[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does an introvert get a GF if online dating doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1467583879583.jpg (265KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1467583879583.jpg
265KB, 960x960px
How does an introvert get a GF if online dating doesn't work? The girls on online dating sites from my city are just...trash really, not physically attractive and no shared interests. The pretty, intelligent girls on dating sites all seem to be in far away cities like NYC, and I'm not going to even bother trying with a LDR.
>>
File: 1461465166385.jpg (25KB, 377x364px) Image search: [Google]
1461465166385.jpg
25KB, 377x364px
>>17389663
>The girls on online dating sites from my city are just...trash
And you're just amazing or something I guess, right?
>>
What are your interests lad
>>
>>17389663
You're making excuses cause you're afraid of rejection. Quit bullshitting yourself and decide you want to meet a girl.

A good place to talk is a book store; the girls there are relatively 'nerdy' and also pretty cute a lot of the time.

Just walk up and say hi, poke fun at her a little and play it cool. Then say you gotta go and put your phone out and say "here put your number in I might text you later".
>>
>>17389663
You need to lower your standards. Trust me, nobody respectable will want to be with you.
>>
By not making being an introvert your whole personality and by being prepared to get out of your comfort zone and actually talk to girls
>>
>>17389717
hes magnificent and has so much more to offer than what those other idiots do
>>
you know that an introvert doesn't necessarily means NEET right?
>>
>>17389663

I'm not sure someone who spends his life trying to "get a gf" online and browsing 4chan has any room to call anybody trash. You don't seem like quite the catch yourself so instead of galloping around the internet on your high horse you should figure out exactly what it is about yourself that you think elevates you above all of these girls that apparently aren't hot and smart enough for you.
>>
>>17389875
what's next? be confident?
>>
>>17389663
>How does an introvert get a GF if online dating doesn't work?
The same way everyone else does: going out and meeting people. Being an introvert means you need to take this in smaller doses than other people, but it doesn't mean you can't do it at all. If even that is not an option, then there is more to this than introversion can explain by itself.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.