[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is weird and medical but Google doesn't turn up anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_o3j9gxiP3V1tdpeqjo1_1280.jpg (920KB, 720x1019px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3j9gxiP3V1tdpeqjo1_1280.jpg
920KB, 720x1019px
This is weird and medical but Google doesn't turn up anything useful and I don't know where to ask

My scrotum hurts. It's not the testes but the scrotum itself, specifically the bottom area of it. It's a weird pain thats hard to describe. It feels raw I guess and aches when I (or my pants) it. It feels sort of bruised I guessed but also not really. The skin hurts just a little but most of the pain is inside the sack like just one the other side of the testicles.

This has been going on since Thursday and I'm starting to get concerned but I don't want to ass with a doctor if this is nornal and can just be waited off
>>
does doing anything in particular make the pain better or worse? Like does it only start to hurt when you jack off?
>>
Go see a doctor.
It could be torsion and that means become a Hitler
>>
>>17389925
Jacking off does not nake it better or worse
it hurts when it rubs against my thigh or pants and stops when I move them so they aren't rubbing against anything
>>
>>17389936
Prolly a zit.
See a hair follicle that's bulbous?
>>
Jock itch
>>
>>17389942
Don't see anything that looks weird. but honestly, that kind of what it feels like. like when you have a zit on your ear lobe. but the surface area seems to large for that it like the entire bottom half of the sack

Perhaps this is relevant but maybe not; I recently started TRT in order to treat Kallmans syndrome
>>
>>17389949
Sounds like you're starting to experience the wonders of puberty.
That is, zits and shit all over your body.

And as a personal question, did your balls not descend or something?
Did you not grow a beard?

I'm just curious and all about your condition.
>>
>>17389989
I fell asleep but I'll reply anyway

I am 19 and it was very clear that I hadn't gone through puberty like a normal person. My dick was almost the same size as when I was born. When I masturbated I would make 1 ml of semen at most and it was pretty much clear. No body hair besides on my head, very light pubes, and very light arm pit hair. My voice hasn't changed still. I also have weird proportions like big ass hips and shit. Have baby face. also pretty much never have energy and get depressive for no reason. I still grew height wise though, I am 6 door tall

Also I have never been able to smell stuff

Obviously somthing was wrong so I went to a doctor and got a blood test and turned up a T level of 13(you should b aiming for around 500).

Trt is going pretty okay. I've gotten an extra half inch on my dick already, am horny and hungry 24/7, and actually have energy and don't feel depressed
>>
>>17390992
As also couldn't make any muscle mass. I tried lifting every single day during the spring semester and still couldn't curl more than 50. Took alcohol like a woman too lmao
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.