best I'd ever had, I just didn't see it at the time, even if I knew you were the love of my life.
I still remember the first day I saw you. We were 16, and you passed by me while I was getting signed into the hospital. You turned around, and our eyes met. I remember exactly how it felt, because nobody had ever looked at me like that before. Nobody's ever looked at me that way since, either. You said you ran into the wall, but I didn't notice because I was totally spellbound.
We spent the next few days just looking at each other, remember that? Man, the way you looked at me made me feel so fucking awesome. I couldn't stop smiling. When I finally found the nerve to talk to you, all I could say was that you were the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen. That was true then, and it still is.
Even in a hundred years, I couldn't become a good enough man for you.
I'm sorry I was always such an asshole.
I'm sorry for the holes I punched in your wall.
I'm sorry for the times I cheated.

I miss you. A lot.
It's been years since I saw your face.

Love,
S.
>>
>>17438300
I feel you there man, taking care of girls with mental issues sucks and she betrayed you. Honestly though I've learned it wasn't worth taking care of her for me because she didn't have any interest in helping herself
>>
To, A

By now, we've not spoken for more than twice as long as we knew eachother. I did act like a fuckboy, after all. Too much smoke and not enough sleep are what I'd like to blame, but I guess what it really took to open my eyes was a woman like you to show me just how wrong about life I was. I'm not sure when I started to bank on the least likely outcomes to come true. That was never me, and thankfully the support from half of my family has been enough to allow me the opportunity to start healing. The other half, well.. How could I become better when their default course of action is always to harm? They've even bore false witness against me to the police...and that was the last straw. No more am I lead to believe myself as less than I am, simply because I've taken that control away from them. They're undeserving of my trust because they cannot trust others...Which just leads them back to the state of mind where they harm those others they claim to love so much.

I'm sorry you had to experience the type of toxicity prevalent to my mentally-ill family, first-hand. There are two very important women in my life, and you're one of them. Whether you want to admit it or not, you've helped me see that life is worth living to the fullest and I hope you're doing just that. If I never see you again, just as well. I was never one to hold on to things or ideas which deserve to be let free. When I said I loved you, it was because it seemed to me the capacity with which you could love was endless. This world is short on love at all fronts, and you seemed intent on showing it wrong not to fight back.

You have my best wishes, to you and your fiance. Your dream is beautiful and unselfish, so please never forget that.

P.S. Those final two days of work were the most beautiful I'd ever seen you.
From, C
>>
Anyone,

I'm in such a great mood. I haven't got a single thing to regret or feel sad about right now. I've just got things to enjoy, people to enjoy and things to look forward to. I don't walk over other people when I'm happy, so don't go worrying, I won't go and flaunt this so don't worry. Instead, in this mood, I do more favours for people than I usually do. It's the only way I've ever learned to express happiness. "When you're feeling good, cheer other people up and give them something to remember" is what my father once told me. I'm not really sure he still carries that out today, but I will.

I'm happy, and I'm sure I'll have lows in the future, but I hold onto the belief that I'll always return to a steady contentment following them, or a delightful happiness before dropping back down to contentment. That's all I hope for, and all I hope to achieve.

E
>>
>>17442141
No.

Awkward is endearing. You must embarrass yourself in front of my if you wish to become my bride.
>>
The truth is that you're just a stranger to me. We used to be close, the closest and it was fantastic. Probably closer than we'll ever be with anyone else (and I don't really care about the new "magic link". That's just "I want in your pants" talk. Grow up.)
But now we're not and I find it hard to care about who you are now, to the point I can't even be bothered faking it. I care about who you were, the memories and all that stuff, but now you're no better than any of the strangers I see on the streets everyday.
You'd be better off without me in your life, at least then you'd stop clinging onto hope.
I've since strangled, dismembered and properly disposed of all my feelings for you. Do the same.
>>
>>17445026
Initials?
>>
>>17445026
But I have absolutely no recollection of what you claim to remember. Your memories are fabrications, things that never existed. It was for the best you let them go, because you're just a stranger
>>
>>17445026
Help me.
What do I do?
No matter how big of a monster I make you out to be in my head, no matter how I try to twist and rationalize my way out of this behavior, it only comes back stronger.
>>
Dear guy from the gym
Why did you have to tease me about the fact that I was resting too long?
Now I'm hopelessly in love with you and think of breaking up with long term bf
It might not be the best idea as I don't even know your name
E
>>
To A and S

You were surreal cunts. Any positive memories I have with you are drowned out by the real monstrous nature of yours. A psychopath and a person who is just a cunt from birth. I only blame myself for being too soft, too considerate and too forgiving 2 years too long that made me keep hanging around you two.

Fuck you.

-----

So, does anyone go through these posts and read these letters?
>>
>>17443737
S?
>>
I love you all and I just wish you we could see thing the way each of us sees it.

I am sorry for all the troubles I cause for all the loved ones around me and I just want everybody to be happy.

Forgive me, if I make it. Forgive me, if I break.

O
>>
>>17445089
E,
You disgust me
>>
>>17442925

>P
>You give off mixed signals; this may be a source of a lot of your problems. Other than that, you don't deserve half the crazy shit that's happened to you

Thanks (even though this isn't about me)
>>
>>17445105
I read a few
>>
>>17445131
Don't be an ass. Contact your E directly. I'm guessing you can't because you got rejected.
>>
>>17445157
Pretty sure he's just replying to the letter, dude. Someone is willing to end a relationship in favour of someone they don't even know the name of
>>
>>17444012
He sort of made a move a few times and after the first time, I responded, then got a bit embarrassed, and after that he backed off a bit, then when I thought it may be happening again, I wasn't certain, so I kept my cool. Then it almost happened but people kept interrupting..then we had some beautiful romantic moments, and then it felt like waiting an eternity for another move and he cooled a bit so I thought he wasn't interested, so I lost interest but each time I feel him there, I can't resist him at all. I love him, I think he knows
>>
I really need a long fuck .
And I really love him too

Fuck
>>
>>17445026

If you're talking about our telepathy with the "magic link," then I'm sorry about the whole thing. I'm going nowhere with them, you can talk to me. I have no flame right now and I don't shine like I used to.
>>
>>17445227
So go fuck him
>>
>>17445166
This.
>>
>>17445026
We are still as close, I'd still do anything for you, I can feel your presence, I know I've hurt you. You've tried to destroy everything, all those memories we cherish. I'm not going to see you until September, by then I hope you have all this bullshit out of your system by then
>>
Hey K.

