[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I used to work out, but had to stop because of a minor surgery

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: sore_muscle.jpg (21KB, 673x602px) Image search: [Google]
sore_muscle.jpg
21KB, 673x602px
I used to work out, but had to stop because of a minor surgery (I was told to not exercise for a bit before/after.) That was 2 years ago, and I never got back into it.

Now I lost a lot of weight, and people say I am really skinny, it is weird to me. Getting to a gym now is hard/expensive (no more college campus gyms.) I bought a pull up bar ladt week, and have been doing push ups and cat-litter squats almost daily for 2 months.

I've seen some gains from the push ups, but will the pull ups do enough to get me back to being a well-fit guy and not just a stick?
If I do my 'workouts' how I would back when I used to work out and was fit, when will I see the not being a stick benefits?

Inb4, I'm scared of asking /fit/. No one helps much, and tells you to read the sticky or just google it.
>>
>>17393437
I don't mean getting a pro lifter body from this, just a "sexy" manly shape
>>
>>17393450
If you're blessed with good genetics, probably. Otherwise, you're going to have to choke up the money for a gym.

Can you be more specific about what you're looking for than "'sexy' manly shape"?
>>
>>17393463
Guess I mean athletic and/or like I exercise
>>
You don't need a gym necessarily.

I attend a gym now, but there was a time when I only trained at home twice a week with literally nothing but a pair of dumbbells and I looked better and was fitter than today. A gym makes it easier because you can isolate the muscle groups more precisely, but that's about it.
>>
>>17393437
Combine skipping with sets of push ups sit ups squares and pull ups. Do a minute of skipping then push ups situps and what not. Only things I do other than that is occasional chest flys to try and build some real size in my chest, and weighted squats when I can be fucked, gotta pick my bar off of a bench press or what ever you call the bench and its fucking tour her. Anyway people always stunned by my physic, so it does work
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.