[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A friend of mine made me meet this girl I really like I will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1460061019997.jpg (140KB, 920x690px) Image search: [Google]
1460061019997.jpg
140KB, 920x690px
A friend of mine made me meet this girl I really like
I will see them both again soon, I was planning to ask her the number, should I invite her over at my home for a movie after that or wait and go out with her alone before that?
>>
"Give me your number cause on (day of the week) We're gonna go to (place) at (time)."

No inviting her to house for movie unless you're 100% sure she wants to bang you.
>>
>>17396436
Go to a cafe or something of the like and just have an hour date. Don't do movies, you can't talk during a movie so it's a bit pointless. Plus it's a little early to invite her to your home don't you think?
>>
>>17396441
She seems to be kind of a busy girl, I'm afraid with that approach I will not see her
>>17396443
Atually the first time I met were was at the cinema and I managed to talk a lot with her during the movie, wanted to recreate that athmosphere
Also i want to hug her so much and watching a movie at home seemed a good way to try doing it
>>
>>17396452

If she wants to see you, she'll suggest another time/day.

You can hug her when you meet up and leave her. Other than that, initiate more subtle physical contact to get her wanting more. Examples include lightly brushing against her as you walk by, comparing hand sizes, giving high fives, thumb war, etc. Get creative.
>>
>>17396452
>managed to talk a lot with her during the movie
I hope you were the only ones there because fuck that shit.

But really try to get to know her more and don't just redo the exact same shit because that sounds boring.

Keep things at a slower pace too. Hugging her a lot sounds like you are some touchy creep and will scare her off. You can hug her after a short date when you drop her off or whatever.
>>
>>17396462
>>17396464
In the case she asks if anyone is coming, should I straight off tell her I want to see her alone?
>>
>>17396479

Let the ball be in her court and say something to the effect of "bring whoever." She how she responds and act accordingly.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.