You're perhaps the most beautiful girl I've ever met, and you're also really fun to hang out with. I know why you're not into me, I get that, I just think we would be good together. I could change if you gave me the chance.
>>
Dear E,

I could not go on anymore. The sadness that had slowly eaten me for my whole life finally infected every corner of my mind and body.

The last 6 months or whatever I have spent more time with you than I have spent with any of my “friends” the last 6 years -- thank you, it was really nice being with you, and every time I looked at you or talked/got a message I was able to feel a small amount of happiness.

2 years ago I was going to kill myself but never managed, and I am glad I waited so I could know you, but now I am unable to live off intense daydreams and roleplaying games. It will never be better. Life is not important unless you are able to enjoy it with someone. So it is better to die so that the resources spent on me can be spent on someone who contributes to the world and who is able to be happy.

Love you,

L
>>
>>17444799
As a C who has had his heart broken and left by an A, I envy you. But I'm sure you aren't the only one to blame.
>>
M,
i find you to be awesome and in another life where i would be single i would love to get to know you better. i am glad we work together. sometimes you make my day so much better. i often wish we could just cuddle and just hold each other when im not ok inside but this will never happen. im sorry for telling you these feelings when we have no chance.
>>
F.

Fuck i´m drowing, C is gonna leave city, and i´m afraid i gonna be alone again.

Dad is drinking like hell again, and mom is gettind bad again, i don´t know what to do.

I need to run away, but i´m tired of running.
>>
C,
When I kill myself, I want you to know it was your fault.
J
>>
>>17445372
Last initials?
>>
>>17438425
Name?
>>
Dear Sunny

I miss you, I miss you so much. All I want is to wrap my arms around you, to get as close as I can to your body, to feel your warmth.
I miss your wonderful kisses, none will ever compare to yours, I'm probably ruined from that because no kiss can ever do what yours did to me

I want to look into your eyes and tell you I love you, tell you I'm sorry. I wish we could just forget everything and start again on a clean slate, I want to, but I don't think you do. I've been broken since you left, but I am trying to rebuild myself, but without you things aren't the same, every day is foreign to me without talking to you.

Do you think about me? Are the things that run through your head late at night in bed the same that run through mine? I just want to be happy with you, I want to make you happy, I want to take you hiking, to the beach, shopping, anywhere you want to go, I wanna go there with you, but I believe you'll be going there with someone else, and I'll be going there alone

I don't know what will happen when I see you next, I feel I'll have to keep it short so that I don't end up having to fight off every urge to kiss you, but knowing me, I'll keep it long so I can feel that

I love you, for as long as my heart beats, I always will - J
>>
dear M and W1
I'm sorry i don't talk to you as much as i used to. You are great and i'd love to spend some time with you, but I'm a bitter piece of shit and i should just rot in my room and not drag you guys down with me. It feels wrong.

dear W2
I'm sick of your emotional bullshit. I know that i'm your last friend, but this has been going on way too long, i just have to leave. Go live your life without me.
>>
Dear God,

Holy shit, what a mess. 1/10. You get 1 point because maybe it could have been worse. That is truly the only redeeming quality of this hellhole of existence you created. I am gonna deal with your shit, the best I can, because I have to, but know, given the option, I'd have preferred you just went and fucked off without doing any of the shit you just did. You are garbage, go fuck yourself.

Sincerely,
One of your wretched creations
>>
File: 213.png (451KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
213.png
451KB, 1600x1200px
You said you're doing great despite your apparent drug addiction but I just don't see it. Every time I visit your place the sight is outright fucking depressing. You're a smart guy but making poor decisions. It's like you wanna actually die, like it's a tradition in the family or something man. What's up with that?
>>
>>17445026
>>17445238
>>17445265
As an /x/phile, I really want to hear these stories.
>>
>>17445372
don't kill yourself L, don't do it.
>>
>>17445166
such is love
>>
L,

you went down a really fucking black hole and I have no idea how to get you out. And I don't want to. I want to see you suffer after the life you made for yourself falls apart around you in shambles.

Staying with someone when they come out as trans and get the chemicals to basically make them a shemale? Getting into an argument so violent 'she' nearly broke down the door to the room you were hiding in? and going back?

What the fuck is wrong with you? Not only that, but you have this thing call the shots to your relationships, saying that your poly magnanimous gets you into swinging and then really hard core bdsm? Mostly springing it on you as surprises?

Your better then this. You allow people to push you around and you follow them because your easy to control and manipulate. You've become a slut and a whore, and I am so so sorry for you.
>>
M
Hey, I'm sorry I hurt your feelings. I wasn't interested in forever, kids or learning to love you. I I'm a bad person and I need to be someone as equally fucked up. Your constant moralizing never helped but it really could have ended better and that argument was my fault.
>>
>>17438300
same happened to me once, two years ago. Her mind was a most wonderful mental cocktail using the most outlandish ingredients the DSM has to offer, to say it lightly. Even though she kind of ruined the other guy's life, and in a way I should be happy I got off the boat in time to still save my school career, I am still not over it at all.
>>
>>17445275
Tell her
>>
>>17445275
Why fo you think that?
>>
Dear S,
I had an 8 month dipout plan and stayed because of ur place and because u bought me shit. Soon after I fell for you and fucked away with all then. Now that I lost you, I dont really know how I feel. I think you're gonna get over this shit pretty quick. I didn't beat u this time and atleast that's good. I've put u thru a lot of shit and I can't just keep blaming u for shit. I lost a good girl.

I know ur backup dude is r. Ur a piece of shit if that's true.

