[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, wtf is going on here. My friend met this girl a couple

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 2af.jpg (231KB, 960x686px) Image search: [Google]
2af.jpg
231KB, 960x686px
Alright, wtf is going on here. My friend met this girl a couple days ago after ditching me at the beach, and she's been doing some weird shit. We've all been hanging out in a group with some other people the whole weekend and she's been acting like she's into him. But on the down low she's been flirting with me very subtly since day one. So yesterday, she decided to just fuck with our heads hardcore. Our whole group had to pack into one car, and she was going to have to sit in someones lap, instead of sitting in my friends empty lap, she came and sat in mine. Wtf? So she ignored me half the day besides for a few little flirty words, then she jumps into my lap? She wasn't just sitting there either, she made herself comfortable, lol. My friend was noticeably butthurt, but he's been an asshole lately, so I kinda thought it was funny. I'm not sure if I'm down to fuck this slut or not. I've never been in a situation like this before. Am I gonna get burnt trying to get anywhere with her? Should I just try and give my friend a heads up? This is the first girl he's dated in a LONG time, and I already had to tell him to chill with the clingy shit.
>>
>>17390109
Id watch out. Thats some weird shit
>>
>>17390109
>>17390109
I almost want to say go for it, sounds like your friend is gonna get hurt whether you fuck her or not.
>>
>>17390109
Fucking thirsty whore.
>>
Do no fuck her.
Bros before hoes my friend.
>>
>>17390358
I second this. almost ruined one of my friendships because of a girl. it was a tough time and i would never want anyone to have to go through it
>>
>>17390109
>My friend met this girl a couple days ago
this is a no brainer OP. she'll fuck a couple guys in your group of friends, blow up the group and move to another. My group of friends got to where we would gang bang the sluts like this. No one was butthurt and everyone got some pussy and the girl would crawl away
>>
>>17390109
Aye tell your bro and work together to fuck up that dumb bitch, pull the wool over her eyes.
>>
>>17390109
Here goes what to do step-by-step:
>Tell your friend she's being a slut, flirting with you, if he didn't notice.
>When she comes for you, shame her and tell you don't like whores and sluts in front of everyone.
>Hug your bro and go drink with him.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.