[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I fix my sleep schedule? I don't wanna do the "stay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 250px-399Bidoof.png (51KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-399Bidoof.png
51KB, 250x250px
How can I fix my sleep schedule?
I don't wanna do the "stay up whole night and day then sleep the next" shit either
>>
If you can do it, shift it more gradually. So stay up for 4 hours longer each time till you get to the desired time you want. Make sure to eat breakfast as soon as you wake up, and make sure to eat your last meal 6 hours before you sleep, the key is to go for a jog in the morning as it will make you ready for bed at night, it isn't easy and it fucking sucks but it works.
>>
>>17393092
>Make sure to eat breakfast as soon as you wake up, and make sure to eat your last meal 6 hours before you sleep, the key is to go for a jog in the morning as it will make you ready for bed at night, it isn't easy and it fucking sucks but it works.

Also to clarify this part is after you fixed it for maintenance, just do your usual while you shift.
>>
>>17392204
Get up at the time you want.

Stay awake until the time you need to sleep, or at least around 8pm, assuming you want a day schedule.

I mean how fucking hard is this...?
>>
stay up whole night and day then sleep the next
>>
>>17393104
>I mean how fucking hard is this...?

>Get up at the time you want.
impossiburu
>>
stay up whole night and day then sleep the next
>>
>>17392204
>I don't wanna do the "stay up whole night and day then sleep the next" shit either

don't bother, it doesn't work. My sleep schedule is shit too, here's what you do.

>do NOT use your computer or watch tv and fuck around on your phone at least 1-2 hours before bed
this will keep your mind active and the blue light that the screens emit keeps you up too
>take 50mg of diphenhydramine before bed
shit works. It's in like Zzzquil if you're familiar with what that is but your pharmacy should have cheaper options available.
>>
>>17393104
>Stay awake until the time you need to sleep, or at least around 8pm, assuming you want a day schedule.
And then lay in bed wide awake shuffling around being alone with your thoughts until you finally pass out 4 hours later?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.