I want to text u RN but I'm waiting for u. Your a defeatist so ur prob not gnna text me.

Last time we saw each other, I was thinking of what to say to u so if I'm ever in the bay I could msg u and stay at ur place.

I think u gave me some skin disease because ur a fucking hoe.
I think u fucked v and a and ur getting mad at me?

I wanna beat ur ass, literally, and fuck the shit out of it. But I can't because I'm tryna stay std free..

Done. If u hit me up I have some shit written down to send to u and make u fall for me again.

J.

Man, I'm a fucking lowlife.
>>
>>17445583
Jer?
>>
>>17445612
B
>>
>>17445982
No need. It's a load of bullshit. We had a special connection, we knew and we saw proof. Suddenly there's a new connection to someone they barely know. It's just trash, it doesn't exist. Ours or the other.
>>
Dear L

Sorry for disrespecting you and fucking your "girlfriend" but honestly i'm not sorry because i did it for the sake of love and thank you for your tips on how to use my tounge, it was very effective on your gf. I want you to know that i love her but i do not wish to steal her from you, i would like us all to get along and i hope you can forgive me and see that i'm here to make your relationship stronger.

Ps, i think the best way is probably you watch me perform on her and let me use the tip of my tongue on her clitoris and then if you wish you would join in or if you want to watch that is also ok.

Love
A
>>
He says "See you next Friday?" When i saw him on Friday, and I answered "oh, uh, yeah, I'll probably be in."
Then two days later he adds me on the book of faces.

Cue Bear Hands - Like me like that
>>
>>17439562
Sorry, J,neither one of us asked for these feelings.
>>
Sorry,sorry, read me please, I'm sorry
>>
C,

Text me. I dont have the courage to.

Love ,

???
>>
>>17447340
What are you afraid of?
>>
>>17447323
What do you even have to be sorry for?
>>
N, I truly appreciate what we had. Too bad after we broke up from 5 year relationship we ended it immeaditly and all contact. Good luck to you, even when I'm typing this 5 years later it's still been bugging me.
>>
I think I love you: I can't stop thinking about you every day, the fact that I can't hold you in my arms everyday makes me cry. When I don't have news for few days, my mind starts running wild, but when we chat my heart beats fast & hard...
I never had so much in common with someone else, you're so hot & fun.
I hope that one day you'll have similar feelings. After all these months, I think I'm more than a friend for you (you're clearly out of my league, you like spending time w/ me & you trust me a lot) , but I increasingly doubt that you'll want to better our relationship by taking some risks or making some important decisions;acting cool & having fun is great, but on my side I'm getting more & more frustrated by your cool attitude...
Just tell me that you love me: I'd do extra efforts to make it work
>>
Dear E,

I still don't understand why you didn't talk to me. I know distance is hard for you. I tried my best to keep in touch and keep it lively and make sure you were okay. I asked you to be honest; but, you never said anything until it was too late. I worked two jobs and begged for favors so I could fly across the country to see you. But, I got there and you broke up with me. You said the distance was too much and you hadn't felt anything for two weeks. You told I hadn't done anything and that you were sorry for not saying anything sooner. You said we couldn't try again and refused to explain anything else. When I tried to talk to you, you refused and told me you were scared of me.

You broke my heart. I can't get over you. I'm sorry for whatever I did. Please give me another chance, I know I can do better.

B
>>
G,

You don't seem to want to open up to me and it seems like my feelings aren't even on your radar. When we are together everything is great but whenever we are not the way you act makes me feel like you don't want to know me. This relationship or whatever it is will be in your hands for a while, im not going to make any effort unless you can show me that you are willing to. You know how I feel about you and I know your the same with me, don't ruin this.

K.
>>
feelings of.. inadequacy
infect
a constant need to die
>>
T

We just met, but I feel like I've known you my whole life. How cliche is that. I'm not even sure if it's a romantic attraction or if I just like you as a person. I hope the latter, because we're family now, and I don't want to be excommunicated. I foresee many years of strong friendship and awkward sexual tension that never resolves.

S
>>
>>17447502
Why don't you tell them? What's keeping you from walking to them right now and confessing your feelings?
>>
K
I'm not even going to contact you for the money you owe me because i don't want to deal with your manipulation and bullshit anymore.
You ruined 3 years of my life and I hope you rot.
>>
>>17443338
Initials?
>>
>>17444799
Tbh, C

I need a real man to spank my ass and call daddy. In the end, when it comes down to it, you just don't fit the bill, you didnt just act like a fuckboi, you are one. That's all you'll ever be.

Rot in hell,
AT
>>
P.S. - He knew the whole time.
>>
C, Im in love with A. Not too much can be done about that, so I guess someday I'll have to leave so I don't ruin everything.

Is that the outcome you were talking about?
>>
M,

You linger in my thoughts like a ghost and there is little I can do to stop it. I can feel the need of you in my bones. I wonder what you feel for me? I can't be the one to speak any of these words and you keep such a cool exterior I don't think you will either.

I think it might be for the best. I would ruin you, it would be selfish, and I only want the best for you. Hurting you is the absolute last thing I want and if that means bleeding myself, then so be it.
>>
>>17447502
Initials?
>>
I don't know
5 people what letters could I don't know how to order it in
C,D,J,J,R.
I owe an apology, I didn't know it. I don't want to explain. What I did was wrong, and you should get as much. I threw away good chances at it.
I don't think I could face you to give you even an apology. I would of if I could of. I'm ugly. I do what I did. I'd only stay away from you because it's good for you even if I have to be uglier.
>>
Once upon a time we were as one. There was no you or I, there was only us. And although you left us, we were never truly apart in the emotional sense (as much as we were not in a relationship).
No longer. You are the lizard's tail, true autotomy, you see. I cast you off, severing all remaining links. You will wriggle about to be predated, as you already are, and I will go on. Missing an important, but not vital part of myself.

