[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I just not give a fuck? I know that's a pretty broad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 640x1136px
How do I just not give a fuck? I know that's a pretty broad question, but I wanna just not care about my problems in life. I'll still apprehend them, but it takes time. In the meantime, I just want to completely get my mind off of it.
>>
>>17392081

it is broad. but the trick to not caring is simply to not care. or rather, to not express that you care.

when a problem comes you think
>how do i solve the problem

you do everything you can do to solve the problem in that moment, and then you go do something else.

but without knowing your problems thats as specific as i can be
>>
I'm you in a few years time, OP

And I say onto you
>Taoism and zen philosophy

Begin with Alan Watts, there's loads of seminars on YouTube
>>
>>17392116
I have access to a lot of Taoism lol, thanks to my brother. I'll try to pick up on that
>>
>>17392081
Hey, i was in the thread of the original pic.
>>
>>17392081
You know, it's really difficult to describe just how much I hate catfags.
>>
>>17392150
I had nothing else to use. Cats, dogs, and whatever else are as good as the other to me.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.