[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femanons, pls share your knowledge about how to transform every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 15

File: image.jpg (332KB, 1000x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
332KB, 1000x1600px
Femanons, pls share your knowledge about how to transform every guy into a pussy whipped slave.
R9k needs not apply. I WANT to become a maneating and irresistible godess.
>>
>>17390965
By being extremely hot and kind of slutty. If you aren't already this way, then you probably won't be.
>>
>>17390965
all you have to do is threaten to fuck other men because they are unworthy. Don't let up
>>
>>17390969
I got that under my belt. Anything else?
>>
Most unprincipled men will act like pigs if they think they have a chance at fucking you.
>>
>>17390974
So, give them some attention and make them feel special just to give that attention to someone else in front of them to imply that i already lost interest again?
>>
>>17390979
How do i "tastefully" hint that there's a (fake) chance of them fucking me?
>>
That's absolutely disgusting....
Shame Shame Shame
Shame Shame Shame
Shame Shame Shame
Shame Shame Shame
Shame Shame Shame
Shame Shame Shame
>>
>>17390981
Don't tell them you have lost interest but let them fill in the blanks
>>
>>17390984
I show them my pussy and pet her and say she's horny and cover back up
>>
>>17390984
Varies by guy honestly, some white knights think they will have a chance at fucking you if you if you ask them to help them write an email. Just play dumb and wait for a man to reach to your help. Some men will have no interested or will be aware they have no chance, so they will just (not) help you and fuck off.
>>
>>17390997
Yeah, ofc not. I'm not an idiot. Just shifting banter and attention slightly to another guy
>>
>>17390965
You're absolutely disgusting....
Shame Shame Shame
Shame Shame Shame
Shame Shame Shame
Shame Shame Shame
Shame Shame Shame
Shame Shame Shame
>>
>>17391006
help you write an email*
>>
>>17391006
Sounds like you need to step the subtlety of your game up...
>>
>>17391020
My game? This is coming from a guy who had to work with pathetic white knights in the gaming industry.
>>
>>17391027
That explains a lot. If your post came from a girl, she would haveneeded serious help with being subtle and have some nuances in the ways she is making guys do everything she wants
>>
>>17390986
>>17391013
>>17390986
>>17391013
Aww
Look who showed up! The same guys that have been in awe over "pick up artists", "mgtow" and "red pilling" not long ago. Feels like shit to be at the receiving end of mind games, doesn't it?
>>
>>17390965
Nag them. They will try and do everything right to make you stop. If they don't get a thing right numerous times, get really worked up and emotional about it. "I don't feel appericated when you don't put your socks in the laundry bag! How hard can it be to do me that ONE little favor!?"

Do this for a longer period of time and they will start to be dependent on your approval. Caution: Men that are trained like that lose their sexiness because they are no longer unpredictable or wild.

Have your divorce papers ready
:^)
>>
>>17391045
Sounds boring. I'm more in for the hunt and the teasing, the feeling of being desired, not the degrading part
>>
>>17391052
well thats no fun and only a game. Your intent should be to destroy and humiliate
>>
>>17391062
Oh well, maybe that's a level i haven't reached yet
>>
i'm a guy who gets off on turning these flirty sex kitten types into my bitches, and telling them to their face what i've done after i've won them. and they love it.

ANYWAY, like some other posts. it's all about being flirty and making guys think they have a chance. better if you're sexy yourself, or have that evil mindset. if you're a 'normal' girl you can absolutely devastate a 'regular' guy, but i'm sure you only want to turn hot guys into mush, not just anyone.

say certain things with a wink, be a little flirty, a little dirty. act like a 'guy's girl' and go with the flow. most guys love a girl who is into their own interests (although i think thats disgusting). act interested in what a guy has to say. if you have social media accounts, this is obviously very easy. post a semi-sexy picture of yourself, see who laps it up, and go from there.