Perish at their claws and fangs, oblivious to the terror you will later endure.
>>
T
I just found a thing you wrote for work, which I didn't realise I had here in amongst my work stuff, tucked into the back of a pad of paper with a load of jumbled printouts and nonsense. I'm going to read it and pretend that we're still friends and that you still talk to me and that everything is actually ok.
Mind you, things are pretty ok. I miss you incredibly, all the time, but that doesn't hurt all the time any more. I guess that time and distance work on me just as readily as on the rest of the world. I have grieved for our lost friendship, and finally moved on.
I wish that we could get together some time for a chat and a catch up - maybe some day we will. I hope that you're enjoying your life at the moment and looking forward to a bright future.
I'm grateful for the time we did have together. You really opened my eyes to life and turned me around. Thank you. If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to ask. You'll always be my favourite person.
D
>>
>>17439298
Anon, are you me? This is uncanny.
And a little creepy.
>>
>>17448248
it cant be that way
it cant be that way again
you're not the tail i am it's not coincidence they withered away your not the tail it wont be this way this time
>>
>>17448287
That is exactly what I said, you dolt.
>>
>>17448248
You sound clingy and narcissistic
>>
>>17448319
You sound quick to make judgements and silly to reply no a post not meant to you. We can all play psychologist.
>>
R,
I don't want to be with you sometimes, but that doesn't mean I don't love you. Stop making me feel bad about not wanting to have kids and working so much. I love you cause you're an asshole and don't take peoples shit. I just wish you'd stand up to your dad sometimes.
E
>>
P,
You're so two faced that I only give u rides so you don't spread rumors about me like you have everyone else we work with. Fucking bitch.
E
>>
>>17447340
Initials?
>>
W,
It will never with with him. He's mentally ill. Way more than any medicine can fix. Please leave him. He's only going to hurt you in the long run
>>
N,
I have a confession to make. It gets me hard as fuck his manipulative you are and yell at me. I know I'm fucked up in the head.
>>
Dear C,
Fuck you. No, fuck me. Yeah, better do that.

Dear M,
Wtf. Like, really. I had already forgotten you and now this. I thought you were happy with your new boyfriend. And I know that I can only make you horny. Why do you this to me.

Sincerely,
an asshole
>>
Jo,
Its really hard dealing with your mom. She has Alzheimer's now. I feel bad saying this but I can't watch her die like this. This wasn't my job. If you didn't fucking OD, I'd make it your job. Your brother is a prick BTW.
>>
>>17448319
Did you know that narcissists frequently complain about narcissism in others? I swear, look it up. Fancy that it would apply to you since NONE OF THAT OTHER POST EVEN REMOTELY HINTS AT IT

IF YOU'RE UNSURE ABOUT WHAT NARCISSISM IS JUST FUCKING USE EGOCENTRIC
>>
>>17448276
Initials?
>>
Whoever you are,

That's a little weird. You don't know me, I don't know you, so please don't make guesses on what I'm doing. You were wrong, by the way. You were wrong, because you don't know me. This is what being a stranger is. People that do know me know what I was doing.

E
>>
>>17448454
Take a deep breath...
>>
>>17448454
>egocentric
Which nothing in that post hints at either.
Are we done with Psych 101?
>>
>>17448276
Danny M? It's Tommy. Your blood brother. I miss you. I really fucking miss you. I don't know why we stopped talking, but my depression made me push everyone away. I'm happy with her, though, don't worry. I love you, man. Keep working on your cycling and swimming, I'm so proud of you and I'm sorry I'm not confident enough to join you anymore. You've taught me so much in life and I can't thank you enough for being the best brother I could ever ask for. I hope everything in life works out for you. Don't worry about me, you're better off forgetting. I'll only hold you back. If we ever meet again, I still want you to be godfather to my child(ren). Peace and eternal love. I'm grateful for you, the only true friend I've ever had.

I hope it is you, Dan.
>>
I'm not sorry for replying to your messages. Give me a call if you are ready to talk with me
>>
M

As much as I care for you, we both know we should never speak again.
E
>>
R

I've had multiple sex dreams about you and yes, I always did have a crush on you, I was just to embarrassed to say.

J
>>
E
i keep dreaming about you
i miss you
help me
S
>>
E,

We got together at a bad time and broke up for silly reasons. Please give me another chance.

B
>>
>>17443940
I honestly presumed you were someone else. In my world, literally everyone has an iPhone.

Well, hope you and your J do something together soon. This should be easy, honestly.
>>
>>17443846
D just ghosts people regularly. Sorry champ, better luck next time.
>>
G

Sorry mate, we've drifted too far in opposite directions. I know it's awkward to have to see each other every day, but I really think you're better off without my condescending bullshit, and I'm better off without your self-destructive nonsense. Everything comes to an end, man, and you've got other friends - real friends, that stick around when you're down. Think about them, remember that they're the guys who truly understand you. And above all, whatever happens next, don't be too hard on yourself.

A
>>
s

fuck you man
stop talking to me
every time i manage to forget about you there you are again
leave me alone
>>
>>17448747
He or she?
Just wondering...
>>
>>17444978
Good on you, man. Reading that actually made my day a bit better.
>>
T

I hope you find peace. Your bitterness just dragged me down. I needed out
>>
>>17448695
Initials?
>>
>>17448847
Sounds like you were talking about a she, but I could be wrong.
>>
F
Still think about you once in a while
N
>>
>>17448400
ive known this for a while, I also told you I had this figured out.
>>
What the fuck, mom.

You tell me he's nice; you meet him, and you act cool about the whole thing. I'm finally happy, it seems like things are starting to go my way, after nothing ever working in my favor.

You literally tell me he's okay. And now you're saying you don't like him? You tell me that him buying me a tshirt for my fucking birthday is "too intimate" and that you don't like the fact that "he's dressing me now". What the fuck??

Honestly, I don't care. If I have to choose between you and him, it'll be him. In the end it'll be him that I marry, that I settle down and have a family with. Not you. You don't even tell me to my face that you don't like him. You go and tell EVERYONE ELSE. I have to hear it from T, who overheard it and even butted into your conversation and told you that he's a good person, and you may not like him but he'd never hurt me. Even dad is okay with him, so what the fuck?

