[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where to get good looking sexy bras that don't cost a ton?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: BlMIr-pCcAEeeaJ.jpg (32KB, 476x656px) Image search: [Google]
BlMIr-pCcAEeeaJ.jpg
32KB, 476x656px
Where to get good looking sexy bras that don't cost a ton? Every regular store around here has bras with too small cups and too big band sizes. In actual bra stores the perfect sized bras are either ugly as fuck or hella expensive.

I have a couple of bras that are a bit too small and they are so old they are getting bad anyway. I'm broke and can't afford buying multiple new bras that cost 50 something. My chest size under the boobs is small, but my boobs are huge. What do??
>>
go braless for the bruhs
>>
Same problem here, either the bra is ugly, too expensive or too small
I just compromisse
>>
Fellow grills pls I need help
>>
>>17394435
I can't, it feels terrible
>>
You're shit out of luck, you need to drop good $ for a good bra. I am so grateful for my generic ass 34 B boobies. I'm braless right now, feels free and sensual.
>>
>>17394488
Yea, or to shop as much as you can on sales
>>
I think I might be able to help, but I'll need to see those titties first to see if I am right
>>
What size are you? I'm in a similar position.

Have you tried going into a store, trying on a few brands, memorising the size and then looking on ebay? I personally love Freya bras, as they're very pretty, amazing fitting and go up to a K cup, I think.
>>
>>17394403
Post your fucking boobs so we can give you more better advice.
>>
If you have an uncommon size, then there's not much you can do other than keep an eye out for sales. What size are you?
>>
Can't you go online and order some that are made with your measurements that aren't expensive?
>>
>>17394403
>where do I find good bras
>doesn't post cup size
>>
go to nordstrom rack, tj maxx, marshalls or ross to get nice bras for really cheap. I usually get mine from nordstrom rack for 18-20 dollars. (make sure its nordstrom RACK and not nordstrom).
>>
wow i never knew how difficult it could be to be a woman. and here i am complaining about having to wait 5 sec to pull off the road to take a piss
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.