[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask panda bear anything!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 15

File: panda.jpg (48KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
panda.jpg
48KB, 700x394px
I'm a panda bear. My fur is soft, and my teeth are sharp. I'll answer your inquiries.

///inb4///
>panda bear I'm suicidal
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at +1 (800) 273-8255.

>panda bear I want to lose weight
Only drink water for liquids, eat less, and walk an hour each day. Check /fit/.

>panda bear?
panda bear!
>>
File: bear's-advice.png (2MB, 1372x8201px) Image search: [Google]
bear's-advice.png
2MB, 1372x8201px
(1/2)

original 1st thread
>>
>>17390312
You know it's against rules to post as an avatar, right?
>>
File: spirit bear's advice.jpg (1MB, 1029x9915px) Image search: [Google]
spirit bear's advice.jpg
1MB, 1029x9915px
(2/2)

2nd thread
>>
>>17390322
>/adv/ - Advice
All advice threads welcome. Offering or requesting is allowed.
This is the destination for all questions regarding specific personal problems.
All threads are expected to be constructive in nature; BAWWWing and venting is discouraged.
No hookup or camwhore threads! Take that to /soc/.

Where does it say anything about that in the /adv/ rules faggot.
>>
File: pandabeardontcare.jpg (11KB, 275x184px) Image search: [Google]
pandabeardontcare.jpg
11KB, 275x184px
>>17390322

I am panda bear.
>>
27 male here.

I stopped playing video games two months ago, quitted cold turkey by selling everything. I was addicted to it, it was my only activity after universtiy, so I had to take drastic measures.

I somehow feel like I have wasted my young years. Somehow is the word, because I still enjoyed playing the games, but I think I witnessed the best years of gaming and that it is time to move on. Somehow because I want to experience something else. I could have done other things I know, but I wasn't ready, it wasn't the time.

Now, I have other plans, mostly artistically (writing, drawing, music) but also physically (working out, doing my biker licence, looking for a parachute jump).

But since these two month, I seem unable to get started on anything. I feel empty, weak and too old sometimes, too inadequate... I pass my days lying on my bed and surfing aimlessly the web.

I see everything I want to do, and I fear I'm going to tire myself out when I'm trying after everything I have planned.

But I don't care somehow, I just want to feel alive, to be part of the world.
>>
Do you have broads in Atlanta?

Also are you aware that a major car manufacturers X6 model copied your likeness?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (526KB, 1466x1363px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
526KB, 1466x1363px
>25
>Graduated University with a MSc in HR
>Backpacking for 1,5 month to Peru
>Have already seen a lot of the world (exchange semester, etc)
>exGF broke up with me in March this year
>been almost 5 months
>that's been my only real problem

I feel like that wound cut really deep, like. She was my first real girlfriend and I loved her with all my heart. We did not have the best relationship, but we loved each other dearly. In February she went to Taiwan and I already had my flight tickets booked, and so I went to Taiwan on my own. We had brief contact there and some app contact here and there (when I blocked her on FB and did not want anymore contact with her, and afterwards when she congratulated me on my Master's).

I do a lot of stuff. Too much stuff, sometimes. I have holiday now but I see myself working for ~35 hours a week with 2 jobs, which is nice for bringing in some money. Since I already have the holiday to Peru booked, I'm really looking forward to that. I exercise, I read, I do stuff outside of my comfort zone, etc. I haven't done as much in the previous years, and I feel more alive than ever.

The point I'm trying to make is that it's already been quite a time between the breakup and now. She will return in October and obviously we will bump into each other there every now and then. I'm just wondering how long I'll still be walking around with a lot of different and confusing feelings.

Her favourite animal is a panda so this was quite the feeling bomb as well. I fancy koalas.
>>
File: atlpanda.jpg (9KB, 254x198px) Image search: [Google]
atlpanda.jpg
9KB, 254x198px
>>17390417
>Atlanta
They don't call it the Hotlanta ATL for nuthin.

>X6 model
I fuck with it. It get my tummy grummblin.
>>
File: futurepanda.jpg (291KB, 1320x1140px) Image search: [Google]
futurepanda.jpg
291KB, 1320x1140px
>>17390428
>>17390412

Seems like both you fellas are moving forward, and already taking steps to better yourselves. It's the only thing that matters. It's going to take time to earn true satisfaction. Reach inside for your inner bamboo grove.
>>
File: little koala.jpg (90KB, 736x755px) Image search: [Google]
little koala.jpg
90KB, 736x755px
>>17390444
How do I find my inner bamboo grove? It' quite a change from eucalyptus
>>
File: tiredpanda.jpg (10KB, 330x153px) Image search: [Google]
tiredpanda.jpg
10KB, 330x153px
>>17390447
Close your eyes...

Imagine a dense green forest and a placid body of water. Somewhere tranquil. Look into the reflection on the water...what do you see?

Once you have the image of yourself try to maintain it in your mind for as long as possible. Don't let it distort. You will be ready to enter the bamboo grove when prior judgement, anxiety, and stress are relieved from manipulating your identity in this exercise.
>>
File: koala happy.jpg (8KB, 236x142px) Image search: [Google]
koala happy.jpg
8KB, 236x142px
>>17390468
Thank you panda, I will try this.
>>
>>17390468

So you advice the practice of Zen buddhism?
>>
File: rubmybelly.jpg (91KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
rubmybelly.jpg
91KB, 800x500px
>>17390503
More or less.
>>
>>17390312
Please explain the Albigensenist Heresy.
>>
>>17390312
Who was the greatest baseball player ever?
>>
>>17390312
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck would chuck wood?
>>
>>17390312
What evolutionary value was there in developing a diet entirely of bamboo stalks which have so little nutritional value that you have to spend 20 hours a day eating just to survive?
>>
File: bopanda.jpg (10KB, 250x202px) Image search: [Google]
bopanda.jpg
10KB, 250x202px
>>17390576

Bo Jackson
>>
File: pandas-5-snooze.jpg (79KB, 660x440px) Image search: [Google]
pandas-5-snooze.jpg
79KB, 660x440px
>>17390578

Woodchucks are natural meat-mittens for panda genitalia! I'll say they're chuck'n 420 everyday.
>>
File: Giant_Pandas_having_a_snack.jpg (1MB, 2912x2054px) Image search: [Google]
Giant_Pandas_having_a_snack.jpg
1MB, 2912x2054px
>>17390580
As the ancient human population increased, pandas were pushed into higher altitudes. The animals then adopted a bamboo diet so they wouldn't compete for prey with other meat-eaters in their new homes.
>>
File: pandabur.jpg (31KB, 472x316px) Image search: [Google]
pandabur.jpg
31KB, 472x316px
>>17390575
"A neo-Manichaean sect, associated with the Catharist (Puritan) movement, that flourished in southern France in the 12th and 13th centuries. They believed in a good spirit who created the spiritual, and in an evil spirit who created the material world, including the human body, which is therefore under his control. The good spirit created the soul but the evil one imprisoned it in the body, which is evil from its source. To deliver souls from this evil and punishment, the good spirit, God, sent Jesus Christ who is only a creature. Since the body is evil He could assume only a celestial one. They commended suicide especially by starvation, their endura, and in general, the extinction of human life, and advocated abstention from marriage, preferring concubinage as less evil. As they were a menace to governments and society generally, and resisted all attempts at their conversion, a crusade was organized by barons from France, Germany, and Belgium against Raymond VI, Count of Toulouse, who favored them. After defeating them with great carnage the barons, contrary to the designs of Pope Innocent III, continued a war of conquest. The sect disappeared in the 14th century."
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.