Can you never let me be happy? You made me insecure as fuck. I have no confidence because of you. You've damaged me enough, and now I've found someone that I truly truly love, and someone that truly loves me back, and you can't fucking stand it? You don't care about my happiness. You never have. You care about yourself and what you want for me. You want to decide EVERYTHING for me. Where I go to college, who I'm friends with, what I do, where I go. I won't let you decide this though. It's my decision. And I can't fucking wait until I have enough money to move out, because you're driving me away.

Why the fuck can't you just let me be happy?
>>
>>17448531
you could say egocentric because everyone IS that to some degree

are done with pretentious cunt 101?
>>
File: 1292386514655.jpg (21KB, 487x500px) Image search: [Google]
1292386514655.jpg
21KB, 487x500px
You wished me happy birthday over email last year. All I said was "thanks." I was honestly sad that you didn't email me again this year even though I've never reached out to you, even on your birthday. I've changed my phone number since I moved away, so I don't know if you've ever tried to drunk text or even call me, but a piece of me hopes you have.

Two years ago, I passed you in a crowded hall in a foreign city then quickly looked away. Haven't seen you since. The last time I heard your voice was maybe a year before that. I knew something was wrong, but I thought you were just in a bad mood, so I told you to hang up. I didn't think it would be the last time I would hear your voice.

I saw mutual friends recently. I was hoping I would run into you again like I did last time. I tried not to look for your face in the crowd, but I did every time. I don't even know if you still live there.

I probably think about you every day. Most days it's a fleeting thought, but lately it has been bad. I've changed so much since I've last seen you. I don't want to get back together. I don't want to be friends. But I do want my feelings back. No one has made my cry since you broke up with me, and no one has made me laugh like you did. You're the biggest loser I've ever met, but no one can look at me the way you did or touch me like you did. I'm never really sad or angry or happy anymore. I've just been different kinds of confused and discontent.

- Scoop
>>
A,

J
>>
JJ,
It's been more than 2 years but I don't think I can ever forget your kind smile. I wish we could have been friends at least.
>>
T, I had the situation in hand. You should have let me deal with it. It wasn't about confrontation, but the right thing to do, and they weren't doing it. They probably thought I didn't have a response but I did. Next time, I'm meeting my obligations to people, R
>>
Please, move here with me. I need you.
>>
T, J, and S

there's no chemistry

R
>>
>>17449867
I wish I could
Wait for me and I will one day
>>
>>17448847
D is a he
>>
>>17448949
SP. really doubt you're my E though.
>>
>>17449923
Still stands, I've a male D that was a total D during the whole GD time, you D, D?

I'm sure you do. heh.
>>
>>17450143
you've lost me haha
>>
A
I miss you more than anything. The worst part of what happened was losing you. I can't believe I was so fucking stupid. You're a crazy bitch, but I know it's hard for you too. I was an insecure idiot and didn't know how to deal with you. I wish you were here. I wish we could enable the fuck out of each other again. I wish we could run together in the winter, in the dark. You were the only ethereal thing about this town. I'm not you. You're not me. We got confused. I know who I am now, enough to stay separate from you but...somehow I still feel a little incomplete without you. I know you hate me. I can't really say that I'm sorry, ethically, just that I regret the loss. I hope you're okay.
J
>>
P,

Are you ready to talk yet?
>>
Dear me,
FUCK OFF WITH YO LAZY SHIT NIGGA AND MAKE CASH!!
thank you
>>
>>17450462
Yes
Call me
>>
>>17450565
Call you? We never talk on the phone
>>
Dear coward,

I don't hate you. I'm just disappointed that our friendship meant that little to you. It's shitty that you chose to just leave the way you did by standing me and everyone else up and then cutting contact. I know you won't ever apologize to what I told you or acknowledge just how bad you hurt me that night. And that's fine. Because I didn't realize being broken meant you had to go out of your way to make people who care about you just like yourself.

- Negative Asshole
>>
>>17448885
That's okay, I pushed a lot of people away with that episode. I hope I didn't hurt you or anybody else, I'm sorry for how I acted.

T
>>
>>17450462
Yes, I had a dream about you last night. It was amazing.
>>
E,

I've had these feelings for you for so long now and I wish I had the courage to tell you but I'm scared it would make everything awkward and miserable if you don't feel the same. You make my knees weak.
>>
JG,

Tomorrow, it'll have been a month since I broke up with you. I'm hooking up with douchebag today, I'm honestly really not looking forward to it. I know I said I wouldn't get back with him, I fucking hate his guts because he's a total prick, but anything is better than thinking about you. I hope that it'll hurt you if it ever gets back to you. I hope it hurts bad. Maybe all the meaningless sex will help me forget about you.

I miss you. I wish I could hate you for everything that you lied to me about, but I can't. That would make it so much easier for me to move on, I hate myself for still feeling this way about you.

A part of me keeps hoping that you'll come back asking for another chance, that you'll admit to having been wrong, that you'll apologize for the way that you treated me and we'll reconcile.

But we broke up because you lied and you weren't sorry. You didn't even try to apologize, you just let us fall apart. I can't forgive you for keeping secrets from me.

I still love you. There's this pervading emptiness inside me that refuses to go away, and it's all your fault.

I wish that I didn't need you. I wish I could accept that you're not coming back and move on.

