[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in a situation and I just wan't to hear other people's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1[1].jpg (603KB, 1574x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1[1].jpg
603KB, 1574x1600px
I'm in a situation and I just wan't to hear other people's opinions. My feelings are a mess and I'll detail it all below. Just want some feedback because I've never been in this situation and I just dont know how to feel
>>
I posted this story here a couple of times as I was going through it but this part is over so I'll trim it down.

I wasn't looking for anyone. A woman from my job added me on Facebook and we instantly hit it off. Same sports, same teams, same music, same sense of humor. I really thought the "one" had found me just like that. We played sports together, hung out and smoked together, saw the sunset, and held hands and kissed at the end of the night. The next morning she friendzoned me saying how she isn't ready to date anyone. We didn't speak for 3 months I couldn't be just friends with her. She messaged me wanting to try again about a week ago. She promised she wouldn't lead me on for nothing this time because she was ready now. Well she pretty much did it again. We went and saw the sunset again and I held her hand tight the whole time. I went to kiss her at the end of the night and she said how she still isn't ready. I couldn't believe it. We talked for an hour. Heart to heart. Eye to eye. She couldn't hold back the tears saying how something in her subconscious won't let her be with me. I pleaded my case the best I could but she wasn't having it. She casually texted me the next morning and then re enforced how she felt by saying she just doesn't think we're a fit. I took it bad the first time but damn this was like a nuke. That feeling of rejection and not being wanted by her triggered something deeper in me about how my father isn't in my life. She doesn't want me in her life, he doesn't. It's a stupid correlation but at the time I just let it all out and sat on the ground in tears. I texted her this morning saying how I've accepted it and that if I can't have her that way at least being there for her as a friend is the least I can do. She understands and just wants space for us now.

Cont:
>>
So I decided to just try and move on and meet another woman. I re downloaded Tinder just because and within three swipes I had a match with this beautiful black girl. I had to say she's black because it's simply not my type. I'm not racist. Just when I think of women I go for white girls or spanish. Thing is within five minutes of chatting I realized this girl right here is different. This awful experience I just had set me up to meet this kind and caring woman. The last one was just too damaged and couldn't be with me on a deep and emotional level. It turns out my closest friends girlfriend has met her. She was telling me how I have to be really careful because I'm going to fall in love with this girl. She said she had never met her before and was crying over her boyfriend in the parking lot and she had come out to console her. My friends girlfriend told me I belong with a girl who can feel on this level. I just don't know how I feel about her herself. I poured my soul into this last girl she was everything I wanted looks wise and we just clicked. One night of texting this girl we already have a bond I can't give up but I don't want to be a piece of shit if I don't feel how she looks. She's beautiful it's just not there right off the bat for me and it scares me.

How do you guys deal with moving on to the next person? I compare every woman to the first girl...
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.