[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's it like cuddling with a woman and burying your head

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1469468118867.jpg (533KB, 694x1141px) Image search: [Google]
1469468118867.jpg
533KB, 694x1141px
What's it like cuddling with a woman and burying your head in her bosom as you inhale her scent while she stroke your hair?
>>
>>17391607
it gets old quick
>>
>>17391612
Dont listen to this anon. It's one of my favorite feelings in the world. The opposite is equally wonderful.
>>
>>17391607
not as good as you would think. alot of cuddling positions are uncomfortable. i love the idea of sleeping in the same bed as my gf but the actual act of it is uncomfortable,i end up just wishing i was in my own bed, on my own. the guy in that anime pictures for example probably has a dead arm.
>>
>>17391607
It's really hard to breathe in there.
>>
>>17391607
Not as good as bacon.
>>
>>17391612
This
>>
>>17391607

Suffocating.

Also, mommy issues much?
>>
>>17391617
You either dont like ur gf very much or you're bad at cuddling
>>
>>17391658
how can you be bad at cuddling? its literally just holding someone.
>>
>>17391616
>>17391658
I'm suspecting that this is the same person.
Nobody here is implying that cuddling is necessarily BAD, it can be enjoyable.
It's just one of those feel good type of moments, where after a certain point you go, 'ok i've had enough of this now ty'.
It's like eating chocolate.
You break a piece of the bar off and you feel good, if you eat the entire thing it can get rather un-enjoyable/un-comfortable/makes you sick.
You think it's all that, and once you get it, you realize it's not all that, but still enjoyable.
>>
File: bacon.jpg (46KB, 540x392px) Image search: [Google]
bacon.jpg
46KB, 540x392px
>>17391636
/thread
>>
>>17391607
It's fine for a bit
>>
>>17391607
Pretty good though I prefer laying in her lap wgile ahe plays with my hair. Good stuff.
>>
Just feels like flesh, a little cushioned. The smell of hair always kind of weird. The good thing about cuddling is the closeness and warmth.
>>
>>17391607
its enjoyable until you realize that she doesnt mean it
>>
>>17391607
It depends on the person. I personally haven't done exactly thag much with my current gf but I generally love to do what you are describing to her body in general if that makes sense.
>>
You're sticking your face into a small, enclosed space that's almost 100 degrees Fahrenheit and quite humid. Things get hot and sticky pretty fast.

This is not to say that it isn't sexy. I just hope you weren't planning on staying there all night, or even for very long.
>>
Idk what's wrong with these anons. I could cuddle like this for hours. The trick is to put your arm under the neck or the waist so it doesn't get crushed. Neck is best. Also angle your head so it's not completely in the other person. Pressing the side of your face works well. Head on chest/shoulder with their arm around you is also great and comfortable long term.
>>
You guys seem to suck at cuddling...
But i agree, i need space to be able to fall asleep
>>
It's great, but >>17391790 is also great.

God I love my GF
>>
File: tumblr_o19rivbbDy1uqrc7jo1_1280.jpg (188KB, 1000x538px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o19rivbbDy1uqrc7jo1_1280.jpg
188KB, 1000x538px
>>17391658
You know before I would have been like yeah it gets old, cause usually I cuddle and then it's like ok fuck off this sucks I'm going to sleep

But my little friend I've been messing around with lately, I don't know what about it but cuddling with him is a completely different experience.

I could have totally fallen asleep last night like completely wrapped up by him and it was amazing, but I was trying to not fall asleep cause I had to work in the morning (I regret doing this now though I should have just set an alarm and was like fuck it)
>>
>>17391681
>>17391617

I had the same problem with my ex

but I found tech for that
there are workarounds that make it possible

I call it hug tech
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.