[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My new girlfriend is animalist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: sky pepe.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
sky pepe.gif
2MB, 500x281px
I really like the girl, but I always try to evade this topic,despite her being trying to shove it to my face all the time.If she knew my opinions about animal experiments and the like she will go full bitch mode on me.What to do?Do I talk about the sooner the better,or I should just try to avoid the topic?
>>
You mean the animalist religion?
>>
>>17390988
I think he meant animals used in science experiments, with I'm totally cool on that.
>>
>>17390988
She is a totemist.She basically thinks that all animals and plants should have the same rights as humans.
>>
>>17391002
Lel, if that is the case you're in tough luck, the majority of women adore animals to an irrational point.
>>
>>17390988
He means the green party, "animals are subject to our morals" stsnce.
>>
>>17391014
Like I give a flying fuck about dumb bitches who can't even understand how science works.
I consider myself lucky.
>>
>>17391012
Noice, you should introduce her to animalist breeding rites if you catch my drift.

In all seriousness tho, it's no use if she chooses to be irrational about the whole thing. Your best shot is talking her through the whole thing, showing her that her position is nonsensical.

Does she think the gorilla should have been shot in the Harambe case or should the kid have died?
>>
>>17391054
>Your best shot is talking her through the whole thing, showing her that her position is nonsensical.
I really dont give a fuck about what she believes. I dont want to prove her anything. I just believe that animal experiments are justified.
> Does she think the gorilla should have been shot in the Harambe case or should the kid have died?
I havent ask her. I will. She is probably against shooting the gorilla. As I said for her animals should have as many rights as humans
>>
>>17391012
That's retarded. She's retarded.
>>
>>17391077
I dont care. She is nice,kind and tolerates anal.
>>
>>17391076
I'm not saying you care, but if you show her she is retarded she might give up and just shut up. Make sure to tell her that humans are also being experimented upon in some countries, so they sort of already have the same rights as animals.

If you thought you could just fuck a woman without having to deal with the talking, you dun goofed up my friend.
>>
>>17391087
>I'm not saying you care, but if you show her she is retarded she might give up and just shut up. Make sure to tell her that humans are also being experimented upon in some countries, so they sort of already have the same rights as animals.
I try to avoid this kind of conversations with women,as they can get pretty emotional. Arguing with most people is not about who is right,but about who can last longer defending their position. I just want to fuck her and spend some time with her as she is overall a nice person
>>
>>17391103
If it is a key part of her identity you'll just have to live with it. To make things worse, if she thinks you don't care at all, she'll be upset and shit will get worse.

You can try to avoid the subject, but these sorts of people know how to turn every subject into animals.
>>
>>17391110
>If it is a key part of her identity you'll just have to live with it
I am fine with this. But she is trying to push me to get my opinion,as I avoid the topic overall. I just dont know what to do. I think that talking this through asap is the best option,as I really dont think that I can keep avoiding this subject forever
>>
>>17391121
So, I'm getting a bit of a conflicted view from you, do you have no opinion or do you think animal experiments are justified? You have said both. You can either just put your opinion forward or subtly say that you dont care.
>>
>>17391135
I think that the experiments are justified. I just dont give a fuck about others opinion. I dont care about what she thinks
>>
>>17391138
That's understandable, emotional arguments should be ignored. You can try to play down the animal rights issue by going on about supposedly much bigger issues there are in the world.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.