[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>most of my friends are female >my aesthetic has been called

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: const_106-4.png (598KB, 690x711px) Image search: [Google]
const_106-4.png
598KB, 690x711px
>most of my friends are female
>my aesthetic has been called "coffee shop"
>straight, but have been called feminine and "everyone's straight gay best friend"

Never worried about this until this morning. Should I try to change myself?
>>
>>17395340
You're giving a fuck. Never Do that.
>>
ya I fail to see the problem here
>>
>>17395340

depends. has this hindered you? in what ways?

post a picture of yourself as well for more advice. if you're too afraid to do that we
1) cant give you advice and
2) know you wont have the balls to use any advice we give
>>
>>17395353
Listen to this anon.

Personally I like slightly gay men. I could be your gf and mount you like the twink you are ;)
>>
>>17395340
>worried about what people think
>uses Constantine as your OP image, the personification of not giving a fuck

Anon. The only person who gives a fuck about you is you.

>surrounded by women

How is this a problem
>>
>>17395624
>Anon. The only person who gives a fuck about you is you.

This. If someone calls you a faggot, they are very insecure themselves.
>>
>>17395340
If you want chicks, the "pretty boy" you are, is actually where the trend is heading- it's already where the trend is for Asia, what with kpop and anime

If you don't want chicks, still don't see the conceivable problem. What specifically changed your mind today?
>>
>>17395340
Having a female friends while being a male is a fucking cancer and let me tell you why.
I never understood why someone would question this kind of relationship so I made a friendship with some girls. Two of them I used to call best friends. Spent a lot of time, do stuff together, talk maybe too much. Let's call them Natalie and Sarah.
I met Natalie from bachelor studies. At first she was just that-girl-who-needs-a-help-with-studying. Then I realized we are almost inseparable.
Finished bachelor studies and started master studies. Just like Natalie. New studies started and I met Sarah. I met her because she was hanging with Natalie who was hanging with me. Besides I had a crush on Sarah but that's another, long story of "I pulled the door while it wanted it to be pushed".
Anway Natalie quit studies. Sarah stayed. I had nothing in common with those two. Natalie never texted me. Sarah never spoke to me.
A couple of months before finishing master studies Sarah gained my trust and we started to talk normally. We became friends. Later she told me that Natalie was a fucking false whore which was not a surprise to me. She told me Natalie tried to destroy my "PR" with everyone I hang out with. We both figured out she was a lying bitch.
My relations with Sarah were getting stronger. We became make-out buddies. However we had not so mutch time to finish studies. I was worried she will break the contact with me. She was just assuring me my worries are wrong and she will never stop texting me.
Guess what. She wal lying. Now I have no female friends. I regret I had any.

tl;dr i had some female friends but they were false as fuck
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.