[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: PepeSweat.jpg (31KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
PepeSweat.jpg
31KB, 480x454px
Niggers, I'm officially /stumped/. I was texting this girl while playing a game of chess with her, and this is how the conversation went down:

>me: horrible move btw
>her: you meant "horrible game btw" XD. Seriously, you should go and teach me.
>me: that among other things. What do I get out of it though? lol
>her: depends on what do u want to get out of it.

Did I just accidentally my way into an opportunity? I don't know what to make of her last message. Then again, I'm terrible at picking up meaning from texts. What just happened?

ITT: texting advice for the extra-slow
>>
File: image.jpg (134KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134KB, 640x960px
i think she wants to help you file your taxes OP
>>
this is easy as fuck bruh

tell her you want a blow job
>>
File: 1455859475279.png (1019KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1455859475279.png
1019KB, 900x900px
Fucking hell, help me please. Can someone here actually give me some advice? This board is a fucking meme
>>
>that among other things
wtf OP you initiated, how do you not know what to do.
>>
>>17393199
'Hmm I think I have some ideas... ;)'
'No but seriously, I'm down to meet up and teach you whenever!'

And then turn it into, lets meet up then get dinner afterwards
>>
>>17393239

ok faggot here is some legit advice

Ask that she pays for dinner or some kind of outing a movie ticket the first round of tequila... take her out chat her up or get her drunk.. and smash that puss.. or get to know her better and smash that puss later
>>
Say "lemme put my bishop in ur queen ;^)"
It's topical and flirty she'll love it :)
>>
>>17393239
>says this board is a meme
>uses the played out pepe reaction memes

youre part of the problem son, how are you enjoyig your summer btw?
>>
File: Hijak4aday.jpg (95KB, 903x714px) Image search: [Google]
Hijak4aday.jpg
95KB, 903x714px
>>17393247
I didn't think this through man!! I was curious where shit would go, but I didn't expect her to basically give me a blank check.

>>17393248
That's pretty good, but the second part could use some rephrasing.

>>17393251
Can't drink legally - I'm 19. How about implying I want nudes? I don't want to say anything along the lines of hanging out until the end of August becaust I'm out of the country until then.

>>17393253
That's awful m9.
>>
File: 1458996294532.png (30KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1458996294532.png
30KB, 657x527px
>>17393273
You missed my point by a fuckton. I've been here for over a year btw. I'm not a summerfag
>>
>>17393275

ok well tell her she will have to go see a movie with you.... go see a late night movie that will have a nearly empty theater.. go sit on the top row and if shes into you sparks might fly and you might get a decent handjob or at very least least a good makeout session
>>
>>17393275
Idk you probably know her better than I do

Ask her what she is willing to give you and bounce it back to her.

Or tell her that she should teach you something in return.

Just move it along and it will get somewhere.
>>
It doesn't fucking matter if we tell you the best response here. If you honestly need help at this point how the hell are you going to not spaghetti all over the place when it escalates further?

You're hopeless. The fact that you've not instantly teased and instead came to this place for help has already killed the fun as far as she is concerned
>>
>>17393285
Hahaha anyone who's not been here for at least 3 years is a summerfag.

Less than 6 is still a newfag.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.