your OP leaves a lot to be desired. do you have someone in mind? were you just hurt by someone and are out to get revenge? lets hear more details
>>
>>17391081
Nice. Atlast something usefull.
Why do you think it's disgusting if a girl is interested in similar stuff as the guy? Because she only does it to gain his attention whilst it might mean a lot to him?
I don't have someone particular in mind, althought there are 3 guys living next door and it's a whole lot of fun to play them.
Nah, i'm not bitter or hurt or out for revenge. That's why my goal is not to destroy and humiliate. I mostly love the power and attention. I'm just your average attentio whore
>>
>>17391052
just slut out but don't let them have you. That's about all. Its not that complicated if you only want to play femme fatale. Its easy to make men drool that way, but you will also lose some of your credibility as a person, so I wouldn't do it at work.
>>
>>17390965
This is my fetish
>>
>>17391099
Fortunately, there are very few guys at work so the temptation is smaller.
I need to gain pro-knowledge on how to "slut myself out" in a way that seems innocent, involuntarily and pure. Any ideas on how to achieve that?
>>
>>17391104
Good boy.
Now share everything you know about what a girl can do to get you to put her on a pedestal worthy of a queen.
>>
>>17391108
Pretty much what the earlier anon said about giving the hint that they might have a chance of fucking you. If you want to be a real cunt about it, you can just gossip around about secret stuff some guy has told you. For example, some girl I had a crush on in highschool ended up telling everyone that I have a small dick.
>>
>>17391122
Yeah, i juat want real examples on how to imply that you have a chance fucking me. And no, i don't want to be a cunt about it since humiliation is not my thing
>>
Is it helpfull if i have a bf? Does that amp up my desireability level?
>>
>>17391098
just personal opinion. most guys would love a girl who is into sports, or rock climbing or whatever, but i believe a female partner should be separate from all that.

so good job giving details. 3 guys next door, it would depend on how you want to proceed. you can talk to them, lead them on, act shy and giggle, but that's more just to get them to fall in love you with over anything. you can act like you're 'above them' by being sexy in general.

most guys would like to think they can handle a forward , sexy girl, but most of them will just be intimidated (in a good way for you). letting them see you in something slutty/sexy "by mistake" and then winking, that kind of thing. being forward and flirty without actually doing anything will instantly get anyone wondering whether you like them, and then you can move on from there. and that's when you can turn it up, get them to do things for you, or just be like an attention whore like you said. do you talk to these guys, do you see these guys often? first you have to get them excited. make their dick twitch just a little bit, enough to daydream about you. and then you can proceed. any questions, bitch-in-training?
>>
Lmao all these Autists

You are either hot or not you dumb cunt same with guys but even worse with girls since guys are more attracted to looks.

You should all consider killing yourselves.

Plus what kind of a retard gets attached to a girl?
>>
>>17391137
It lowers your desirability level, don't worry though, it gives you an escape hatch, if a guy asks you why you wont let him into your life, just say you already have a boyfriend.
>>
>>17391142
>good job
>bitch-in-training
Lmao, your techniques don't work on me. But keep trying, you might surprise me

However, i do know them and occasionally invite myself to their apt. They are too shy and intimidate to ask me to come over. If i meet them in the entrance, i say hello and have some smalltalk/bantering. I also wear down to earth and comfy but definitely suggestive but never too slutty stuff when i go over. Implying that i don't even try to make them stare at my boobs in that shirt that makes them look absolutely perfect or that i haven't even thought about how juicy my ass looks in those jeans.
I was acting shy at first but since i'm also doing the "guy's girl" thing, i got them to feel comfy around me pretty fast so i go into "relaxed and giggly" mode now.
It's really perfect that they are 3. I can gently banter with all of them and have them on knives edge about who i "prefer". One is a rather shy guy, but very attentive: the other is pretty funny and always up for having a good time. And the third one tries to play the stern one and hide his interest. Ofc i accepted that challenge and i know he's actually the one that wants me the most.

>any questions?
Yes. How can i make sure to get their dicks twitching and their minds dreaming? And how can i tell?
>>
>>17391153
Why? Is it not "you want what you can't have even more"?
That's true. Might consider
>>
>>17391168
Why bother if you're taken?
>>
>>17391165
wow you noticed my entry-level stuff ;)

alright so you know what you're doing and picking up cues, so you're not as possibly hopeless as i thought.

but you are very "typical girl" in that - 1. you are going for the stern guy who is (trying to) hiding his interest, now that guy might know what he's doing too and it would be fun to see what happens. but thats funny.

