[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Scammed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Hey guys, so last friday me and my friend went to buy w33d. It was a buddy of mine (who just goes and gets it, not the actual seller) whom I've known for 3 years, we just knew eachother not friends really. He has a very good reputation on the streets so ofc I trusted him. Gave him enough money for it, then he just tells me to go home and he'll get it later. Next day he messages me telling that the seller will return the money to me, but he didnt know when. Im starting to get frustrated already. wat do
>>
>>17395181
>pay for product
>don't receive product

I mean, I don't know how else to spell it out for you.

S-U-C-K-E-R
>>
>>17395184
kk
>>
shameless bump but I forgot to tell some parts, esentially my buddy said that the plan "failed" and I'll either get my gram or the money back. He didn't go into details of what happened and such
>>
If the middle man can't front for the sack, he's a terrible middle man.

I used to always be nervous about hitting up dealers for weed, it always seemed like I had to be 'in' or something. But, nowadays, I got three niggas hitting me up when they get new product in.
>>
>>17395201
i totally forgot about that term, and actually a great hint
>>
Its obvious he got the weed but didn't hand over your share.
You should have beaten him to a pulp straight away, you cant wait about and dwell on this kind of thing. You didn't so you are just going to have deal with the fact that you got taken for a sucker and got ripped off.
The guy who ripped you off obviously assessed you correctly and knew you would do nothing.
>>
>>17395390
well he told me that he told the dealer that he said that it were his money, but idk man you're right about the rest I assume
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.