[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My ex still thinks we're friends. She sends me various memes,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1466493936090.jpg (14KB, 494x344px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1466493936090.jpg
14KB, 494x344px
My ex still thinks we're friends. She sends me various memes, music, videos etc via text message. I have told her to stop texting me and to stay out of my life. She dumped me a while back. She lied to me about a lot of things in our relationship, and she didnt actually ever love me or was ever attracted to me, which she has admitted.

Before you say it, my phone doesnt let me block contacts. Ive tried external apps but they either dont work or she gets around them.

What should i do about this? I legitimately think lower of her than dirt.
>>
>>17391245
Have you ever told her to stop contacting you?
>>
lol nigga that bitch loves you
>>
>>17391257
Only a billion times. She's as stubborn as a mule. I dont get it.
>>17391257
No she doesnt. She wants attention. Shes a miserable person who sucks at making friends because her personality is shit, and when she realizes all she has are the frat boys who grope her at parties, she goes to me.
>>
how do you mean she gets around it? call the phone company and block the number.
>>
Get a new number. Change your email address. If she finds you again, warn her a few times so you have evidence (screenshot things now as well and back them up) and tell her that this is harrassment and to leave you alone or you will contact the police.
>>
>>17391245
One of the many differences between men and women is that women honestly and innocently believe they can dump you and still remain friends.

She's not deliberately harassing you - she doesn't even realize she's causing you any pain.

If all else fails, you have to be direct: "Susie, I know you think you are being friendly. But every contact from you causes me pain. Please take me off all your mailing lists and do not contact me any more."
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.