[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being honest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: EarlSweatshirt1.2a7b7127.jpg (95KB, 800x531px) Image search: [Google]
EarlSweatshirt1.2a7b7127.jpg
95KB, 800x531px
Is it a bad thing to tell a girl you're interested in about your weaknesses? Like not being good at socializing and whatnot? Does that make a man look weak to a female and therefore she would not be interested in him? I know it depends in the girl but I'm talking in general.
>>
>>17390847
Is there a need to send negative signals like that? If you want her to be interested in you, appear interesting.
>>
>>17390858
How do you appear interesting?
>>
>>17390862
Have a life she doesn't know of but of which she can only guess. Some goals, work and hobbies. Do not appear to be waiting for her to contact you, do not appear to eager.
>>
>>17390871
To be honest, I'm not a really interesting person. I also suck at socializing, I'm trying to get better at it by talking to more people but I just can't relate to what they talk about.
>>
>>17390896
Have you no hobbies? Nothing at which you excell?
>>
>>17390907
Nope, all I so is go to work and go home to play video games. I just feel lost cause I'm not sure what to do. My really REALLY small circle of friends do the same thing pretty much.
>>
>>17390847
Avoid telling it, but don't lie about it. Girls are looking for someone who can defend them and make them have fun, certainly not a depressed goofball. But they'd rather stay with a goofball than a liar.
>>
>>17390924
I didn't say all of that to the girl that I'm interested in, but I did say that I suck at socializing. She told me that it's obvious and that I just need to talk to more people. I told her that I only talk to our co-workers (we both work at the same place) and she said the same thing (she only talks to co-workers).
>>
https://www.amazon.com/Models-Attract-Women-Through-Honesty-ebook/dp/B005EOTH24#nav-subnav

No need to thank me
>>
>>17390847
There is nothing more unattractive in a man than uncertainty. Can't choose between vanilla and chocolate ice cream and can't decide to get both, loser.
>>
>>17390916
Get some hobbies homie. Video games are a cheap replacement for the thrill of achieving something in real life. And I mean "normal" hobbies like pick up sports, hiking, or fishing. Something that gets you outside and in nature or can be done with other people. You should only play video games for at most an hour a day.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.