[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So theres this girl I used to be pretty good friends with and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1442339467283.jpg (255KB, 960x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1442339467283.jpg
255KB, 960x1800px
So theres this girl I used to be pretty good friends with and she totally had hots for me.
Long story short, couple of years passed and we slowly went our own ways. Fast forward to now, we are in contact again, she kinda shows interest and she really likes who I am as a person. However, I'm not an uber priority as there are times where she just doesn't want to respond, and I respect this, there is no real relationship yet.
She has a thing for a guy who left a couple of months ago. Guy was kinda silent though and since the move, he's just ignored her. Hell respond a week later with same "sweetness" but he is obviously not making her a priority.
She misses him, but is getting close to leaving the situation I feel.
Now my question. Could she be keeping me at a distance for the time being due to the feelings and loyalty she has for this unresponsive guy? That makes the most sense to me l, and normally I wouldn't care all that much, but I haven't dated in five years and after finding this angel, I dont want to make the wrong move
>>
Bumpin
Pls guys, just need a second opinion before I continue anything
>>
File: 1468339395091.jpg (16KB, 217x250px) Image search: [Google]
1468339395091.jpg
16KB, 217x250px
>>17391567
Double bump
>>
>>17391450
well anon from my perspective in what you said she's just waiting for that special someone to take her away since the other guy is just ignoring her like you said isn't practically thinking that she's an important person in her life. I think she's trying to communicate with you just to keep her company since the guy she's interested in left but that doesn't mean you can't make a move on her if you get her to like you again to the point she wants you. You didnt like her before and now you like her?
>>
>>17391860
*his life

same guy who replied tried to correct my typo
>>
>>17391860
Its not that I didn't like her, we used to school together. I wanted to ask her out everyday, but kept myself from doing so cause she was too young for me at the moment. She just wasn't ready mentally and I felt if I started something with her, it wouldn't be healthy for her developing state of mind. Theres only a two year difference, but at the time it didnt feel right. I never told her this though.
It was always implied that we should date but we never directly spoke about it
>>
>>17391874
dude age doesn't matter if you're in love unless that age gap is 10 or 20 more then that's a problem in certain laws of any country but still a 2 year gap isn't a big deal since you are more mature than her girls like that tend to like mature guys who are somewhat older.

I guess you two are just too afraid to take the risk of going out back then. If you really like her you wouldn't hesitate to try and make her yours. Right now what do you want to do? try making a move on her? or just be friends? it depends all on your decisions and those decisions will have risks in them taking those risks takes a lot of courage. Don't regret it later if you hesitated.
>>
>>17391906
Thats true. My first step would be moving back to the city, as I have moved with family two hours away. She has brought up getting an apartment together, which I'm all for, cause leaving the nest is something ive really gotta do. If we get an apartment, I'm positive we can get together, but that's only if I play my cards right in getting back to cities.
This is probably me jumping a bit ahead with fore planning, I just want to know whether or not I should still give her the space she's setting up, or if I should be the one to send her good morning messages and such.
>>
>>17391450
you are wasting your time OP, she's hung up on another guy. You don't even know if you are next in line but for sake of argument let's say you are. Why the fuck do you want a girl that lands in your lap only because the guy she really wants moved?
>>
>>17391925
If she mentioned you two getting an apartment that must mean something. there's nothing wrong with fore planning since its just a what if. It depends on who takes the initiative anon if you make her feel that she's more important to you than the other guy she might go into your direction if you played your cards right but don't make it look like your desperate. right now i feel that she made that as an excuse for the reason that she's lost in choosing you or the other guy.
>>
>>17391928
Wasn't like that at all man. I was first in line, but waited. She didn't just land on my lap cause he wasn't around, this happened a month or two ago. We started talking again after she sent me a birthday message, one thing led to another and we have our friendship again
>>
>>17391959
that was several years ago and an eternity and stand my my post. Neither one of you are the same.
>>
>>17391951
Makes sense. Im already getting my stuff in order like saving up some cash, getting license, looking at rent calculators and such. I guess I just need to keep moving forward to make some progress in the situation. And if things go south with her, at least Ill have an apartment
>>
>>17391951
>mentioned you two getting an apartment that must mean something
it means she wants a roommate not a relationship
>>
>>17391980
that's just a guess. it could be wrong it could be right who knows? she might mean something else on what you answered. were not really mind readers here aren't we?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.