-T
>>
Dear OP,

these threads are fucking shit please stop filling /adv/ with these goddamn threads every fucking day i mean what the fuck do you guys think this shit is some therapeutically bullshit or something if you really want to write a letter to someone how about you try space email or something fucking faggots

sincerely

anon
>>
>>17450852
Oh yeah? What was it about
>>
>>17450921
Dicks
>>
>>17450706
lol @ people assuming the world revolves around them and every post is for them

losers
>>
DS.
I'm so sorry for everything that I put you thru. Four years of our lives wasted on each other. I miss you whole heartedly and I hate myself for having let you go. I still remember the very first time I laid my eyes on you and I told myself I would make you mine, and I did just that. I remember the very first time we went on a date, our very first kiss, the first time we made love.. How every single time we gave ourself to one another it was special, as if we had entered a state of euphoria.
I'm sorry I was the reason you moved a thousand miles away. All that time away from you broke me, made me empty inside. Then when you finally returned I couldn't contain how happy I was. But then you told me you didn't feel the same towards me anymore, and you were carrying someone else's child inside of you. Whatever heart I had left , was completely destroyed..
I'm sorry I couldn't give you what you wanted. I'm sorry I made you get an abortion. I'm sorry I put my hands on you. I'm sorry I stopped showing you affection and the love you so clearly deserved. You were my queen and I was blinded by hate and rage for what now is nothing. I lost you, and I know I'll never get you back. You're married now, with your second child on the way and I wish I could say I'm happy for you, but I am not. That should have been me you married, I just opened my eyes too late.. I'm sorry des, I still love you with all my heart , you knew me inside and out , my sick sense of humor , my likes and dislikes , how to make me feel like a king..
As I type all this I am in tears as I have flashbacks of all the damn good times we had together and how happy I truly was.. I lost the one person who truly taught me how to love unconditionally and I know I'll never find another person like you.
We've been apart for more than three years now and every day that passes by is still a struggle for me. I miss waking up in the morning and turning over to see you next to me..
I'm so sorry des..

E
>>
Hello, past-self!

How are you? You don't actually have to answer that since I already know what you're going to say!
You're in a pretty dark place right now, but let me tell you something: it gets worse! And then somehow even worse! But then it gets slightly better, then worse again and you finally hit rock bottom. Then it gets gradually alright! You'll be fine!
You may think you know what you want, but you really don't. You don't love that other girl, you love who you are with right now. Don't fool yourself! It's too late for me to fix it, but you can still manage it! You're a great guy, just temporarily going in the wrong direction. A lot of people care about you, even if they don't always show it, alright? You're going to be alright, just start looking for the good in everything and everyone. Forgive those who have wronged you, including yourself! You can be happy again and you will! Tell everyone how much they mean to you.

You can do it! You can fix everything!
And then all we have to do is pray that creates a paradox and I can be happy too!

Your(my?!) truly,
You

P.S.: Stop buying video-games without reading reviews first!
>>
>>17449862
I know, and I wasn't sure where you wanted to take it. Every time they told us the location, we had to move. No one blamed us for that
>>
>>17445631
Mrs. Cock.
>>
>>17451342
Fair enough but we knew what time we were supposed to receive it, and when it didn't happen, we can't be expected to forget it and not worry about the cost again and again, while they fob us off with saying it was lost in the post. I needed it sooner, because so many people had already ordered on a guarantee
>>
Ahaha go fuck her then, she didn't sit in hospital with you, she didn't spend a year with you, she wasn't going to marry you, nope as we now know she fucked you and was gone, just pleasure for your dick
>>
>>17450921
A blissful reunion, we finished what we started 12 years ago.
>>
>>17443043
Tits
>>
>>17451010
Bend over
>>
>>17443043
Could very well be.
>>
>>17438132
E : I'm so sorry. I've been so selfish and mistrusting. I've always been neurotic but you make me feel at ease when you're with me. I love you more than you know but I want you to know I cheated. Because of my insecurity I slept with another person. The guilt has been crushing me.. I can't sleep, I can't eat, I can only repress my feelings so much when I'm with you. I wish I could come clean but I know you'll leave me. So I'll carry the weight of my mistake alone, praying you never find out. I know I'm a coward but I still need you in my life and I couldnt go on without you
>>
File: image.jpg (111KB, 500x1196px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 500x1196px
I cheated on my girlfriend tonight.
I didn't even climax. I didn't feel anything while doing it.. No forbidden fruit satisfaction. Just I wanted to do it to validate myself, just for random sex. I feel like a monster, I wanna scream and cry and tell her what I did. I feel a pit in my stomach because I know I can't tell her. I love her so much and she would be devastated and would leave me. I've always been a manipulator and honestly not a very great person but I never felt guilt from my dishonesty before. Can I continue my relationship with Her? Have I ruined what I have? How do I live with this feeling?
>>
>>17451665
This feeling is divine justice

May you live forever
>>
>>17450462

Mat, should we break the silence?
>>
>you never meant anything to anyone
>you can never write a relevant letter

feelssuicidal
>>
>>17451665
Bury it, forget, choose to be better and continue with your relationship Anon.
>>
>>17451665
bro tell her, you gotta do it. you will feel worse you didnt later on.
>>
>>17451777
do NOT tell her
the trips lie
come to terms with it on your own but never say anything if you want to keep her
never
fucking
tell
>>
>>17451786
If you love her tell her, stop being a scumbag
>>
You ever get it when you wake up and you have an idea in your head but you can't remember the train of thought that got you there? I had that this morning. I must've had a dream but all I remembered was the message at the end of it. I realised that I've been treating my brain like a jigsaw puzzle.

"if I can just move these bits to the right places, if I can see the situation in the right light, maybe I'll finally gain the perspective I need to come to terms with all of it and maybe I'll actually forgive myself and start improving."

But it doesn't work like that. The reality is I've exhausted all the ways that I can possibly look at what happened and why I said what I said, but every avenue is just painful. I can feel myself becoming more and more detached from the entire memory of our break-up, despite routinely indulging my want to obsess over it.

So it's not really like a jigsaw puzzle, but like a rocket. You are now a discarded fuel canister that I've had to drop on my ascent to whatever the fuck I'm supposed to do now.
>>
I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you

I miss you, fool. Like crazy.
>>
I'm beginning to see that you're kind of controlling.

I'm also beginning to see we aren't really sexually compatible. That why I haven't initiated sex recently.

It's okay that you won't let me kiss you after your dick has been in my mouth. Just know you won't be getting your sick sucked then.

