[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

oh man how am I even gonna do this the void is so hungry what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: you are like trash.jpg (85KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
you are like trash.jpg
85KB, 960x960px
The occasional cigarette is not enough to stave off the lack of joy. Should I try drinking? It's cheaper and slightly healthier.

Inb4: fix your life. Most of my life is waiting around for the next event that is going to help me fix my life...The next one is two days away, and then the next is a week away.

Please give advice. Thank.
>>
use your imagination read books... it can be a great escape and improve your mental state
>>
Why do you have to wait for events? Do something now
>>
>>17389429
You need to change your life.

If you just live even to event, you'll never be happy.
You need to do something that makes existing worth while.

Some people find careers. Others find children.
>>
>>17389556
yeah I'm doing that stuff. it doesn't really fix the problem, but it keeps me from wanting to die so thank you very much for the advice.

>>17389606
I guess I can do something. It's not the same as getting job training or seeing a doctor, but I could maybe exercise or try to meet someone to hang out with...Do you know how to meet people for almost free?

>>17389620
Yeah. I know what would make existence worth it, but it's kind of up the road. It could be pretty near, though. I'm going to buy a guitar, some new clothes, go to job training etc..
>>
>>17389648
>I know what would make existence worth it
Tell me.
Because I don't fucking know
>>
>>17389620
I want to have a kid though, yes. It would be cool to have one of my own, or to take one of those parentless kids who are going to be abused by shitty foster parents and help them grow up into a good person.

As a career, I just want something that benefits society. You know, it could be like ten or twenty years until all this stuff happens, though. I don't know what to do in the meantime, you're right.
>>
>>17389656
*is

my grammar
by brian is a french-fry I'm taking antipsychotics to fall asleep because they're not habit forming
>>
>>17389429
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUEkDc_LfKQ
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.