[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do /adv/, I'm from a latin american country (one of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1402294080287.gif (3MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1402294080287.gif
3MB, 200x150px
What do /adv/, I'm from a latin american country (one of the safest and most economically stable) and I'm 22 and my dad (53) has been talking on the phone with someone (probably a lawyer) about moving to Canada and shit, and he hadn't told me anything yet.

This shit has kinda shocked me, first of all my dad doesn't even has a university degree, and he's sick (diabetes, hypertension, obesity) and we're middle class at most, borderline lower middle class. My mom is just a plain public school teacher.

My dad has his own small business I was intending in inheriting and this shit is like a big red flag for me, I know business hasn't been good lately but this is genuinely a bad choice, my dad is naive and the type of person prone to being scammed and shit.

How do I talk him out of this? For 22 years I've seen my dad making retarded choices but this really concerns me.

I'm not NEET, I got my university degree and work in a good place, I'm more concerned about my parents than me.
>>
Well Canadians are inherently racist. They're a predominantly white country and white operated business will do their best to keep you out and not trade with you.

In otherwords they are alot like Australia and their policy of "fuck off were full". Just tell your dad he will be miserable there and have no one to talk to. People will hate you and your family.
>>
Just approach him with your concerns and see what he has to say.
>>
File: 1444434373282.jpg (30KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1444434373282.jpg
30KB, 500x500px
>>17391533
>Well Canadians are inherently racist. They're a predominantly white country and white operated business will do their best to keep you out and not trade with you.
I just told my dad this, I hate shitskins as much as anyone else but my dad thinks that Canada is a "progressive and welcoming place".

He literally just used the words "sell everything and move out and get a job" and I'm genuinely mad, he's a fucking sick 53 year old guy with no high school degree, he just basically ignored me, also he clearly doesn't give a fuck about handing me his business even though I'm his only son and I got into my shitty career just to inherit it after he retires.

He just fucking lied to me, I asked him if he was talking to someone from an embassy and he's just talking to some random people "that work with the embassy", might just be a scam.
>>
>>17391543
I'm not OP, but I talked to some people in Canada and one of them even offered me a job in a bank (as IT).
They seemed very interested in another guy, from a diferent culture into their country.
I'm from South America btw.
>>
>>17391564
Duse your 22...just tell your dad go ahead and move to Artic Canada with racist white people. In going to fet a place with my friends and find my own eay in life.

Use your nuts and your head.
>>
>>17391566
Haha...working for a bank in Canada, Australia or England is liie stalking shelves at Walmart. Its menial, entry level bitch work. Any monkey can do that job with highschool. You'll be working the till' for 7 -10 years for shit pay, and maybe you'll graduate to a 'financial advisor' when you know enough and are better st English. And these so called financial advisors at small banks dont know shit and get zero respect from accountants btw.

And again...racism.

But go ahead and leave your native country for a land that doesnt want you to work a shit job. Pffft.
>>
don't move to Canada unless ur moving to Vancouver. every other city in Canada is shit but Vancouver is great.
>>
File: 1400467607102.gif (2MB, 235x180px) Image search: [Google]
1400467607102.gif
2MB, 235x180px
>>17391579
> And these so called financial advisors at small banks dont know shit and get zero respect from accountants btw.

I'm a Big 4 auditor and accountant myself and it's true, I got no respect for other "accountants" that work in clerk or "analyst" positions, you're basically just code bills and day and write checks, these same people don't even know how to build a financial statement.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.