I do, however, hope we can be friends. I'll explain it if it gets to be too much.
>>
I don't know you. I don't want to. You're a monotonous shit-stirring dramawhore and attention seeker. You insulted a friend I've known for years, while you knew him for absolutely no amount of time at all, and you don't know me. You want to get rises out of people and you really seem to want to piss me off at every chance you get. For someone I don't know, you really wanted to put in the effort to make sure I'd never want to know you. When you aren't stirring shit to laugh at it, you seem to only think with your dick. I do not know you, and these are the only memories I have of you. Ones where you do nothing but try to insult people, stir shit, get attention, and then think with your dick for the rest of the time. But no, what pissed me off the most is your pathetic shots at one of my best friends
>>
>>17448745
Hey, thanks. It's cool, we all presume.

Well, I should see him tomorrow. I'll find my way, finally, because now I know we can follow up!
>>
>>17445001
I can do plenty of that in person holy shit I'm so awkward
>>
>>17451722
i know that feel
>>
>>17438132
Dear A,

I can not believe what has happened to us. One day we met in science, then all the sudden we became great friends, later on we began talking more and more and then best friends.
Remember that night when we talked on the phone till 2 am, and at the end how you told me you like me and I told you I like you. We talked more and more, more personal. You sent me pictures of yourself saying you don't feel beautiful and I told you were gorgeous.
Then a month passed and I find out you had a party at your house, I wasn't invited or known of it, and how you posted a video of yourself drinking and smoking. That's when I knew this was it, then you go out and have sex with this random f*ckin dude, he f*cks you and leaves you and you expect me to comfort you. You cheated and betrayed me how. Another month pass you go to the hospitable and have a sickness, I was on the phone with you the whole time and you called me loveikens *silly yes but cute* I worried about you that night, for your own health. After a week you come back to school and don't even acknowledge me. WTF I was there for you and always have been even when you betrayed me and this is how I'm treated, Thank you. Then you go on twitter complaining how you love no guy and how all guys are just thirsty, We NEVER DONE ANYTHING!!! Then you fell off the Earth.

A, I know you still don't have a clue of what to do, but I still have feelings for you. But I wish I don't because you hurt me.

R
>>
>>17445089
Wow I don't usually hate on people for developing feelings and cheating. but really, long term BF for random guy at the gym. you are a fucking skank
>>
>>17445105
Yes I've got a few helpful responses and I try to help as well
>>
Desert Flower,
I gave myself to you wholly. I offered every part of me and you turned me down for the sake of uncertainty. I was there for you when the wolves came, and I was there for you when the thunder rolled away. The tree that you fell from knelt before me and said, "You will be a good king to my daughter".

You couldn't claim me as your own until the Lilly Flower came. She came to carry me away on quiet, trickling waves, and brought me to the riverbed. She made me happy and it made you sick.

You and your sisters came to carry me away, to roll in the pile of you, and by clasped between all of your busoms. You outweighed the innocence of my offering, by sacrificing your all in the lascivious dance of incest and lust.

I close this door on you, Desert Flower. I unlock tomorrow's door with the stem of a thorny rose. A key as fragrant as your lustful treachery. And through the doorway stands a silent willow tree, overlooking a pond.

You weren't there when my house was flooded. You weren't there when my parents died. You only tried to have me when you saw someone else wanted me. You called me terrible things, and made me feel guilty for being the way I am. You've done unspeakable, terrible things. You are the worst kind of person.

I am on the other side of the planet now. And still, it is not far enough away from you.

Sincerely,
The Coin.
>>
>>17438132
H
I miss you a fuck ton.
Dearly yours, you know who.
>>
File: 1470898386036s.jpg (3KB, 98x125px) Image search: [Google]
1470898386036s.jpg
3KB, 98x125px
>>17438132
Dear M, I want you to know that while you left your wife at home to pursue your career in the navy I fucked your wife. I also want you to know that the child you claim as yours is in all reality mine. The reason I chill at your pad so much is because I want my daugher to know her real father. GG you arab prick
>>
B,

You were my first kiss and my first "girlfriend". I was young, dumb and inexperienced. I didn't know what the hell I was doing. If I would have known better I would have taken better care of you and I would have listened you more. I'm sorry I pressured you into doing some things you didn't want to do. I'm also sorry that after we broke up I talked shit about for no legitimate reason. I hurt you and I'm sorry. If I would've known better we would have still been together today.

B
>>
>>17452898
Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry!!!
>>
>>17452905
dude weighs like 140 soaking wet and is like 5'2 im 6'3 240 I would pummel his ass
>>
>>17452903
Yyyeah...

You know, I think I have a letter to write, too.

Hey A,
Sorry that I took advantage of you in highschool. I know you were just a freshman girl trying to lose her V-Card to the D, but I should have at least treated you like a lady.

Sorry I talked shit about you and made fun of you, for no good reason. I guess I just had to legitimize our breakup in front of others. Glad you're married to a dude that seems to treat your right. Sorry your mom is such a bitch. I really dodged a bullet there. Imagine if I actually launched a baby-batter missile in your oven and got you knocked up...

Forever in your worst memories,
A.

P.S. I think about your fat Pterodactyl egg titties every once in a while, when I fap. I those fuckers look like they got huge after you had those kids. I'd still be dtf, but you know how it is...
>>
File: herherher.jpg (2KB, 125x102px) Image search: [Google]
herherher.jpg
2KB, 125x102px
>>17452930
fat Pterodactyl egg titties
>>
N --

Even though you're the most autistic and neurotic person I've ever met I'm still hoping you'll walk back into my life because the time we spent together meant a lot to me. I still think of you daily even though I know it does me no good. I just hope you're well.

H
>>
>>17452945
how long ago did this happen?
>>
>>17452934
She had these big ol' C-Cup knockers that were perfectly round and "tear-shaped". They were really perky and looked HUGE on a petite girl.

One time, after we broke up, I called them Pterodactyl eggs in front of a large group of people. She came back with the Small penis shit, but hell... Everyone that knew me had seen my penis and it was average as fuck. Bitches loom at my cock and go, "Meh... Okay!"

