[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm pissed. Some fast food worker was very rude to me today

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1467700301032.jpg (17KB, 204x190px) Image search: [Google]
1467700301032.jpg
17KB, 204x190px
I'm pissed. Some fast food worker was very rude to me today and I'm not sure if I should call the manager about it.

>Be me, 18 y/o male who looks VERY young
>Lots of times people will ask me if I'm old enough to drive
>Pull up to the drive thru window
>Older lady stares at me with a horrible attitude and says "Really?"
>She then yells at her worker to "Come look at this" while looking at me
>Other worker peeks through the window and stares at me
>Gives me my food then I leave

Am I just pissed and overexaggerating, or should I call her manager because this was very rude?
>>
>>17395299

ehhh. its hard to say. id be pretty fucking pissed to to be honest.
>>
Just because you look like a baby, doesn't mean you should act like one.
>>
>>17395299
I would complain to management and say that she made you feel really uncomfortable
>>
You shouldn't just jump to the manager. Let her know you find it impolite.
>>
You're talking about a drive-thru worker. If she knows "that baby-faced guy" complained to her manager, she'll probably know and remember. If you ever go back, they'll fuck with your food.
>>
>>17395344
No they won't. There's cameras everywhere now

If you wanna fuck with someone's job that's on you. But their life probably sucks anyway, I'd leave it alone
>>
>>17395344
I work fast food, and if I ever get complaints, I just laugh it off and let it go. Although, for me, I get complaints about my "attitude" when all it is me being annoyingly polite to people purposely trying to upset me.

> Customer: "Hurry up with my food, dumb ass!"
> "Here sir, you have a great day~!"

I actually enjoy the fact it irritates people when they fail to make me feel like shit
>>
>>17395299
Fill out the survey on your receipt. People need to learn their place. Make my sandwich, pour my drink, and eat my shit. That's all you have to do. If you don't like that job, go the fuck home.
>>
>>17395306
>>17395312
>>17395327
>>17395404
They do have an online feedback thing, but I feel like doing these feedbacks never does anything. Anyone here who has worked in the fast food business know if they actually look at online feedback?

Also, I feel like there'd be a better chance of her getting talked to by the manager if I called. I want the bitch to get in trouble
>>
>>17395432
Are you sure you're not the bitch in this scenario? Because you do sound pretty bitchy.
>>
Why didn't you park and enter asking to speak to the manager right away?

I would have buried that fucking shitstain of a woman right then and there. Why are you being so complacent about this?
>>
She was rude, and very much in the wrong. But hey-- she's the older lady working at a fast food joint. Her life probably sucks. Who cares.

More importantly, let's see a pic, OP. How babby are you?
>>
>>17395535
This. It was the only reasonable course of action. The time's come and gone and your chance to do it has passed. If it happens again, go to the manager then and there. Or just don't give them your business anymore.
>>
>>17395535

You're so aggressive.
>>
>>17395307
This. What's the big deal? Don't be so sensitive.
>>
>>17395535
OP here

I didn't really realize how rude it was/ what was going on until I drove off... happens a lot with me
>>
>>17395473
Maybe I am being bitchy

I think someone being this rude in their workplace is a very wrong thing to do, and without her at least getting a "don't do that again", it'll bug me because I hate it how people get away with this kind of bullshit all the time
>>
>>17395432
The statistics get compiled into a general rating, but the comments go directly to the general manager of the store.
>>17395473
Shut up and make my food. If you didn't want to be a wage slave to fat fucks, you should have made better choices.
>>
>>17395574
What's wrong with teaching a nametag to learn some respect for the people who pay the bills? We all have to do our part.
>>
>>17395299
OP. Post pics of your face and body. C'mon we'll find you a qt 3.14 legal lolita.

Dude, you can get so much money off of pedophilles and busting pedos. Duuude.
>>
>>17395554
As anyone should be in this kind of situation. What would you do?

>h-hahah y-yeah thanks

There's a difference between being aggressive and not taking shit from shit people.
>>
File: 1467819757776.jpg (69KB, 950x950px) Image search: [Google]
1467819757776.jpg
69KB, 950x950px
>>17395713
I really could desu, I'm a fag magnet
>>
Why are you people upset at him for wanting to report disrespectful behavior? These people want $15 an hour and this is the kind of shit they pull?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.