[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whelp, I just obliterated what was left of my self esteem after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: logo_huge.1.png (15KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
logo_huge.1.png
15KB, 1024x1024px
whelp, I just obliterated what was left of my self esteem

after spending the last day swiping right on pretty much every girl on this thing, at least 1000, I have only had one match and she didn't even send me a message before it expired

I didn't realize I was so unattractive. Not sure where to go from here
>>
>>17391882
Dating apps aren't a very good judge of appearance. First and foremost its pretty catered towards women, with only the absolutely ripped and traditionally attractive men being picked out. Even then they wouldn't be the kind a normal girl would want to hang out with and in many ways so are the women there too.

I doubt you're unattractive, just normal. Dating apps aren't a good measure nor a good way to help your self esteem. Keep your head up and go out into the real world to find your woman. You'll find someone who appreciates and loves you there, certainly quicker than some dating app.
>>
>>17391882

Bumble is a huge waste and the women you've swiped right on haven't even been on the app in days/weeks and probably won't be again for a long time, if ever. Their female user engagement sucks.

Source: Work in the industry marketing with these shitty apps.
>>
>>17391915
What app has the most female user engagement?
>>
How old are you?
>>
>>17391926

sick of getting cucked. Every girl I like goes with someone else, don't know why nobody likes me
>>
File: 1469285647114.jpg (18KB, 450x377px) Image search: [Google]
1469285647114.jpg
18KB, 450x377px
I get matched/laid all the time from Tinder and I'm not incredibly attractive by any standard.

Maybe you suck at the bants?
>>
>>17391923

Female user engagement? Probably OkCupid or POF, but I haven't talked to them much because they have lesser female engagement. I'll tell you this much though, Tinder's been heavily affected by bot traffic, which has hurt their retention of app users.

Both Bumble and Tinder are HORRIBLE ways to judge your general attractiveness. Now, on something like OkCupid, you can at least see when someone was online last, and get a better idea of what's up.

That said, tying your confidence to an app where women are constantly being bombarded by dudes is a pretty shitty method. Your inbox gets maybe a couple of messages a week if you're attractive as a guy. Women are bombarded by messages in the hundreds in just one day if they're attractive. It's a matter of hoping you make it through however they're arbitrarily measuring what messages they even want to open.

So, stop relying on apps and go outside.
>>
>>17392022

I meant *lesser marketing opportunities, not lesser female engagement.

>>17391975
It sounds like you have a shit attitude, going in like "no one's going to like me, why should this one?"

The toxicity of that mindset is apparent to women.
>>
>>17392026
I think I always start with a good attitude, it becomes shitty when I keep getting ignored and friend zoned
>>
>>17391975

Its probably due to the fact that you use the term 'cucked' because a girl doesn't feel obligated to sleep with you. Change your attittude because its the ugliest thing about you.
>>
>>17392041
I don't want a girl to just sleep with me, I only want her to go out on a date with me to see if she likes me.

I guess I'm not being cucked as much as I'm a total fluffer. I spend all this time being a gentleman and a good listener, make sure she's having a good time, and then she goes off with someone else
>>
File: 1223870339113.jpg (212KB, 640x456px) Image search: [Google]
1223870339113.jpg
212KB, 640x456px
>>17392061
dude do you want to come out of the closet and suck cock or not because you keep throwing out all these buzzards that tell us you want to

what did the anon you responded to JUST tell you? what was the last sentence of their post?
>>
>>17392078
buzzwords, shit
>>
>>17392061

Give them a reason to want to go out with you. "being a gentleman and a good listener" is fucking boring. The best traits you say you have are to sit there and listen to her talk about herself? Besides wanting to have sex, why do you even want that?

This is what "nice guys" don't get - existing as a lump doesn't do anything for you. People want to be in a partnership, unless they're just desperate lonely fucks.
>>
>>17391882
Are you a minority? Online dating is a crapshoot if you aren't white 2bh.

I didn't get a single match on tinder when I tried it, but getting dates in real life is no problem.
>>
>>17392115
>existing as a lump doesn't do anything for you
interesting perspective

I will consider ways to address this potential character flaw in the future
>>
>>17391882
I've got the same problem you do except I'm not a pussy.

Dating apps/sites are fucking horrible. They make it so easy to just pass over people without giving them any sort of a fairshake.

It doesn't mean there is something wrong with you. There is something wrong with how these sites and apps work.

You would more than likely have much higher success going out and doing things you like while meeting people.

Seriously, I have a cousin who's not very good looking and a total weeb but still manages to pull cuties because he's just a great guy.
>>
>>17391985
Different guy here but what bantz?

Maybe I misunderstand how it works but I swipe right on the people I'm attracted to. I've easily gone through 500+ and I'm not unattractive. In fact, I'm told I am attractive but I haven't gotten a single match.

Is there messaging without matching?
>>
>>17392572
You write like a robot. If you speak the same way irl you're most likely coming off as some Sheldon-level autist

>I will consider ways to address this potential character flaw in the future
kek
>>
>>17392682
Don't be an asshole faggot.

It's a perfectly reasonable response of a person probably mostly based in logic (possibly a fedora tipper). Not everyone is naturally an emotional faggot.

But OP, people do respond to emotion and you need to at least be able to make other believe you are transmitting it. Otherwise you sound dry and boring and they move on.
>>
>>17392730
>calling me a faggot
>twice

Umad.png

>It's a perfectly reasonable response of a person probably mostly based in logic
That's all well and true, but the majority of women aren't reasonable at all when it comes to dating. They're ruled by their emotions, and the way OP speaks provokes no emotions. This creeps them out.

>But OP, people do respond to emotion and you need to at least be able to make other believe you are transmitting it. Otherwise you sound dry and boring and they move on.
Basically this
>>
there is a girl I like at work so I just spent the last 3 hours making food I can bring her tomorrow

is this the alternative to dating apps? my hands are all burnt up now
>>
>>17391975
nobody likes you because you used words like cucked

like what the fuck
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.