[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a 5'10" woman and I weigh 160LB I feel very healthy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 20790_mushishi.jpg (409KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
20790_mushishi.jpg
409KB, 1600x1200px
I am a 5'10" woman and I weigh 160LB I feel very healthy I am active and while I do not diet I eat very healthy and grow my own plants.

My family keep trying to pressure me into losing weight for my wedding and I see it as odd. I am very happy with my body and I see no point in losing weight for an occasion.

This got me to thinking, why is it that women are so judgmental on each other about weight and looks? It does not affect them in any way why do they have the need to get themselves so involved?

My fiance loves how I look and has never once brought up losing weight and he thinks it is silly.

I do not wear make up either because I feel I look better without make up and my fiance agrees with me but whenever I go to family events the women pressure me into putting make up on.

I told them I have no plans on wearing make up on my wedding day because A: I rather the pictures represent how I normally look and I be comfortable and enjoy the day with my fiance
B: I am allergic to make up and it makes my eyes swell up I get a very sleepy feeling whenever I wear it and I just see no point in wearing a mask. If other people want to wear make up I am fine with that, that is their own choice they are free to express themselves but I want nothing to do with it.

I was just curious as to if any of you men or women on here have seen this behavior and how you have seen others handle it/ yourself handle it?
>>
Same reason 99% of female comics aren't funny...
>>
File: thick two piece.jpg (71KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
thick two piece.jpg
71KB, 480x720px
guy here

yeah idk, the thing about all this stuff is that its not men judging women for their weight or appearance, its women judging other women. It seems like most tastemakers telling women what men want are female, and quite often they get it wrong. Its a real shame too since so many women struggle with having a negative body image.

Most guys (not all obviously, but most) like a girl with curves and a bit of meat on their bones so long as its well distributed, clearly your fiance agrees with this.

As for the stuff with your family pressuring you, if they bring it up again just remind them that its your wedding not theirs.

Though you know, now that I think about this body image stuff it does go both ways to a degree. I think about all the guys who obsess over height and getting as jacked as possible, that stuff all comes from other men not women. Just out of curiosity, you're pretty tall for a woman, how tall is your fiance?
>>
>>17389471
Other women fear me because I'm very accomplished. Most people fear me because I am accomplished. Like people always try to justify why they have poor habits or something when they are faced with my good one and I'm like, brah, you don't got to explain it to me, do whatever the fuck you want it's your life. Laissez faire, I don't care.
>>
>>17389564
Fiance is 5'11" but I have dated shorter men, height is not an issue to me. I agree with men judging other men on what women want as well as the height issue men worry about. It just find it funny that some people are more aggressive about this business, especially when it comes to wedding stuff.
>>
>>17389471
>why is it that women are so judgmental on each other about weight and looks? It does not affect them in any way why do they have the need to get themselves so involved?
Because of the way sexual attraction works.

For some fucked up reason, both sexes feel like they have to "earn" attractiveness and love.
It's like a race.
When you see someone else on the race, you try to pull them down.
To make you feel better about your position.

Women do this more, I feel. Like if you have 10 women in a room, the most attractive woman will be the centre of all hatred.
I think it's something women learn in highschool.
Where that type of thing really matters.

Men learn something similar, but the difference is that the reject men find other sources of expression that seem legitimate. The nerds get jobs and everyone knows they will. So it's "OK" to be a reject as a teenager because having a job will make you attractive later.

What do women have after high school that will make them more attractive?

The bottom line is that everyone hates everyone. We're crabs in a bucket.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.