I've only seen her facebook pics sense highschool, she's had a couple kids. Her titties were HUGE last time I saw her and she's gotten thick in all the right places. She did good for herself...

I should probably get around to writing anonymous letters for all my ex-girlfriends. But I ain't got the time for that shit right now.
>>
K,
Wish I had been a better brother and smart enough to notice what you were going before died.
Love,
C
>>
File: GODDOMOTFRONK.jpg (20KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
GODDOMOTFRONK.jpg
20KB, 400x400px
>>17452995
>what were you going

I think you meant what you were doing

Please have respect for the departed
>>
p
They laugh at me, tell me the game is over. They seem upset, but i'm not even sure what's going on anymore. How does a neet get wrapped up in bullshit for no reason? I wish it would just stop, I dint know what I did, I'm so confused. I know I'm stupid and fat. I'm in so much pain no one sees, what have I done to deserve this.
L
>>
>>17453002
Ah dam, meant "what you were going through"
>>
>>17451665
tell her or it will get worse.
>>
I don't know.
I'm sad again. I think I might lay in bed and drink myself to sleep.
Goodnight.
-L
>>
m

i miss you
>>
>>17452962
Which part?
>>
S,
Fuuuuck you
A
>>
>>17453050
What's got ya down?
>>
four more days til we meet again, crazy girl!
>>
G

I hope you'll text me soon. I said I'd want to talk to you about anything, can just be something lighthearted, I'm sure there's been lots of movies you've seen that you've been wanting to talk about. We had the best movie discussions, I have a few shows and movies I've found I think you'd really like. You made it sound like you actually appreciated my offer. I've certainly been a lot happier since our last talk, but trying to keep my hopes in check.

I am changing, I'm learning more, trying to think and understand my feelings more. I'm putting in the effort. I have all these things I'd love to do now, I wish I wanted to do them last month though. You said you were planning to spend the night at a friends house this week, you're probably there tonight. Text me tomorrow will you?

No matter what happens with us, I'm getting you a birthday gift, one that I think you'll like, one that will mean a lot to you, and to us. It's the perfume you would wear all the time when we first met, the one I always complimented you on, the one I'd smell in my jacket after you'd wear it for a night, I'd avoid wearing that jacket for as long as possible so I could keep smelling you. The one you'd leave the scent of on my sheets. I can't wait to smell it again, it's gonna take me back.

I love you, more than anything, and I'm sorry. Text me, whenever you can. - J
>>
You ever get that desperate feeling where you wish you knew what you were thinking about before a memory struck you?

I did tonight, I heard that silly ass song you used to send me. I kept thinking, wow it really does stick with me no matter how busy I may be.

Now I'm here, because this is where I came everytime I wanted to tell you something but couldn't.
It's crazy the kind of effect one can have on somebody. It's good to reminisce, but I don't want to anymore. I want to hear that song and not wonder about you and how you are. I don't want that empty feeling that comes along with it anymore.

I try to dodge the question I ask myself all the time. Do I still love you? I don't know. I can live without you, obviously. I don't need you but I've always wondered what it would be like to actually have you. Then I remember if I actually had you I would probably be in much worse shape.

I do miss your company, though. I honestly think that's all that is left but I might just be lying to myself again.
>>
>>17453423
This post is incomplete without the song
>>
>>17453465
Let the bodies hit the floor - Drowning Pool
>>
>>17451053
and you aren't? real successful of you to have your fat dumpy cunt ass in here and bully people at the same time. what a fucking winner you are.

a winner like you deserves a swift kick to the box.
>>
>>17441289
Why don't you talk to her?
-C
>>
Lol no that's not it.
>>
>>17452876
Is desert flower an S?
>>
You're ungrateful. You always took me and everything I did for you for granted, to the point you threw it in my face. Remember when you said you made a mistake relying on me? Well, thanks to that single sentence I regret doing everything for you.
Thanks for making me regret it all and consider ever being with you just one enormous mistake.
>>
>>17454111
I hate that all I do these days is say awful things and then say sorry. But I'm sorry.

I just saw red after the breakup. I thought I had given myself space to process it but all I did was distract myself with work and then I made myself think you were the problem so I didn't feel so fucking guilty.

It was disgusting. I don't think I'll ever come to terms with what I said. I was power tripping off the idea that I could even be that much of a cunt. But I have to forget it now or I'll become an even shittier person by internalising it endlessly like you know I do best. I really hope that you can forget it too. You are the only person who can really see through me, and that scared me to death.

Thank you, genuinely, for everything you did.
>>
>>17452945
You know what makes this fuck up even worse? I see through you, your lies and excuses, I feel that I know and understand you better than anyone. I've been told that the corner stone of love is patience, we've been more than patient with each other. However, your last outburst was enough to make me think that you will never grow beyond being a spoiled, hateful cunt. I've seen glimmers of hope, I know how you feel about things but as I said, I know you well, and your words belie the truth. It's up to you to show me some kindness and support, or not. Either way I'll be here, doing my own thing.
>>
>>17438132
Thankfully you are not God. You can cast all off that you desire, but remember you are not God. Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

God sent Jesus for the sick. For those who will realize their need of God and desire to serve him even if that means giving up what they found to be of worldly importance if God places it upon one's heart to do so. For those who call upon him and love him-he does not forsake. You may be broken but God re-shapes the broken for his glory and service if they turn to him. Rely on God and not yourself.
>>
>>17454540
What is this preaching? Rely on God and not yourself? Even if I shared your faith, I couldn't share this belief. You're encouraging people to rely not on their own abilities, but the being that granted them supposed free will. The teachings of your faith say not to commit sloth, but to rely on him and not yourself is sloth
>>
>>17438132
When you need your tail remember it was left to wriggle therefore it will no longer be there for you to distract predators. When you need your tail to establish balance remember it is no longer there. When you need your tail to grasp a branch to help you climb remember it is no longer there. When you need your tail to propel you remember it is no longer there. Hopefully God will allow you to grow a new tail.
>>
>>17454571
True autotomy, my dear tail. Be gone.
Thread posts: 323
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.