2. "down to earth and comfy but definitely suggestive but never too slutty stuff" with your ass in jeans and blah blah blah - this is too subtle for guys. i know girls think that way, they think they are giving signals or showing something off but they arent. believe me when i say you could be wearing a potato sack and i would still be trying my best to see the outline of something. nowadays girls dress just like that routinely, so they are 100% thinking you arent doing anything special. and the possibility exists that you might be overestimating yourself, of course.

so i suggest, next time you go over you do wear something that is very very obvious. something that it would be impossible for them not to stare, that gets them very uncomfortable. and once you try to make eye contact with either of them while saying something flirty and you feel that they feel uneasy, unsure, trying with all their might not to look, a bit weird, thats when you've got them. you likely have them in a minor way just by being a single girl around them, now you have to get it over the top.
>>
>>17391189
>implying you have more in store than entry level :P

But i can see level two already
>trying to make me feel average and slightly dumb
>implying i'm not as smoking hot as i think

You're good. I'm looking forward to level 3.

Anyways, there is clothing that is obvious but not slutty. I mean, i don't wear mini skirts and cleavage to my belly button. What would you suggest to get their full undivided dick twitching attention witheout looking like a cheap stripper?

And yes, i kmow that one guy is very interested. His mask is starting to crumble like a buttery cookie
>>
It will only work on a few guys. Most guys will dominate you instead and put you in your place, like the little submissive slut you are.
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 1260x945px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 1260x945px
>>17391220
Am laffin
>>
>>17390965
Be bpd like i am and do the manic pixie dreamgirl thing
>>
>>17391230
I don't think i have bpd but i surely got the mpdg down
>>
>>17390965
Cucks
>>
>>17391206
oh you're a smart girl.

desu, im not a fashion expert. if you don't know what accentuates your best attributes, maybe i have been overestimating you after all. are you a busty girl? if so, you have it pretty easy and i suggest you highlight that.

maybe something pretty summery, like a light cutoff-type shirt showing your stomach and visible bra under it, with short jean shorts. something that is obvious but isnt slutty, as you say. something that could pass as "oh its so hot, im just moving around in these type of clothes at home because no one is there with me, but i just happened to coincidentally stop by in your apartment for two spoonfuls of sugar", or something
>>
>>17391142
>>17391165
>>17391189
>>17391206
>>17391250
Oh god, the autism. Just moved out from mommy and watched some 50 shades, huh?
I'm really interested in anything but your gay undercurrent though so go on.

Also OP, not trying to intimidate you but if you had someone like me in that group, this would be a 3 on 1 rape-situation waiting to happen. Be careful out there, don't forget to not completely crush their egos and keep us posted on here.
>>
There is no technique or skill. Just tell men what to do and occasionally reward them with sex. They are natural slaves down to the core.
>>
>>17390965

Being Asian, or possibly a good looking black woman will help. A lot of us don't have the slightest interest in western whores.
>>
Most good looking dudes with options could give a shit about your cunt. Now if you are a good fuck...suck good cock...do dirty shit we usually make a mental note...a ranking system if you will. For instance

Melanie is an amazing fuck but cant suck dick worth shit. Shes funny but dumb.
Stephanie is like fucking a dead bldy but my god her dick sucking skills are great. Shes very pleasant to be around and treats me great. She respects me.
Nina is so hot i dont know what she sees in me. She is model hot. Her sed skills are okay. Her blow job skills are poor and shes pretty quiet and seems a bit vein and shallow.

