[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I would like to meet more women, except there is a few problems.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: lonelinessbench.jpg (2MB, 1492x1120px) Image search: [Google]
lonelinessbench.jpg
2MB, 1492x1120px
I would like to meet more women, except there is a few problems.

Firstly, I dislike going to bars. I'm not socially awkward, I just hate the whole bar scene. It's loud, it's boring, the drinks cost to much, and most of the girls I've met come with their guy friend anyways.

Second, I'm in a small tourist town. There is a high chance I know the local people I'm bumping into, and most of them I didn't enjoy. People are often coming into town for the ski season, but most of them are Aussies with no personality that just want to waste all of their money on booze (which is actually another reason I hate bars since I would like to avoid them). I also work at said ski hill, so I interact with multiple of these Aussies so it's not like I've been closed minded and haven't at least tried talking to them.

At this rate I feel the only way I'm going to meet someone is moving...
>>
Also, tried an online dating site and there was literally only one girl from my area. Otherwise have to make a 3 hour drive to the next town. Yay.
>>
>>17394886
If it's a tourist town there must be other things tourists do, even if it's just hanging out at the chalet or whatever.

Meanwhile there has to be a whole separate locals and workers culture - what the staff do on their time off.

Go where the people are
>>
>>17394999
It changes with the season, but generally they're here for the snow, or for the great outdoors. That's usually it. If you aren't doing one of those things you are seen as weird or a shut in. Plus it's hard to meet people like that when they're scattered about or moving at high speeds.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.