[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do introverts deal with relationships?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1449354647954.jpg (29KB, 300x411px) Image search: [Google]
1449354647954.jpg
29KB, 300x411px
I am horribly introverted, to the point spending more time than few hours with other person is extremally tiring for me, to the point of total physical exhaustion, i tend to fall asleep at table if i come out for dinner with someone afer work etc., and it's not work that exhausts me so much. I just seriously spend all time outside of work at home.
However, even though i'm horribly introverted, i still long for a romantic relationship with someone. I had few partners, but none of my relationships ever worked out because depsite caring for the other person, i was just too annoyed by having them around, and we eventually always fell apart. I was like this since early teens, and it annoys me all my life. How do other introverts deal with this shit? is this even possible for someone introverted to have a relationship without getting horribly tired by other person's presence?
>>
>>17392177
>I had few partners, but none of my relationships ever worked out because depsite caring for the other person, i was just too annoyed by having them around

This is why American dating culture is pure cancer

It consists of these semi-formal appointments where you agree to keeping 'dating' someone despite no initial chemistry because of a few superficial things in common, and you keep going under the assumption that chemistry will form.

I am an introvert who didn't even have a girlfriend under 24, then met one who perfectly clicked with me, being around her was never a chore.
>>
>>17392220
I'm not american though.
I never agreed for a relationship with someone when there was no chemistry between us. But it didn't matter because i felt like i was imprisoned, caught by a leech who only wants to drink all my blood, and felt overwhelmed by the need of getting away from them after some time, to the point where i just broke up with them. I dated both extroverts and other introverts, and even the introverts felt like they want too much time with me. This bothers me alot but i have no idea what can i do about it.
>>
>>17392238
I suffer from something similar OP, I get exhausted when I have to spend more than few hours with someone. Having small breaks helps a lot. I usually tell my partner I need a few minutes on my own, in silence. I go to other room or the backyard, read something, detangle my hair or something like that. But then again my SO is also an introvert and it makes things easier to handle.
How long were your relationships? Usually you get used to your partner with time.
>>
>>17393381
the longest ones lasted about 16 months, and the last ones were like a torture to me, to the point i almost lost my job because my efficiency dropped a lot.
>>
"In order to achieve something you've never had before
you have to do something you've never done before."
:l Baby steps, man. Think about all the morons who have done it before you. SURELY you can do it too.
>>
>>17394077
And i WANT to do it too, but it exhausts me so much i feel like it's impossible.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.