We do whore math in our head...from that list wed choose Stephanie. Guys dont only care about cunt. We want a girl that treata us like a man. Respects us. Fucks us. Thhats what we want. If you have to make us work for you and try hard...we will do it...for a time...but we will only ecer do it if you give great cunt and head. Or if we are desperate. It wont last. We will leave for another girl...a girl like stephanie. Nina would be the girl wed work hard for to impress...but after awhile wed grow tired of your shit and go for stephanie.
>>
>>17391062
Narcissist detected
>>
>>17391153
Not necessarily, lots of chicks have a Schrodinger's boyfriend, so it's usually a cop-out.
>>
>>17391525
Nah, you keep Nina around just to impress other people.
Steph can be a good gf, Mel, a great fwb, but Nina would be a trophy, not a person.
>>
>>17391577
What ever early 20's guy thinks. But shes a waste of time and it wont last. Plus its ezhausting trying to keep her interested. Shes good for a handful of fucks then you must move on to greener pastures.
>>
File: eye-roll.jpg (62KB, 376x398px) Image search: [Google]
eye-roll.jpg
62KB, 376x398px
>mfw
Takes a fucking dude to help femanons post an interesting thread.
>>
File: 1466251487481.jpg (20KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1466251487481.jpg
20KB, 400x400px
>>17391108
First off, you wont get anything out of him because hes a virgin...second, you wont get anything from the femanons because they're too timid to talk about dominating men.
It takes someone like me who can tell you from experience...and the reality is far less desirable than the fantasy. To be more specific, what genre of femdom were you inquiring?

Sexual? Emotional? Both?
>>
File: futurama_01_0104_act2.jpg (59KB, 580x326px) Image search: [Google]
futurama_01_0104_act2.jpg
59KB, 580x326px
>>17391062
See what I mean? Timid.
>>
>>17390975
learn how to fuck real good
>>
>>17391701
More like lacking the testosterone to visualize fantasies. They'd rather experience it.
>>
>>17391037
Here's your (you)
>>
You're absolutely disgusting....
Shame Shame Shame
Shame Shame Shame
Shame Shame Shame
Shame Shame Shame
Shame Shame Shame
Shame Shame Shame
>>
>>17390965
You'll only ever be able to "maneat" men that have a weaker constitution than you.
Basically what you're doing is bullying (unless they're into it), only it's not called bullying because they're a different gender.

If a man did it to a man, it'd be bullying.
If a woman did it to a woman, it'd be bullying.

But for some reason when it's M/F or F/M, it's called a "complicated" relationship.
>>
>>17391045
How do you feel openly good or OK with making someone feel miserable like that, just using them ? What goes through your head when your fine with just dumping them after you've had your fun - really I want to know ?
>>
>>17391338
She says, from the kitchen
>>
>>17391338
You can tell me what to do and reward me with sex.
I won't do whatever it is you said, unless it's something i already wanted to/was doing, but i appreciate the reward none the less.
>>
>>17391871
Oh i see, they're like those retarded "sociopaths" who get off on believing they're some grand puppetmaster of others when in actual fact they basically just inject themselves into situations where a person was going to do something anyway and take credit for getting them to do it.

The masters of teaching grandma to suck eggs.
>>
>>17391904
Well, it IS a mental illness for a reason.
>>
>>17390965
be hot.
/thread
>>
>>17391788
Shame shame shame
Shame shame shame
Shame shame shame
Shame shame shame
>>
>>17391767
That's dis...gusting.

But yea, no woman in her right mind has those fantasies.
>>
I didn't know /adv/ had rp threads
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 325x235px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 325x235px
>>17390975
No you dont
>>
>>17391037
Men have always been at the receiving end of your stupid mind games.
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 264x326px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 264x326px
Mfw you've all let a fat autist convince you he is a 'femme fatal' to gain some attention on 4chan.
>>
>>17390965
NOT GONNA FUCKEN HAPPEN. any real guy will see you as nothing but a cockteaser
and find somebody else
>>
>>17392347
Why?
>>
File: image.jpg (196KB, 540x767px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
196KB, 540x767px
>mfw OP and coming back to this thread
i'm clapping slowly and backing away
>>
>>17391037
Sounds like someone falls for it often
>>
>>17391062
Hambeast feminist detected
>>
>>17392435
they sound like someone who's been on 4chan for a week and thinks this thread is epic for some reason
>>
>>17392342
....yep

[original]
>>
>>17391931
Here's your (you) tumblristas, redditors b8s
>>
File: there_is_no_reason_to_be_upset.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
there_is_no_reason_to_be_upset.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>17391037
And women like you are the exact reason guys want to be like pick-up artists, so they don't end up like a fly in your trap. That and those tips mostly exist so that men can seduce the opposite sex because, unlike women, we guys can't just wear a low top and say "hey wanna fuck" without being labeled a sexual predator. We actually have to work very hard just so that wanna-be sluts like you can use their money.

