[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fall for women too easily, even when in a relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1466709598557.jpg (139KB, 1000x919px) Image search: [Google]
1466709598557.jpg
139KB, 1000x919px
Bit of background, I've mostly had good, long term relationships and now I'm in my late 20s, I'm looking to settle down for good.

The problem is that even though I'm in a relationship, I fall for women easily. Really easily. Basically if I get talking to a woman who:

- Seems sweet.
- Motherly/loves kids.
- Is sympathetic, has had issues in her past with parents/being cheated on/psychological issues etc.
- Loves romance.
- Is white (I'm white).

Then I basically fall head over heels for her and end up dating her, even if I also have something going on with another girl at the same time.

Understand I don't do this out of malice. I love and adore women. I love them so much I can't stand the thought of a girl I grow attached to being unhappy, so I end up in these predicaments.

How do I stop myself doing this?

I'd prefer suggestions from femanons.
>>
There's nothing you really can do, it's just how you're wired. If you truly want to settle down and be monogamous you have to put in the effort to stay faithful. If you can't handle this I suggest you wait until you're older and your hormones settle down.
>>
You don't love women at all lol
>>
>>17390470

You have a love fetish. It's a thing, I have it too

>asking women for advice about women

Hahahaha this dude. It's like asking flowers how to be a better gardener
>>
You need to realise that there are different kinds of love. Would you settle down and have kids with all of these women?
>>
>>17390470
What you need, OP, are some gurl friends. Two words, mibd: I'm talking about women you aren't interested in romantically, but still gebuinely ebjoy hanging around. Your gf may be able to introduce you to some.

The reason for this is that you don't have experience seeing women as anything other than close relatives or potential mates. So when a woman who isn't related by blood acts nice, you fall for her, because according to this duality, that is what you're supposed to do. The problem is that the duality itself doesn't reflect reality. I can tell you there are other ways to interact with women, but really, you need to experience it for yourself. Once you've gotten the hang of it, that should fix your problem.
>>
grade a bullshit
stop playing you stupid muppet
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.