[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/adv/, this is my story in a nutshell. About a month ago, I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (759KB, 687x463px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
759KB, 687x463px
/adv/, this is my story in a nutshell.

About a month ago, I went to the club. I ended up going home with a girl and having six with her. We hadn't talked after that until I got a text last night saying she had missed her period and that 4 pregnancy tests told her that she was pregnant. In that time frame, she had sex with one other dude so the baby might not be mine. I am 18 years old and on the way to Georgia Tech next month.

What are my options?
>>
Determine who the father is obviously. Genetics yo...
If it is yours you will then need to decide to either support the girl/pregnancy/child or discuss an abortion
In any case. The actual father needs to be determined. If she doesn't want a test done then fuk I dunno i guess all bets are off.
To late now, but bag it bro...
>>
Tell her you are not ready to be a father and you can't support a family.
You may be about to learn a valuable lesson about condoms.
>>
>>17390491
the whole purpose of a one night hook up is you never see or speak to them again. why you idiots give them your phone number or take them to your place is beyond me
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.