>Feels like shit to be at the receiving end of mind games, doesn't it?
Baha! What's the matter, did the hot guy you wanted to fuck get bored of you after the first date? I mean, jesus, if you can't figure out how to seduce a guy, who generally will fuck stumps if they have a hole in them, then say whatever you want about me, but you sound like you might be a dingy bitch or a completely plain woman who would probably be okay if she didn't ineptly dream of being a super slut.

But hey, have your fun! I'm sure you can come up with some great strawman and ad hominims against me (like what I did above) and if you're not feeling inspired, you can always pull out the "ur a virgin" card, but believe it or not, I did manage to lose my V-card (I'm just as surprised it happened to me as you are). Thankfully, as more and more guys become aware of this mentality, more and more will realize that there will always be porn (and VR porn!) and as our tech gets better and better, the bright future of sex toys android-robo women shines brighter, so enjoy the opportunity to do so while pussy still has the value it does.

With love <3

(19/10 Troll Thread, well done.)
>>
>>17391037

Jesus, the red pill is self improvement focused. I.e. its function is to make men more attractive to the opposite sex and to improve their lives in general. What you're asking for is manipulation focused only. Trust a woman to not even understand what she's railing against
>>
>>17392581
Whoops, forgot some words:

>We actually have to work very hard just so that wanna-be sluts like you can use their money while pretending to like them, and men go through this because if they don't, both men AND women look down on them.
Much better.
>>
File: thebaitisbait.png (196KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
thebaitisbait.png
196KB, 1200x800px
>>17392342
What can I say, the bait was fat
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>>17392581
Someone's hurt
>>
>>17393173
What a sad pic related, did he/she remove the pics?
>>
Alright, as someone who's been in and out of the PUA stage, I'm really a lot less "fuck women" than MGTOW beta faggots tend to be, so understand I really am not salty when I say that you gotta change your mindset.

People all emit an 'energy' when they interact. Not literally (though I know of people who DO believe it's literal), but what I mean is that people can all sense what your intentions.

So my advice is to make sure you look good, dress revealing-ish, and put yourself first. BUT, don't hate men so much; it's easy to sense and a lot of men will turn away.

OR just get into some kind of femdom BDSM and go on the internet.
>>
I am in a non committed monogamous relationship with a woman like this.

Basically be a sex kitten and promise him the world, but be selfish and single minded. The key is to be emotionally abusive; when he realizes his wants or needs, push it back at him that he is demanding, does not provide space, or push too hard in "convincing" you of things you do not want even though you are clearly taking advantage of him.

It's really shitty, but I get off on the power dynamic. Our sex could easily be misconstrued as rape, but there's a reason she keeps me around. She literally doesn't give a fuck about me aside from the decent cock.

I'm 6'4 250 10% bf chad btw and act in porn. Thats pretty much my main draw. I'm a living vibrator.
>>
>>17393216
You're a beta faggot, tho. A lot of guys respect themselves.
>>
>>17390965
Just look for cucks.
>>
File: 1459707997116.jpg (6KB, 209x200px) Image search: [Google]
1459707997116.jpg
6KB, 209x200px
>>17390965

You're all idiots.
>>
>>17390975
If you're making this thread I'm just about 107% certain you do not have those things at all.
>>
Know your place, bitch.
>>
>>17391137
I'd say a boyfriend absolutely dumps your chances
>>
File: 1469349418233.jpg (219KB, 908x811px) Image search: [Google]
1469349418233.jpg
219KB, 908x811px
>>17390965
roastie detected
>>
>>17391803
Guy here, and i pretty much do the same to chicks, its the break thats fun, after that its boring. Just how the first nude is better than the 100th that hour.
When you have her sending nudes just so that you give her attention/talk to her, now thats when you know youve won. And thats when they are just boring distractions
>>
>>17390965
Bait

Saged
>>
>>17394463
I would love to kick your fucking face in...you pos. Can you read the thread you stupid bitch? Are you a woman? No? Then GTFO!

Nobody gives a fuck about you or your opinion.
Thread posts: 100
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.