[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in a pickle, how do you know if you are in love? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

I'm in a pickle, how do you know if you are in love?

I have known this chick for about 5 years and I can't seem to get her off my mind even after she turned me down and has no interest in dating.

Whenever I see her on facebook and shit my chest aches and I don't know what to do about it.
>>
Anyone? this is much harder than a simple forget about her etc.
>>
>>17392993
Try to better yourself for her. Lift if you aren't already, try to get a better job of you can, etc. by the time you've completely bettered yourself, chances are better looking and overall better women are already in to you
>>
>>17393264
Actual solid advice thanks.
Still feels weird having these feelings and not having anywhere for them to go.
>>
>>17393270
Trust me man. Once you meet a special girl, you're gonna completely forget about that old girl.
>>
>>17392993

>how do you know if you are in love?

You don't.

Love is taking a risk. Love is cutting yourself open and trusting the other person not to rip your guts out. Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't.

Just remember that lifting and getting a better job isn't a substitute for a personality. If she's the kind of girl who suddenly becomes interested in you because your muscles and wallet are bigger she's a piece of shit.
>>
>>17392993
>how do you know if you are in love

OP...take the time to watch this short clip.
It says a lot. Louie Depalma (Danny Devito) explains what love is. I've thought a lot about it over the years, and there is a lot of truth in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaAA3PMLulk
>>
The only thing really going for me is personality and I fall short in pretty much every other aspect.
>>
>>17393418
All you really need is confidence....
A good sense of humor doesn't hurt
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.