[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tfw I sat on a bench today smoking and two drunkards/tramps sitting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.png (176KB, 658x545px) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.png
176KB, 658x545px
Tfw I sat on a bench today smoking and two drunkards/tramps sitting on a bench nearby saw me and tried to get a cig.
I'm tired of dealing with those types so I just told them I have nothing, even though I just put the cigs in my pocket.

Later on I sat on another bench and they were nearby again, and one of them went up to me and asked if he can have a question mister.
I said fuck no and as he continued fucking with me I got angry and stood up to signal that he should fuck off, though I had trouble staying cool and confident so it was more like I lost control than coolly told him to gtfo.

I'm 6ft/170 lbs and he was shorter than me but rather stocky, and was all covered in tats, probably been in jail.

I have some kickboxing and karate experience but I'm not some pro fighter and more of a pretty educated middle class guy, so I don't feel too confident dealing with those bydlo types. Anyways he fucked off.

I wonder why do they like to bother me. I dress fashionably and as I said am kinda the educated, polite looking type, so perhaps they think I will give them money for their alcohol; unfortunately I don't intend to. Perhaps I should increase my neck size or just get more muscle and practice keeping my calm with dealing with such shit. Also I wish I had a deep voice, it would be helpful with influencing people. Alas it's nasal due to deviated septum.

Additional information: I was under the influence of GBL during the whole incident.
>>
>>17395322
Move out of brown town.
>>
>>17395322
maybe stop being a piece of shit person and start being an actually good person, helping out those who were less fortunate than you
>>
Money spent for alc or cigs is nothing but wasted. Moreover you have the right to decline if someone asks you for a cigarette. Just keep calm while doing so.
>>
>>17395415
>here have a cigarette and some money for alcohol, that'll help you sort your life out
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.