[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is bad that i don't really care if i have friends or a girlfriend?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1469228007013.jpg (63KB, 626x767px) Image search: [Google]
1469228007013.jpg
63KB, 626x767px
Is bad that i don't really care if i have friends or a girlfriend?

In high school my counselors and teachers forced me to try and make friends but i just came off as clingy and annoying to other students because it didn't feel natural for me to "make friends" right away.

iv'e been out of high school for a year now and i have no friends besides my parents and i feel ok and relived that i don't have to try to make friends anymore. I'm not opposed to having friends or a girlfriend it's just that i want it to happen naturally and not forced.

pic unrelated
>>
>>17389826
Friends are healthy. Friends help you grow, provide a crutch for you to lean on when you fall, give joy. I would recommend making some, don't go super out of your way for it or break your back for it, but find a hobby and build relationships based off common interests.
Girlfriends aren't as important. If you want one, great. If you don't, great. If you're at a point where your complacent towards the idea, then don't pursue a relationship.
>>
Get some online friends you can play games with if you cant make any in real life.
>>
Read these books. Best thing that ever happened to me. If you want 2 survive this shit world with retards your going to need this.

Dale Carnegie - How to win friends and influence people
Barbara Pease - The Definitive Book of Body Language
Allan Pease - Talk Language
Ogi Ogas - A Billion Wicked Thoughts
>>
>Is bad that i don't really care if i have friends or a girlfriend?

it shows you can stand on your own two feet
ive seen lots of people cry and rage like babies when they are with someone then get broken up with and they start tantruming

>In high school my counselors and teachers forced me to try and make friends

this shit is dumb, the counsellors i had used to put me in classes with my bullies SPECIFICALLY, cause as they said

>OH THEY MIGHT BECOME FRIENDS

no bitch you made my life hell

good on you op, you make friends on your terms, no one elses
>>
>>17389826
This is normal:

-Have a very large circle of people you know by name and sight but have very little to do with, though it wouldn't be weird to smile or say "Hi" when you passed.
- Have a smaller circle of 10-30 people you consider acquaintances, who you might hang out with as a group, or make small talk with.
- Have 3-10 people you consider friends, whose company you would search out if you wanted to do something or just hang out.
- Have one or two close friends - share feelings or deep thoughts with friends, phone at 2 AM to come bail you out of jail friends.
>>
Is it possible that you haven't been able to find any like-minded people? You don't have to agree completely with friends (or maybe you do if you're that kind of person).
>>
>>17389826
All you need is MEW
>>
What kind of school did you go to where the counselors did that to you?
At the school I went to I was a number. I never spoke once with my counselor besides an annual class selection meeting. And I was the exact same as you.
>>
>>17390321
Do not fall for this shit. Practice socialization, if you don't know where to practice try a church. But don't read those books, they are Socipath 101 and will make you a worse person.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.