[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Feet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1450283156687.jpg (102KB, 640x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450283156687.jpg
102KB, 640x640px
Hey Femanons what do you think when a guy is into feet? Is that weird for you or are you okay with it?
>>
>>17391325

Almost every girl I know thinks it's the creepiest shit ever.
>>
>>17391329
I mean, I don't think girls really give a shit.
If you're with a girl for some time and she's chill and likes you a lot she'll probably be chill about it.
I mean my ex was completely fine with it and even wanted to fuck around with that, but she was slightly kinky.
In conclusion everyone has a fetish, and as long as you're BOTH openly cool with sexual exploration, you should be good
>>
I have a major foot fetish (specifically the smell after sweating without socks on all day) and I have noticed something in my years.

If a girl never wears shoes without socks, never wears flip/flops, etc, she will not be into feet.

If they wear open toe heels and flip flops you have a very good chance she at the very least, wants you too look at her feet.
>>
I dont know if I should ask my gf about it, I'm scared if she tells it everyone.
>>
I personally don't think it's a big deal but I'm into lots of 'weird' stuff myself. I was under the impression that foot fetishism is pretty much vanilla nowadays though.
>>
I don't think it's weird, and technically wouldn't mind a guy being into feet as long as it wasn't a huge constant focus during sex.

But I have ugly feet - nothing deformed but you know, pretty big, veins, flat, uneven toes that end in blobs - and would be seriously bummed out to fall in love with a man who cares about that when there are so many men who will regard your feet as irrelevant. But I think a footguy would also be disappointed with my feet so we're probably just mutually incompatible.

Also >>17391383 might be onto something because you bet I hide them away at all times.
>>
>>17391325
I dislike this fetish but i can respect it if my partner likes it.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.