[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i was at the supermarket and realised I had left my wallet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: self.png (49KB, 615x587px) Image search: [Google]
self.png
49KB, 615x587px
So i was at the supermarket and realised I had left my wallet at the house. But I still really needed to buy my shaving cream. So I just put it in my hand and headed for the door, but on my way out I heard a yell of "Hey!" "You stop now" and i freaked. I sprinted down the escalator then out the door into the car park, she was chasing me down the esca;ator but didnt follow me out. What will happen now? Im 18 but im still in school. I can be treated as an adult. I didnt have any school related stuff showing, but I did have my school bag and it was shortly after school ends, so what will they do? They have the cameras recording, will they send it to the police? Call around to the near by schools and ask them to identify me? Please help, im freaking out. I was thinking of maybe going back in the morning and asking to pay for them and apologise and hopefully they wont pursue it further.
>>
Do you legitimately have mental disorders
>>
>>17393807
Why do Black people think shit like this is acceptable?
>>
>>17393833
They lack fathers
>>
If they got a good look at you, they'll get a description and ban you. If not, you're good. They only care enough to get police for big items.

Source: used to work in a supermarket.

Never do it again, queer.
>>
You're good, they aren't going to CSI you over shaving cream.

You might wanna wait a couple months tho before you go back. It'll give the person chasing you a chance to forget your face.
>>
>>17393807
First of all, you're lying. Nobody really needs shaving cream Right Now and can't wait to go home and get money and come back.

What they'll do is take your photo off the security cameras and post it in the back room, so if anyone spots you in the store again, you'll be stopped and thrown out.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.