[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got out of high school with flawless grades Got accepted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: vfsttmfjom.jpg (52KB, 960x949px) Image search: [Google]
vfsttmfjom.jpg
52KB, 960x949px
Just got out of high school with flawless grades
Got accepted to UC Berkeley
I can accredit my motivation to hatred for all the people who made me feel like shit for years
I want a major that will let me hurt as many people as possible- what do I choose?
>>
>>17393098
Serial killer is pretty major
>>
>>17393098

Be a cop. Join the force that no one likes. Abuse your power and be part of the police brutality we all despise, and get killed by some aggravated shooter you undoubtedly bullied yourself at some point.

Welcome to the cycle of using hatred for bullshit purposes.
>>
Lawyer
>>
>>17393098
Lawyer. Be a criminal defense attorney. Every person you represent is a piece of shit, and you can rest easy knowing the world despises you for every murderer who you manage to get a plea deal, or for every rapist you help get off scot free.
>>
attorney in general
to have people's futures in your hands
>>
Lawyer, no, really. Both my parents are and it's hilarious to see how people go from being rude/indifferent to fearful when threatened with a lawsuit.
>>
Imagine being a public defender and accidentally ruining Chad's chances of dodging a DUI
>>
File: dildos.jpg (62KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
dildos.jpg
62KB, 500x313px
Gets an arts degrees
>>
>>17393119

But that would be helping the people that probably bullied OP. Prosecutor is really how you fuck with people.

And then eventually become a DA.

Criminal defense are the good guys.
>>
>>17393098
As your pic suggests, why not military
>>
>>17393112
Wrong. Become a cop, then don't do any policing and watch the bodies drop like Baltimore.
>>
>>17393098
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

You're gonna fail out of college, kiddo. College is designed to weed out entitled brats like you who think their high school grades are impressive.
>>
>>17393321
>College is designed to weed out

2016 and people still believe this
>>
>>17393321
Retard
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.