[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys i've decided to try different drugs. Never done

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: a1112033369_5.jpg (56KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
a1112033369_5.jpg
56KB, 700x700px
Hey guys i've decided to try different drugs.
Never done any before , never even smoked a cig, which one should i start with? Also one of my main concern is that i'm a depressed loser and i've heard that drugs like MDMA can make you even more depressed , is it true?
>>
MDMA basically uses up the neurotransmitters responsible for happiness like seratonin. You'll feel great during but bad for a little while after until your brain creates more (like a week tops).
>>
>>17394601
>MDMA

Do not do this without getting a DanceSafe testing kit. Most "MDMA" these days, isn't.
>>
MDMA will make you happy for the duration of its effects but the next day you are going to feel pretty depressed.

I felt more empty than normal and it was basically impossible to feel any sort of happiness for a bit.
>>
Definitely don't do MDMA if you're depressed. You will deplete the seratonin in your brain and will feel pretty miserable for at least a few days, potentially weeks. I would start out with weed as it is the safest recreational drug out there, you know that it's not "cut" with anything, and can even help with depression.

The first time you get high, it will feel a lot like how you'd imagine tripping to be. If you have the luxury of choosing different strands I would start with an indica as opposed to a sativa. You will get a relaxing body high, and are less likely to have an anxiety attack/freak out.
>>
Rather don't even start doing any drugs. They just cause the illusion of being happy and give you a shitload of problems once you're addicted. If you're depressed, look for something that has a meaning to you and really makes you happy. However, you just become a loser if you lose control over your life (e.g. by becoming addicted) and don't use your given resources to become successful in life.
Make your decision carefully, you've got the chance to live a good and satisfying life.
>>
>>17395501
>trying a drug once will make you a depressed addict

Don't give advice on stuff you don't know shit about m8
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.