[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've had an open marriage for 4 years. Both my wife and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (318KB, 798x761px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
318KB, 798x761px
I've had an open marriage for 4 years. Both my wife and I have had multiple sexual partners outside of the marriage. The only sticking point has been an encounter she had with another couple when we were first married that she did not get prior approval from me for. But she has has always maintained that she never fucked the guy. The fact that she fucked the girl never bothered me but that suspicion of her fucking a male behind my back has always stuck with me. Last night I caught her in the lie, after her having denied it for years. She says she was drunk and she's never done anything like that since. I know that our marriage is unconventional but I feel like my trust in her is shattered. I have to wonder if this HAS happened since and she has kept it secret to avoid confronting me over it. Contemplating divorce.
>>
Trust is a delicate and important thing, especially in an open relationship. Talk to her about it calmly. Hear her out. You two love each other.
>>
Yeah I love her, she loves me. But not really sure if I have the energy to keep going without being able to trust her.
>>
You dug your own grave, degenerate. Enjoy bring buried alive, you disgusting pieces of shit.
>>
>>17393919
>open marriage.
I bed your the kind of dickhead that thinks gays should be aloud to marry.
Unless you just mean in the legal sence, in which case its not marriage, I'm not religious and I would not call it marriage unless done by a priest, it just a legal bont otherwise.
Regardless of wording what's the point of getting "married" as you call it to someone and not being faithful, like seriously open relationships only exist because two people are not satisfied by one another, much like prenups why the fuck make that commitment if you are not 100% sure your going to spend your life with that person.
You will now reap what you have down.
Enjoy your misery from just wanting sex
>>
this is bait
a low effort one
>>
>>17393919

Did you calculate the risks and benefits of marriage beforehand. How much did the cermony cost, was it worth paying $$$$ for just a single day?

How much have you gained financially in tax breaks?
>>
>>17393919
One of the absolutely essential ground rules of any open marriage is

What's Past Is Past

The minute you open the door to complaining about any past adventures, the whole construct will collapse.
>>
>>17394139
>>17393924

What they said.

You feel hurt, but it isn't because she fucked someone. It is because she lied about something you hold important. It is very important you actually frame the situation like this in your head. Take some time and let her earn back your trust. It is ok to be hurt about this. Not wanting to reconcile is ok. Giving up is not. Simply not burning down the bridge is all you need to do. Try and explain why it hurt you so much, and give her a chance to recover. If you ever loved her you can have what you had back. Just give it a chance to heal.
>>
Thanks for the advice. It was actually helpful. Still not sure what I'm going to do but I will think on it more and take what was said into consideration.
>>
>>17394098
Except for you. Enjoy your shitty little sexless life.
>>
File: 502.jpg (8KB, 150x144px) Image search: [Google]
502.jpg
8KB, 150x144px
>>17393919
>I've had an open marriage for 4 years.
LMAO
i stopped reading there.
You deserve everything that has happened to you
>>
>>17393919
You fool OP. Even with approval to fuck whomever you still cannot trust a woman. hahahahaha
>>
>>17393919
Talk to her about your hurt feelings and see how she responds.

Like you said, once trust is broken it is very hard to get back.

I wouldnt know what to do in your position as i would never want to be in such a relationship because of the increased probability of just such a thing happening.

Just give this some time. Take a break for like a week and just try to walk around and think about the good and the bad of your relationship with her and if it makes sense for you to try and reconcile...

Good luck OP.
>>
>>17394098
fucking learn to spelll please and get the fuck off this board. People are supposed to help each other here and not be constrained by your idiotic beliefs, so please leave.

You add nothing of value to this (or probably any..) discussion for anyone other than yourself - as such you are being selfish in coming here and as such are not welcome.

Leave.
>>
>>17393919
>suspicion of her fucking a male behind my back bothers me but not lesbian sex

Then you're not emotionally mature enough for an open marriage and shouldn't have tried it in the first place. Reeks of insecurity that you'll only allow her to love other females. I hope you get divorced so she can find someone who doesn't post pepes on 4chan.
>>
>all this projection of insecurity
>muh biotroofs
>not raisin another man's kid
>i'm a male and my bloodline is important

Fuckin' sad tbqh. You're following "biotroofs" when you both stick up for your genetic material and for when you satisfy your need for sexual and intimate variety, but one makes you a miserable fedora tipping mancunt and the other makes you a slut. Sluts are in, you grumpy little shitstains are out.

>>>/r9k/
>>
>>17394287
This. /r9k/ Needs to fucking leave. This board is for REAL life advice
>>
File: 91865.jpg (37KB, 400x313px) Image search: [Google]
91865.jpg
37KB, 400x313px
>>17393919
>>
>>17394098
>aloud to marry

this is about the amount of ortography knowledge I'd expect from an American christcuck.
>>
So much stupidity itt. Polyamory is excellent, dumbfucks equating it with cuckoldry are fucktarded bitches clinging to traditional and outmoded ideals. Enjoy your "monogamy" while I'm fucking your ugly gf.
>>
>>17394255
>>17394253
>>17394098
>>17394313
these responses are comically stereotypical
>>
>>17394282
>>17394287
We both fucked opposite genders on multiple occasions both seperately and together. I'm cool with it. The point is the lack of approval/lying.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.