[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My boyfriend accused me of emotionally cheating when i made plans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (31KB, 600x192px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
31KB, 600x192px
My boyfriend accused me of emotionally cheating when i made plans with a male friend to hang out. I never cheated or intended to. In anger, i went onto his phone and found out he was flirting with/asking and receiving sexy photos from other girls throughout our relationship. Everything he accused me of, HE did. Never in a million years would i have thought he'd have cheated. I'm hurt and i'm angry and i don't know how to respond or even if i should?
>>
Usually if someone is paranoid of their partner cheating, the accuser is often cheating themselves. I've personally witnessed this several times.
>>
Why is this even a question? You should respond by breaking up.
>>
>>17392920
Both of you are shit bf and gf lmao that is probably why he cheated.
>>
>>17392939
He's already told all his friend i was the cheater so i'm looking like the bad guy. Do i confront him about it? Letting himknow i knowwhat he did?
>>
>>17392952
Wait. He told all his friend that you cheated because you made plans to hang out with a male friend? And you still haven't broken up with him? Is this bait?

You should just text him "I'm breaking up with you.", no explanation, no call. Let his friends believe anything they want. If they're your friends too you can easily explain that he called you a cheater because you made plans to hang out with someone and you have that person to confirm.
>>
>>17392920
take a screenshot/photo of his bullshit and break up with this asshole.
should anyone try to tell you that you were the cheater, then show them the evidence you took. it'll also be a reminder of the bullshit he pulled on you so you won't get back with him.

my ex did the same thing to me, where if i even so much as said "hi" to a male classmate in the halls, he accused me of cheating. did it to a point where he made me cry and i was afraid to talk to any guy and even tried to avoid eye contact. turned out he was trying to cheat on me with at least 3 other girls. i broke up with his ass, and i've never looked back or regretted it.
>>
he began projecting what he was doing onto you, because his brain refused to deal with the guilt and burden of cheating on you. the only real solution that's gonna help here is to break up with him.

if you think you can salvage the relationship, give it a shot. couples counseling can really help some people. otherwise, weigh the pros and cons of breaking up; you'll find that there are a lot more pros in a situation like this.
>>
>>17392920
Not buying what you are selling OP. You have a male "friend" you date occasionally while in a relationship. Your bf knows it and hasn't believed your twisted logic in justifying this, became frustrated himself and started doing the same. You caused this OP because you wouldn't cut these other guys out. I actually applaud your bf. Most men get rid of their bench when they are in a relationship while women keep theirs and add to it. He has options and that pisses women off.
>>
>>17392920
Lol you sure know how to pick em
>>
>>17393657
>couples counseling can really help some people
doesn't work unless the man is ready to accept all the blame
>>
>>17392920
In all honesty, break up with him. I went through a similiar situation, my partner would constantly accuse me of lying to him constantly when the fact was he was pretty much a compulsive lier. Just end it.
>>
>>17394285
jesus fucking christ you sound insane.

also /r9k/ is that way >>>
>>
You're both in the fucking wrong. One mistake does not justify another.
This is coming from someone who both cheated and got cheated on, in a situation similar to yours.
>>
When people cheat, they are usually self-centered assholes. Self-centered assholes will naturally start projecting and assume their bfs/gfs are just like them, so they must be cheating too right? I've been through the whole cheating boyfriend thing, I'm sorry that happened to you OP. It's better to just move on and realize there are guys out there that won't betray you who are probably better than him anyways. My boyfriend doesn't give a shit when I hang out with my guy friend because WE'RE ALL FRIENDS.
>>
>>17394350
>WE'RE ALL FRIENDS
I agree there is no problem if your bf is also a friend (or at least been introduced and knows the guy) but that is not always the case. Many times either a old friend, newly acquired male that has a crush is never introduced and sometimes hidden from the bf. You also are aware some people call a suitor a "friend" to mask intentions with their SO and get burned?
>>
>>17394407
I think that if someone is hiding a friendship from their SO, it is always a bad thing. Most couples will naturally come into contact with each other's friends, unless you're like the one woman I know who refuses to leave her room/leaves when we all come over (I find her to be super rude but whatever). Even then, how often have you heard of affairs happening with a wife/best friend of years? You really just have to choose wisely and put your trust in people while keeping an eye out for bullshit.
>>
>>17394420
Just last week I found my wife was a bit more than friends with her "buddy". Dinner party at my house and I walked into the kitchen, they were up close and personal about to kiss or had just and his hand was up her dress. Of course neither he or she would even acknowledge what I witnessed. They didn't spring apart but just slowly moved apart. Only tell tell sign was my wifes dress was hiked up in the back and she had to pull it down. Enjoy your ignorance all.
>>
>>17394475
>wife
Not ex yet? You're the beta if you stay with a cheating whore of a wife. Just because your relationship sucks and your wife can't be faithful doesn't mean everyone else has a shitty relationship
>>
Dump him. it doesn't matter what his friends think since you know the truth. that guy is a massive douche and you don't need to be around him.
>>
>>17394475
Lmao at this cuck
>>
>>17392920
Isolating your partner is also a form of abuse. Also >>17392930 this. The guilt makes them paranoid.
>>
>>17394539
Just happened last week but I'm certain it has been going on the whole time we've been together absent the times he was away. She won't even discuss with me just rolls her eyes and walks off. As if I am fucking crazy. I have seen an attorney and have a plan but have not told her I'm done.
>>
>>17394765
Dude, i week is too long, she cheated on you.
A day is too long.
>>
Leave him. People who do that are either
1. noticing real signs of cheating
2. "Paranoid" so to speak
3. cheating themselves

Take your picks
>>
>>17394772
Most attorneys suggest you don't do anything at first or until you have all papers ready so she doesn't pull any surprises on you. Like stealing shit, claiming rape and whatever.
>>
>>17394772
I'm getting my shit together and in order. I am not going to announce the shitstorm I have planned for her. She made a fool of me and I will punch back.
>>
>>17394780
>>17394790
Alright, i agree then.
>>
>>17394780
you are correct and she left a trail, I can already see
>>
>>17394790
I'm rooting for you anon.
>>
>>17394851
everything will be legal but trust me when I say she's gonna feel this final fuckin for a long time
>>
congratulations, you're experiencing something that 99% of the dating male population has gone through

fucking priveleged women
>>
Ahh mayn.

Listen, OP. You gotta break up with this chump, and find yourself a man who will treat you right!

But mayn, your male friend better be gay because there is no way in hell I'd let my gf do that.

Sum balls deep action right there.
>>
>>17392920
> In anger, i went onto his phone
> With an excuse, I spied on him
> But I totally trusted him, I swear that I didn't think I would find anything on this phone

Just admit it, your relationship is between two people who don't trust each others, and at least one of those 2 is already cheating.

Better leave that boat before it sinks.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.